GS - 2nd Gen (1998-2005) Discussion about the second generation GS300, GS400 and GS430 (1998 - 2005)

new toy.... (TTE Lip)

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-03, 02:37 PM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default new toy....

juss came in from steve ganz at carson toyota....o yea...i juss wanna add...that it was super speedy service...ordered it monday...got it at my door step wed.
Old 07-23-03, 02:50 PM
BuyERTS
Lead Lap

Possible gonna embarass myself, but is that a TTE front lip (upside down)?
Old 07-23-03, 02:59 PM
LEXISM
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ?????????????????????????????

What the hell is that? TTE lip? maybe I dont know
Old 07-23-03, 03:02 PM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

yea its the tte lip (upside down) sorry for the confusion fellas =P
Old 07-23-03, 04:55 PM
LS4fun
Lexus Fanatic

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

jeesh....your room is a mess!!!!
Old 07-23-03, 06:18 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,454 Likes on 1,609 Posts
Default Re: ?????????????????????????????

Originally posted by LEXISM
What the hell is that? TTE lip? maybe I dont know
LOL, let's see, there's some CD's, what looks like a sports supporter in the corner with some other crap, a fish bait cannister, a chair, a **** magazine, a smelly foot on the end of a bed, and, I guess, the TTE lip.

Nice mods!
Old 07-23-03, 06:33 PM
bluelex
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

u got some nice toes thier justkidding, but great choice with the lip, sahould look great on a white gs..
Old 07-23-03, 06:53 PM
MrSypher
Lexus Fanatic

Originally posted by bluelex
u got some nice toes thier justkidding, but great choice with the lip, sahould look great on a white gs..
LOL, I was gonna comment on his bunions too... So now that we've seen the lip when are we gonna see it on the Lex??
Old 07-23-03, 07:42 PM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

Default Re: Re: ?????????????????????????????

Originally posted by bitkahuna
LOL, let's see, there's some CD's, what looks like a sports supporter in the corner with some other crap, a fish bait cannister, a chair, a **** magazine, a smelly foot on the end of a bed, and, I guess, the TTE lip.

Nice mods!
u think thats bad...u should c under the bed and in the garage...the "sports supporter" is actually a pair of dress pants inside out and ur seeing the white lining pockets...and the "**** magazine" is the issue of maxim wit the charlies angels girls on the front cover (the rest of the issues r in the bathroom along with the ****) u should see the rest of my room...i really do need to clean it haha...i also got my stock grille under my bed...and i recently just moved my stock speakers out from under my bed and into the garage. the fish bait cannister is actually a spindle of Fuji blank CD-R's My room is messy..but i dont have fish bait! or anything decomposable in here!! so at least it doenst smell like crap...it just wreaks of cigarette smoke! haha

I will HOPEFULLY have the lip on by monday *crosses fingers* but i am goin to the body shop tomm. to get it painted...i'm going to a place called "P.J. Bonafacio" (sp) in the city of industry. i hear they r a good shop...but if anyone reads this b4 tomm. and has heard otherwise...pls let me know.

-B
Old 07-24-03, 01:42 PM
BuyERTS
Lead Lap

Can you let us know how this goes? I'm curious how the lip gets mounted to the bumper. Also, I'm curious how much your body shop charged you, if you don't mind. You can PM me if you don't want to share with everyone. The TTE lip may be my first mod.
Old 07-25-03, 06:03 AM
mumbles
Lexus Test Driver

Are you going to have it molded to the front bumper, or just mounted?
Old 07-25-03, 08:29 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

tte - team toyota europe
Old 07-25-03, 09:49 AM
AutoCoutureSC
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Re: Re: ?????????????????????????????

Originally posted by Sleepyboi
u think thats bad...u should c under the bed and in the garage...the "sports supporter" is actually a pair of dress pants inside out and ur seeing the white lining pockets...and the "**** magazine" is the issue of maxim wit the charlies angels girls on the front cover (the rest of the issues r in the bathroom along with the ****) u should see the rest of my room...i really do need to clean it haha...i also got my stock grille under my bed...and i recently just moved my stock speakers out from under my bed and into the garage. the fish bait cannister is actually a spindle of Fuji blank CD-R's My room is messy..but i dont have fish bait! or anything decomposable in here!! so at least it doenst smell like crap...it just wreaks of cigarette smoke! haha

I will HOPEFULLY have the lip on by monday *crosses fingers* but i am goin to the body shop tomm. to get it painted...i'm going to a place called "P.J. Bonafacio" (sp) in the city of industry. i hear they r a good shop...but if anyone reads this b4 tomm. and has heard otherwise...pls let me know.

-B
if you're looking for a good paint shop, PM me. They're located in So Cali and they do excellent work. They mainly work on hot rods and stuff. Just had my kit painted recently and its the best paint job i've ever seen!

edit: here's the info

Santini Paint
7416 Westminster Blvd.
Westminster, CA 92683
714-891-8895

ask for Pete. He's the owner and tell him that Lee with the lexus sc400 sent you. He will hook you up. They can paint and install. They do it right the first time, all the time. Good luck, and let me know how it goes!

Last edited by AutoCoutureSC; 07-25-03 at 10:06 AM.
Old 07-25-03, 12:12 PM
dseag2
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Never mind the lip! Are those toes from a blow-up doll???
Old 07-25-03, 05:33 PM
Sleepyboi
Lead Lap

im ended up just dropping it off at D2 technik to get it painted. Im not going to mold it juss mount it after it gets painted...im gettin charged $300 for paint and install...dunno if thats a good or bad price. I heard they do good work there...so i juss dropped it off.

Quick Reply: new toy.... (TTE Lip)