GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Quest Power Duck Spoiler

Search this Thread

Old 05-30-03, 12:56 PM
SUPRATRD
Original CL Sponsor since 1999

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Quest Power Duck Spoiler

Hi CL Members,

I have some information about the Quest Power duck Spoiler everyone has been asking about........

The Quest carbon-fiber duck tail is a special order item in Japan.

They are available in two different types:

w/ factory spoiler
w/o factory spoiler

CARBON type : $799.00

Looks like a 6-8 week wait on these, they would make them special since this is a one of a kind and not normally on the market.

Let me know the interest on these.................or not Also the rear lower carbon-fiber valance is available for you hardcore fans............
Attached Thumbnails Quest Power Duck Spoiler-quest-rear-cf-spoiler.jpg  

Last edited by SUPRATRD; 05-30-03 at 12:56 PM.
Old 05-30-03, 01:05 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Hi Steve,

I am new to this forum. May I ask where Carson Toyota is located at?

Thanks!
Old 05-30-03, 01:12 PM
SUPRATRD

Hi BNR34,

Welcome to Clublexus!!

We are located in Carson,Ca (Los Angeles) and have been a Vendor on the board here over 3 years dealing in OEM and JDM Performance related parts and accessories for the Lexus line.
Old 05-30-03, 02:05 PM
bravo261
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by BNR34
Hi Steve,

I am new to this forum. May I ask where Carson Toyota is located at?

Thanks!
Steve is a highly revered vendor here and with the many purchases he's gotten, i don't think there's a lasting bad review. you need anything, he's definitely your guy.

Steve, that rear valance piece is nice, but the spoiler isn't worth it unless the real ballers here want something interesting
Old 05-30-03, 04:25 PM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Steve is the man. You won't have a problem dealing with him. Good prices, great service has been my experience.
Old 05-30-03, 05:00 PM
PAULGS430
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thumbs up Hello Steve

Long time No speak. Hey Steve I have to order one whether I like it or not. When you say that
1) comes with OEM spoiler?
2) without spoiler?
are you saying that it will fit under our OEM spoiler or the QUEST Duck spoiler comes with it's own trunk spoiler.
If we already have OEM spoiler, will the CF Duck spoiler fit under neath it?

Paul

Damn it Steve! You sure know how to get a guy to keep on buying stuff from you guys. lol

Old 05-30-03, 05:23 PM
BlackRainGS
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hi Steve. I just sent you an e-mail on this and will be placing an order on Monday. The rear valance is sweet looking, but wouldn't you need the Quest exhaust system to make that work? This valance has the cut-out for the right side of the bumber only, making that a single-sided exhaust with dual tips. Man, maybe I should get rid of my L-Tuned exhaust and go with the Quest Power setup. Talk with ya soon!!! Thanks.
Old 05-30-03, 05:29 PM
SUPRATRD

Hey PaulGS430,

Yes it has been........

I'll clarify the spoiler question,it does sound a little confusing...

This is only for the Carbon-fiber Duck tail, it does not include the factory spoiler. I need to know if you have a spoiler or not for correct fit, the one that goes with a factory spoiler has angle cuts on either side to fit underneath, non-spoiler goes flush......did I make sense

Got to do what I can for you CF junkies out there
Old 05-30-03, 05:37 PM
SUPRATRD

Hi BlackRainGS ,

I'll check out your mail....and yes your right, it's only made for the Quest single-sided exhaust with dual tip system, don't think anyone here has it., you want to be the first

I already have members who want to purchase these..............NOW, I would like to get them ordered all at once, please PM or email me by June 6th, I will place the order that day.
Old 05-30-03, 05:46 PM
BlackRainGS
Driver School Candidate

Thank you Steve. I would like to be the first on the Quest exhaust setup, but I would really enjoy that Quest CF hood. I'll keep in touch with you on these things.
Old 05-30-03, 06:09 PM
LexFather

Also the rear lower carbon-fiber valance is available for you hardcore fans............
U got my interest. This fits on the stock bumper?

SUPRATRD offers the best prices and customer service. Carson has supported ClubLexus for years. Check out the link for the meet at Carson soon!

Last edited by LexFather; 05-30-03 at 06:12 PM.
Old 05-30-03, 06:22 PM
SUPRATRD

oh oh I got Sicks attention

Yes it will, a body shop will have to modify the single side opening just like the TTE Quad finishing panel.......

Thanks Sicky for the props!!
Old 05-30-03, 07:04 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 26 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally posted by SUPRATRD
Hi BNR34,

Welcome to Clublexus!!

We are located in Carson,Ca (Los Angeles) and have been a Vendor on the board here over 3 years dealing in OEM and JDM Performance related parts and accessories for the Lexus line.
Hi Steve,

Thank you for the infos You are not far from where I live, which is great.

Looks like you have a very good reputation here with a big following, that is great to know. I am always looking for people like yourself

Thank you all for telling me about Steve.

One question for you Steve, can you get JDM OEM Toyota parts? JDM OEM parts seems to be the hardest to obtain. I am very interested in the Tom's front bumper for the Tom's Version Aristo V300. I believe parts off that car can only be purchase by the car's real owner so that other people can't make a replica of the car by putting all the special parts onto their regular GS/Aristo, just like the Nismo 400R and the Subaru 22B. I was at a Toyota dealer in Tokyo a few months ago trying to buy the Tom's Version V300 badge, but the part's sales guy told me I can't buy it unless I have the car. Is there anything you can do? Do you have special connection in Japan to deal with this kind of things? I have attached a picture of the bumper I am talking about. Guys, yes I know it looks like the M5 bumper, but I happen to love the M5, just can't stand driving a Bimmer

Sorry for the long post. Thanks in advance.
Attached Thumbnails Quest Power Duck Spoiler-toms.jpg  

Last edited by BNR34; 05-30-03 at 07:05 PM.
Old 05-30-03, 07:25 PM
SUPRATRD

BNR34, are you looking over my shoulder or something???

Ok, since you asked..............I have some coming in, yes, Toms V300 Urethane pre-painted bumpers, the real deal. I also carry the Toyota made JDM accesories for the Aristo as well......

I haven't poasted anything yet on them, I usually wait until they have arrived. Only part I couldn't obtain was the fog lights, I'm sure Piaa's will fit in the opening.

Also have the Pre-painted Toms grilles arriving, similar to the TRD but thicker and different mesh............logos as well........

Pm me and I'll let you know when the bumpers are here, you can come by and take a looksy.
Old 05-30-03, 07:33 PM
GS400kid
Lexus Test Driver

sorry i have a question....i dont know if its my eye problem or what
how come there is no tip on the other side of the bumper according to the first pic

Quick Reply: Quest Power Duck Spoiler