GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

Ltuned sides and what rear bumper??

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-03, 02:07 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by DrewGS4
Dex,
I have OEM rear bumper, L-tuned side skirts, and TTE front lip spoiler.

I think the drop on my coils make is look like I have an aftermarket bumper which is not the case.

That is an old picture and since than, I have tinted windows, L-sportline roof spoiler and H&R spacers.

Drew, I photoshopped the RMM bumper on that pic.
Old 06-12-03, 02:40 PM
DrewGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats an amazing job, you fooled me. However, I was wondering about the exhuast in the picture and why it extended past the bumper. I was going to check that today when I got home from work.

There you go Dex, its an RMM bumper...looks pretty good might have to be a mod for me in the future.
Old 06-12-03, 03:26 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Originally posted by DrewGS4
Thats an amazing job, you fooled me. However, I was wondering about the exhuast in the picture and why it extended past the bumper. I was going to check that today when I got home from work.

There you go Dex, its an RMM bumper...looks pretty good might have to be a mod for me in the future.
Drew,
I believe thats a Borla tip on that picture.I got the rear bumper from Bluelex's car and I am pretty sure he has Borla exhaust.I guess thats just how the Borla fits in relation to the RMM rear bumper.I think that bumper looks awesome with the Ltuned on your car.
Old 06-12-03, 04:27 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

ya i like that set up with thr rmm but the l-sportline would look good too. and G my borla xhaust's were xtended to come out the bumper so it won't look like that with just the bumper and xhaust.

heres the link 4 b4 and after piocs of the way the borla's would look b4 the modification, just incase u want 2 c how it looks.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...light=mod+mayb
Old 06-13-03, 02:55 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 292 Likes on 175 Posts

Originally posted by GSTRANCE
Drew, I photoshopped the RMM bumper on that pic.
Brice, do you have a pic of a rear view shot of that RMM bumper? Does it require a mod to the L-tuned exhaust to put that bumper on my car for instance?
Old 06-13-03, 11:21 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Originally posted by Hameed
Brice, do you have a pic of a rear view shot of that RMM bumper? Does it require a mod to the L-tuned exhaust to put that bumper on my car for instance?
Hameed,

i believe Blulex has several rear pics of that bumper in his gallery.I am not sure about the Ltuned exhaust working with that bumper or not.I know its possible, but I am not sure if any modification or lengthening is needed to fit it.
Old 06-16-03, 11:47 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Lsportline bumper is looking like it matches up really well with the Ltuned sides.....???
Attached Thumbnails Ltuned sides and what rear bumper??-kaju-lsportline.jpg  
Old 06-17-03, 03:41 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Lsportline bumper is looking like it matches up really well with the Ltuned sides.....???
Yes it does.

Check out this rear bumber - Veilside Exec rear. Try photoshopping it on and let's see how it looks.
Attached Thumbnails Ltuned sides and what rear bumper??-kenscar.jpg  
Old 06-17-03, 03:43 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

And as you can see, it fits very well with the L-tuned mufflers too!
Old 06-17-03, 08:21 AM
Neo
The One

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Yes it does.

Check out this rear bumber - Veilside Exec rear. Try photoshopping it on and let's see how it looks.
This is the kit on the top of my list. I was going to get the rear bumper an see how they matchup to the L-Tuned sides. If it does not work, I'm going to replace my sides with the Veilside one. Then if that does not work with the TTE lip, then I have a few options in the front. I don't particularly like the Veilside front. Looks good but, too aggressive for me.
Old 06-17-03, 08:02 PM
GammaLex
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Well if it doesnt match up NEO ill take your L-tuned side skirts off of you. Im in the market for the same package. L-tuned sideskirts and L-sportline rear. As far as the front may b a greedy lip.

Last edited by GammaLex; 06-17-03 at 08:06 PM.
Old 06-17-03, 11:02 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Originally posted by Neo
This is the kit on the top of my list. I was going to get the rear bumper an see how they matchup to the L-Tuned sides. If it does not work, I'm going to replace my sides with the Veilside one. Then if that does not work with the TTE lip, then I have a few options in the front. I don't particularly like the Veilside front. Looks good but, too aggressive for me.
I thought about that exact same plan.However I am still waiting for someone with an Lsportline rear bumper( wont mention any names, but it rhymes with "Blister Knypher" ) to take a measurement for me of the Lsportline rear bumper. I do think that the Veilside rear would look good too though with the L-tuned sides.I need to get a measurement for that one too

Hameed, do you have a pic of your car with the L-tuned sides that is at the same angle as the pic above that you want me to photoshop?
Old 06-18-03, 07:38 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hameed, do you have a pic of your car with the L-tuned sides that is at the same angle as the pic above that you want me to photoshop?
Here are pics in my gallery - will any one of these work?
https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...mb=1&si=hameed

If not I can take a pic later today. Let me know! Thanks!
Old 06-18-03, 08:13 AM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Hey Brice, I will post up a pic tonight, I could not find one in my gallery like the one of the car above. I know I have some new ones at home, so I will post that tonight. Thanks!
Old 06-18-03, 11:16 PM
GSTRANCE
GS -Trance

Hey Brice, I will post up a pic tonight, I could not find one in my gallery like the one of the car above. I know I have some new ones at home, so I will post that tonight. Thanks!
yeah I already ransacked your gallery and couldnt find anything.When you take a new one just post it up and i'll photoshop it on there.

Quick Reply: Ltuned sides and what rear bumper??