GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Pic of 2 GS's.....

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-03, 11:51 AM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Great Hustla- I'm from Bed-Stuy, BK. What part of Q-U are you from?
Hey D,

I'm from Richmond Hill/HIllside area. I used to work in BK...Metrotech 4.....JP Morgan CHase...B4 I was laid off
But everything happens for a reason!! Are u still in BK?

"D"
Old 02-07-03, 12:09 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

yo Danny thats crazy!! I used to work in the richmond hill area, i was always over there!! i work for a sales company, and my geography was rich hill, woodhaven, howard beach, jamaica, etc. I took a promotion into management and moved to Mass! Where do you work now??
Old 02-07-03, 12:13 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Where do you work now??
I work for this company called "UNEMPLOYMENT" I got to school full-time...I'll finish my degree in Networking next semester. Just been tryin' to get a job off da books....know wut i mean This modding is driving me nuts!!!!

"D"

P.S.

Congrats on the Promotion!!
Old 02-07-03, 12:16 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Boy oh Boy!! I thought i was the man when i was a full time student with my modded 95 Accord!!! Peeps done stepped they game up a something serious! how long have you lived in richmond hill?? I wonder if I know anyone you might know, this body guy named max that lives on 114, and this girl i used to work with named shondell?
Old 02-07-03, 12:27 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

I wonder if I know anyone you might know,
Well...been there only 3years..... I don't "hang out" around there though so I doubt I would know anyone you know...besides I js get the GRILL when I roll pass someone

But really...I used to just work like crazy b4 so no time for leisure time except for maybe cruisin to LI....guys around my way are still ridin in civics and stuff and then there's a car club around my way of old maxima's and accords they just wanna race me when they see me

"D"
Old 02-07-03, 12:34 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Yo kid, I know EXACTLY what you mean, here it goes, 94 integra, 2 spares in the front, 2 17s on the rear, 2.5" springs with stock shocks bouncing like a hobbyhorse, loud muffler spitting out black smoke, and altezza tails!! then they drive up next you and give you the look that says "yeah playa, I'm ballin too"!! YOU CANT TELL ME I'M WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you move from?
Old 02-07-03, 12:42 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by DGOT20s
Yo kid, I know EXACTLY what you mean, here it goes, 94 integra, 2 spares in the front, 2 17s on the rear, 2.5" springs with stock shocks bouncing like a hobbyhorse, loud muffler spitting out black smoke, and altezza tails!! then they drive up next you and give you the look that says "yeah playa, I'm ballin too"!! YOU CANT TELL ME I'M WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where did you move from?

OHHHHH S$#@T...you've seen that one,too!!!!!!! WOW!! there's another one that has a different color quater panel, trunk and hood!!!!! ever heard of driving school I moved from manhatten....I was there for about 1.5 years and b4 that I was in Whitestone....you???
Old 02-07-03, 01:05 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

actually, I just made that up off a composite of the lame cars I used to see when I was out there! I have lived in BK all my life, this ist the first time I've lived out of state since I went away to school. When I'm in the city, I hang out with my boy, he has 96 Q45, with nice 20" wheels, HIDs, a 7"wide screen, and a really nice system, we just ride around and chill, the next time I'm in BK, I'ma holla@u. My boy loves those buggey eyed GSs too!
Old 02-07-03, 02:13 PM
Samchu329
Pole Position

Talking

hey,dagr8tsthustldo you mind tell me where did you get your rims?
and how much for that?

Thanks
Old 02-07-03, 02:20 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by Samchu329
and how much for that?

Thanks
Don't do it to yourself....
Old 02-07-03, 02:23 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by dagr8tsthustla
I work for this company called "UNEMPLOYMENT"
i'm not only a client, i'm the president!

Sypher,

4" up front off the ground? holy shht, i'm nearly 8"!:eek:
Old 02-07-03, 02:42 PM
Samchu329
Pole Position

Unhappy

come on MrSypher
I just wanna take a look at those,that's all!!
please.
Old 02-07-03, 03:13 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Talk to him about that.. But I know he paid about 3 grand.. For that price you can get a nice name brand JDM wheel... Just trying to look out for you..
Old 02-07-03, 08:49 PM
dagr8tsthustla
Lexus Test Driver

Originally posted by Samchu329
and how much for that?

Thanks
I paid $2950 plus headaches...the rim shop is in kent, ohio...the name is www.rimshop.com..NEVER>>>NEVER>>>NEVER deal with this shop...I was initially buying a different set of rims from them and they told me that they were shipping them out...i didn't hear from them for 2 weeks!!! when i call them they tell me that in the interim of sending them out that one of them was dropped and had been damaged, so they were lookin for a replacement...they never did so they should me these rims...except that they said these were Edge Prophet wheels...never heard of them but looked good...i checked around with local shops and they said that it was a brand new wheel coming out and that northeast area wasnt getting them for a couple of months. So I assumed I would be rolling on some hot wheels that no one had...not knowing that these were knock-offs...One day i had been looking through my DUB magazine and I see Sprewel with my wheels on his benz...and I say hold up???? my wheels didn't really cost me anything!! why would sprewell have those wheels, thats when i found out that they were knock offs of the LH BSD's...I went to his site and saw the wheels there but they were discontinued!!! that's why this company (EDGE??) and ADR have made a replica of this wheel. It took me 4months to get these wheels and they are not a true 3-piece wheel!!!

Well there is my headache of a story for all those interested in hearing it.

thanks for letting me vent!
"D"
Old 02-07-03, 08:56 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Hehehe.. Sucker.....
Live and learn brother....

Quick Reply: Pic of 2 GS's.....