GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

live autoshow in pittsburgh

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-05, 10:54 AM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default live autoshow in pittsburgh

Live autoshow webcam from pittsburgh now working....it has a white GS on the floor...looks VERY NICE fromt he angle. frebay - good choice

The soound from this autoshow is clear enough fromt he speakers that you can actually hear conversations of lexus representatives with people. I heard a lady ask.. "That new GS - is that goign to be offered at invoice at any time the next few weeks"?

i was LMAO.... i wanted to hear what the rep would say and he was like "maam..i dont think lexus sells anything at invoice - even if the model is that yrs last design"

boy did i want to smack that lady upside her head for that ridiculous comment..and that too on a REDESIGNED GS and asking about getting it on invoice in a FEW WEEKS!!! WHAT A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahaha
Old 02-12-05, 11:07 AM
Gojirra99
Super Moderator

Received 225 Likes on 153 Posts

You got $5K off yours already , LOL !! So who knows what'll happen in a few weeks
Old 02-12-05, 11:16 AM
LexFather

Originally Posted by akbergq
Live autoshow webcam from pittsburgh now working....it has a white GS on the floor...looks VERY NICE fromt he angle. frebay - good choice

The soound from this autoshow is clear enough fromt he speakers that you can actually hear conversations of lexus representatives with people. I heard a lady ask.. "That new GS - is that goign to be offered at invoice at any time the next few weeks"?

i was LMAO.... i wanted to hear what the rep would say and he was like "maam..i dont think lexus sells anything at invoice - even if the model is that yrs last design"

boy did i want to smack that lady upside her head for that ridiculous comment..and that too on a REDESIGNED GS and asking about getting it on invoice in a FEW WEEKS!!! WHAT A MORON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhahaha
pics or link to webcam please
Old 02-12-05, 02:55 PM
akbergq
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

www.lexus.com/autoshow