GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460
Old 12-12-14, 04:38 PM
How-Tos on this Topic
Last edit by: IB Advertising
See related guides and technical advice from our community experts:

Browse all: Steering and Suspension
Print Wikipost

Official 3rd Gen GS Modification Thread!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-09, 11:55 AM
atl7187
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default INGS LX Sport 3 pc Body kit FRP Lexus GS350 9/05+

Has anyone tried this body kit yet? Just wanted to get some ideas of what you guys think about this body kit.
Attached Thumbnails Official 3rd Gen GS Modification Thread!!-project1.jpg   Official 3rd Gen GS Modification Thread!!-project2.jpg   Official 3rd Gen GS Modification Thread!!-project3.jpg  

Last edited by atl7187; 09-06-09 at 12:05 PM.
Old 09-08-09, 01:43 PM
MadRed
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by atl7187
Has anyone tried this body kit yet? Just wanted to get some ideas of what you guys think about this body kit.
Very nice. How much is it?
Old 09-08-09, 03:50 PM
maying856
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Did someone punch the GS in the lip.....?
Old 09-08-09, 07:06 PM
atl7187
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by MadRed
Very nice. How much is it?

Here's a link to the site where I found this kit:
http://www.directbodykits.com/Wings-...7lgswingfk.htm
Old 09-08-09, 09:01 PM
memasterac
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have it and obviously I like it. I have some pictures on my signature link. So far I have learned about 1/2 of people don’t like this kit because they think it’s chunky… It’s all about what you like for the beauty sake. Heck, I didn’t like 80% of the wheels I’ve seen on Club Lexus… The built quality is good but make sure to get the hybrid material and authentic INGS only.

Here's a link to the site where I found this kit:
http://www.directbodykits.com/Wings-...7lgswingfk.htm
This website sells the knock offs. I am not against the knock offs but one of the member bought it and they don't fit.
Old 09-08-09, 09:11 PM
atl7187
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by memasterac
I have it and obviously I like it. I have some pictures on my signature link. So far I have learned about 1/2 of people don’t like this kit because they think it’s chunky… It’s all about what you like for the beauty sake. Heck, I didn’t like 80% of the wheels I’ve seen on Club Lexus… The built quality is good but make sure to get the hybrid material and authentic INGS only.

This website sells the knock offs. I am not against the knock offs but one of the member bought it and they don't fit.
Thnx man! Haha I so agree with you about the 80% of the wheels I definitely didn't like either.
Old 09-11-09, 10:27 PM
atl7187
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by memasterac

Yep, I found out that it definitely doesn't fit for the '08 models.
Old 09-20-09, 10:10 PM
LexFather

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...s-350-awd.html

Old 09-20-09, 10:11 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by xknowonex
Old 09-20-09, 10:11 PM
LexFather

Video of car:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEhjAUifRq4
Old 09-20-09, 10:12 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by TtOrMaMnY

Any vendors want to sponsor me for a Job Design Difference kit?? I'll rock it at shows!
Old 09-20-09, 10:14 PM
Old 09-20-09, 10:14 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by batman75
I recently got a passport 9500ci custom installed in the GS. It integrates really nicely and works great. The system has radar detection (as sensitive as a V1 based on my tests), laser jamming (effective combined with Veil), and uses a hidden GPS sensor to provide you warnings for traffic cameras and blockout falses. It also has a voice module, so the alerts can be heard as announcements, e.g. "Ka band detected"

Radar antenna (center of lower air dam) and front laser jammers (corners of lower air dam)

Rear laser jammer is at top of license plate frame, I just replaced the chrome screw covers with black ones for an all black look (not shown).

Display in mirror to indicate warnings, signal strength and programming menus

Green LED above the speedometer (it is dead centered but camera angle makes it look off). This indicates the system is on. It flashes red when laser or radar is detected. Provides line of sight warning so you don't need to look in mirror. Great when combined with audio warnings and announcements.

Coin compartment contains the controller

Coin compartment folds away as normal

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...er-jammer.html
Old 09-20-09, 10:15 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
Finally got around to taking some new pics of the car since i got it back. BC coils are installed and 22s added a couple weeks ago. I know many people think they are too big but i think they fit the car pretty good. Cant go as low as some of you as that are on 20s though. Probably over winter I'll swap out the 22s for 20s. Anyway heres the pics. Any comments welcomed.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...cs-on-22s.html
Old 09-20-09, 10:19 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by TtOrMaMnY
Hey guys.. here are some new pictures from the Hot Import Nights show in Austin yesterday. Included is pictures of my trunk from the bag install that many people wanted to see as well.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...ts-austin.html

Quick Reply: Official 3rd Gen GS Modification Thread!!