GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

500 Hp Gs For Sale On Ebay Look!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-03, 06:47 AM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

thats blue one u just put was discussed a while ago also and it didn't sell , i think this is his 3rd time on ebay trying 2 sell the car....i remember members talking about the wrong info this guy gave and how it wasn't the real win kit but he's saying it is, also the non useful intercooler like peiec he has in the front bumper...i'll try 2 find the post ...
Old 07-06-03, 07:08 AM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

I think the blue you're talking about is belong to one of the banned member, Cshflow.
Old 07-07-03, 12:38 AM
Jzaristo
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally posted by bluelex
thats blue one u just put was discussed a while ago also and it didn't sell , i think this is his 3rd time on ebay trying 2 sell the car....i remember members talking about the wrong info this guy gave and how it wasn't the real win kit but he's saying it is, also the non useful intercooler like peiec he has in the front bumper...i'll try 2 find the post ...
That is not an intercooler, it's an intake... AN INTAKE!!! I was here 2 years back when he first posted it. The rims he had back then was sooo bad that he had to change them.
Old 07-07-03, 12:12 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Any dynos to that 500HP GS? With and without NOS? 500 or 650HP without new connecting rods and pistons? Also, who did the 900HP tranny? What exactly was modded to produce a 900HP claim?
Old 07-07-03, 12:27 PM
Mr Johnson
Pole Position

Am I the only one that thinks the price is ummm..... reasonable. Guess he's really trying to move it.
Old 07-07-03, 05:21 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I also think the price is reasonable, depending on the quality of work. Looking at the pics of his front bumper there are some fitment issues. There are gaps where it joins with the fender and gaps around the headlights. I would definately want to check it out and have it checked out before I gave up any $.
Old 07-09-03, 01:01 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Would the owner be so kind as to answer my q's. Thanks.
Old 07-09-03, 10:40 PM
RMMGS4
Northern California Regional Officer

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally posted by Mariusz
Would the owner be so kind as to answer my q's. Thanks.
If he's banned, I assume he can't respond on CL.

You can "ask the seller" your questions through Ebay. Just look for it on the add.

I'd be very curious to hear his responses.

That's an oil cooler up front, not an intake.
Old 07-10-03, 08:34 AM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Sorry. Didn't know he was banned. Either way, looks to me like someone is going to be taken for a ride......and I don't mean in a 500HP GS. 30K for a 500RWHP GS4 would be a steal and I would gladly take 3 of them as I know I could sell them for close to double that.
Old 07-10-03, 09:12 AM
apatel
Pole Position

hey Mariusz

I saw your car at SRT last time I was there, a few months ago,...beautiful car. Did you get it back yet? Do you have any track numbers? Just curious to see how the turboed GS400s are doing on the track.
Old 07-10-03, 09:51 AM
Mr Johnson
Pole Position

Originally posted by Mariusz
Sorry. Didn't know he was banned. Either way, looks to me like someone is going to be taken for a ride......and I don't mean in a 500HP GS. 30K for a 500RWHP GS4 would be a steal and I would gladly take 3 of them as I know I could sell them for close to double that.
Are you sure you could find three people? Folks in this area don't seem ready to pay squat for this kind of car. Very hard to move I fear unless you do it in such a "reasonable" manner.
Old 07-10-03, 01:32 PM
Mariusz
Lead Lap

Originally posted by Mr Johnson
Are you sure you could find three people? Folks in this area don't seem ready to pay squat for this kind of car. Very hard to move I fear unless you do it in such a "reasonable" manner.

A stock 00 GS4 w/ nav is say about 25K. A turbo/sc setup producing 500RWHP would have to include pistons (major engine work), tranny rebuild, possibly connecting rods (although not necessary), a bunch of electronics for the inside, custom exhaust system, fuel system, and lots of custom work etc.........we are talking about much more than 5K here. I think I could.
Old 07-10-03, 02:41 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,360 Posts

Originally posted by RMMGS4
If he's banned, I assume he can't respond on CL.

You can "ask the seller" your questions through Ebay. Just look for it on the add.

I'd be very curious to hear his responses.

That's an oil cooler up front, not an intake.

There were TWO ebay links above, neither of which seem to work now.

The first was CSHFLW's car (the "Lambo blue" with the fake intercooler (oil cooler). CSHFLW is no longer welcome on CL.

The second link was the one with the 500hp claim that Mariusz is asking about. I'm not sure who owns that one or if he's ever been active on CL.
Old 07-10-03, 03:46 PM
Mr Johnson
Pole Position

Originally posted by DaveGS4
There were TWO ebay links above, neither of which seem to work now.

The first was CSHFLW's car (the "Lambo blue" with the fake intercooler (oil cooler). CSHFLW is no longer welcome on CL.

The second link was the one with the 500hp claim that Mariusz is asking about. I'm not sure who owns that one or if he's ever been active on CL.
Dave: Look at the link brendanlim posted. It sure seems like it's roenick7 car. FWIW the ebay link works just fine for me.

edit: AHhhhhh.. Look at the ebay link in the first post. That was the 500HP claim. I just noticed the message you speak of. It's listed as "two more" GS for sale on ebay

Last edited by Mr Johnson; 07-10-03 at 04:22 PM.
Old 07-10-03, 04:27 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,241 Likes on 1,360 Posts

Originally posted by Mr Johnson
Dave: Look at the link brendanlim posted. It sure seems like it's roenick7 car. FWIW the ebay link works just fine for me.
Aha, thanks. Must be my client location this week. Had to hack my way out, must have some sites manually blocked .

Roenick7 is still a member here and was last online 6/26. I suggest folks who want to ask questions send him an email. There are several threads that give more details on his car if you can't get in touch with him... just use search!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=72871
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=77682
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...threadid=63772

Quick Reply: 500 Hp Gs For Sale On Ebay Look!!!!