GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

OMG!! They are here!! (Zauber wheels)

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-03, 08:54 AM
zmatrix
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

thanks all, I am very excited. my teins are going on tomorrow and wheels with alignment on sat....wow, there's like so many things I wanna do now after doing my first mod.

my wallet blames CL

Originally posted by futuregs
looks like the gettins are dime a dozen now huh?
future, yeah a lot of people have these wheels now, I guess it's hard to find a really nice looking 5 spoke, that is why I was attracted to this wheel.
Old 07-17-03, 09:46 AM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Talking I like!

Hey Z, if you dont mind saying how much did they cost ? or range? and do you know how much for some 20'' maybe this is a question for BLUE LEX?

Last edited by LEXISM; 07-17-03 at 09:46 AM.
Old 07-17-03, 10:47 AM
zmatrix
Pole Position

Default Re: I like!

Originally posted by LEXISM
Hey Z, if you dont mind saying how much did they cost ? or range? and do you know how much for some 20'' maybe this is a question for BLUE LEX?
Yeah you prolly wanna ask blue or talk to GS4Will and he can tell you how much. I ordered it from him.
Old 07-17-03, 10:56 AM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

Looks awesome bro... great choice of wheels! Post pics of your car when the TEINS get installed.
Old 07-17-03, 11:00 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

love the fat lip....whats ur offsets?
Old 07-17-03, 11:08 AM
zmatrix
Pole Position

hmm good question, i think the rears are +48 not too sure about the fronts - they are high disk
Old 07-17-03, 11:24 AM
futuregs
Lexus Champion

I can tell that the Zaubers are going to be my 2nd most annoying wheel next to the Dronell CA-05.

Reason: Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon getting the SAME things. Again, I like the wheels but too played out. That's why I can't wait for my new wheels to come in....muahahaha. No one on this board can guess what they are. No one.

Anyway regardless of that, they are nice wheels and I even contemplated getting them, but I knew alot of people were gonna get them.

Anyway nice shoes, post pics when u have them mounted.
Old 07-17-03, 12:06 PM
Ag02M5
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I am going to sell mine.

How bout some originality people?

They look badarse regardless though.

R
Old 07-17-03, 01:04 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: I like!

Originally posted by LEXISM
just shoot gs4will a pm and c when it will run u shipped 2 u'r door, cus it depends on where u live and what xtra pieces u might want 2 get, like xtra caps or valve stems....in case u lose one or one breaks....

good luck
Old 07-17-03, 01:58 PM
LXOGOOD
Lexus Champion

I can tell that the Zaubers are going to be my 2nd most annoying wheel next to the Dronell CA-05.

Reason: Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon getting the SAME things. Again, I like the wheels but too played out. That's why I can't wait for my new wheels to come in....muahahaha. No one on this board can guess what they are. No one.

Anyway regardless of that, they are nice wheels and I even contemplated getting them, but I knew alot of people were gonna get them.

Anyway nice shoes, post pics when u have them mounted.

Future: Try driving around town with Lowenhart Br-5's only to see every friggin Honda/Nissan Ultima with exact knock off look-a-likes... It kills me. I even chose not to get the LD1's because of all the knockoff's on the street.
Old 07-17-03, 02:43 PM
VVT-i
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Those are great looking wheels. I saw them on GStrance's car and they're look amazing. Congrats.
Old 07-17-03, 02:53 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Yeah those puppies are nice as hell.. Can't wait to see them mount'd...
Old 07-17-03, 03:47 PM
D2-AUTOSPORT
Former Sponsor

Reason: Everyone is jumping on the bandwagon getting the SAME things. Again, I like the wheels but too played out.
I think you have to remeber one thing, the wheels are popular ON CLUB LEXUS! This is a central point for true Lexus enthusiasts from all over the country/world so it brings the best out of everyone (well almost everyone), so although these wheels are popular on this internet forum, I have NEVER seen any at a carshow or around town. I will ask you, like LXOGOOD said, how many sets of Lowenharts have you seen lately (real and FAKE). I also think that people are getting them because they are a simple 5 spoke design, not like a bunch of cheesy swirls or spinners or diamonds, so it attracts the true guys on here.

That being said, I think I know what wheel your getting next:Future's next set of 20's (BLING BLING BABY)

Did i guess right??
just kiddin man!
Old 07-17-03, 04:24 PM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

I agree. I personally have not seen the Zauber wheels before, and I have been to many car shows. I have seen plenty of HREs and Lowenharts. Both are great wheels that appeal to a wide variety of people. Anyway the Zaubers are real sweet. Good luck with them and your Teins.
Old 07-17-03, 04:58 PM
Wald GS
O.C. Lucky Strike Fanatic

Originally posted by zmatrix
just going thru some CL threads and checking out messages, I get one from GS4Will, your wheels are here..I was stunned - it's been only 3 weeks. i was expecting these babies to be in my posession sometime late August but they are here!

Will is the man! He got me my wheels and tires and everything else I needed to get me going. These wheels are 19 X 8.5 in front and 19 X 10" in the back. I got these with Falken Azenis ST115s, 245s front, 275 back, supposed to be a super quiet tire with a longer tread life than most.

If you guys need wheels, see this guy first! GS4Will was super patient in answering ALL my questions and took care of everything.
Sweet Wheels DAN!!! Welcome to club 19's!! Too bad you can't enter the prestigious "295 WOW" club. heheheehehehe. Keep up the good work on your nice car!

Quick Reply: OMG!! They are here!! (Zauber wheels)