GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

I'm DEVASTATED A.K.A. HEARTBROKEN

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-06, 07:50 PM
GSKING430
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I'm DEVASTATED A.K.A. HEARTBROKEN

I had just picked up my three custom made suits and 5 custom made shirts from my tailor ($4,600.00) I then drove to my mothers to show her movies up my newborn baby on my new Sony Handy Cam. They are great movies her hospital departure, first bath etc... I left my mothers and went to my weekly tattoo session. Some guys walks in and says DAMN there is a 2006 GS430 on 20 inch Lowneharts with the windows busted out. We ran outside and my windows had all been busted out. The stock alarm never sounded since the doors were not opened. We watched the surveilance and it was a guy in a red pick up. He bashed out all my windows grabbed the suits and theshirts and then grabbed the camcorder. I learned a very hard lesson. I haven't been able to sleep knowing my daughters videos will never be found. Maybe someone can pray for me because I just don't feel right inside. They can't see the guys plate # from the servalence and after waiting 5 hours at the seen for no cop to ever show I sat at the dept this morning for 3 hours to be told it's not an important case. Insurance will cover most except.........................

2006 Lexus..................................................$60k
Cutstom suits and shirts............................$5k
Sony handycam...........................................$2k

THE VALUE OF THE STOLEN MOVIIES OF MY
NEW BORN BABY GIRL..................................................PRICELESS

Last edited by GSKING430; 05-18-06 at 08:12 PM.
Old 05-18-06, 07:52 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by GSKING430
I had just picked up my three cutom made suits and 5 custom made ****s from my tailor ($4,600.00) I then drove to my mothers to show her movies up my newborn baby on my new Sony Handy Cam. They are great movies her hospital departure, first bath etc... I left my mothers and went to my weekly tattoo session. Some guys walks in and says DAMN there is a 2006 GS430 on 20 inch Lowneharts with the windows busted out. We ran outside and my windows had all been busted out. The stock alarm never sounded since the doors were not opened. We watched the surveilance and it was a guy in a red pick up. He bashed out all my windows grabbed the suits and theshirts and then grabbed the camcorder. I learned a very hard lesson. I haven't been able to sleep knowing my daughters videos will never be found. Maybe someone can pray for me because I just don't feel right inside. They can't see the guys plate # and after waiting 5 hours at the seen for no cop to ever show I sat at the dept this morning for 3 hours to be told it's not an important case. Insurance will cover most except.........................

2006 Lexus..................................................$60k
Cutstom suits and shirts............................$5k
Sony handycam...........................................$2k

THE VALUE OF THE STOLEN MOVIES .................PRICELESS

i am very sorry to hear this. I try hard to never keep anything not in the trunk, people are just pathetic nowadays.
Old 05-18-06, 08:29 PM
PoppFlyy
Pole Position

Gahhh!!! What n00bs!!! Absolutely pathetic m8.
You'll be in my prayers...

Old 05-18-06, 08:31 PM
CrazyMPG
Phat Monkey

Received 26 Likes on 14 Posts

man...sorry about your lost....makes me think I should get a better alarm system for my stock lexus... ....hope that you find your stuff....
Old 05-18-06, 09:08 PM
lexusk8
Lexus Fanatic

Received 21 Likes on 12 Posts

This is just so wrong. I'm very sorry to hear about it. I'm not religious but I will keep you and yours in my thoughts, and we hope that the culprits will get what's coming to them sooner or later. Best of luck pal.
Old 05-18-06, 09:18 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 64 Likes on 49 Posts

DAMN. Thats horrible. Hope you get your stuff back. good luck.
Old 05-19-06, 03:37 AM
GS300Rich
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Sorry to hear this. People just cant work hard to get their own stuff anymore I would say good luck catching him but it doesnt sound like the cops are interested in that
Old 05-19-06, 06:59 AM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

Originally Posted by CrazyMPG
man...sorry about your lost....makes me think I should get a better alarm system for my stock lexus... ....hope that you find your stuff....
alarms dont do jack in smash and grabs, even then so many false alarms go off people just dont care anymore sad to say
Old 05-19-06, 07:54 AM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

I couldn't even imagine. For me, screw the car, suits, etc. but those movies are so precious. I have a 7 month old and I have 5 DV tapes of his growth and I would be saddened if they got lost or stolen if they were not backed up.

What's done is done but what I do is back up the entire DV Tape on a hard drive, you'll need a big one if it's backed up at the highest quality.
Old 05-19-06, 11:59 AM
INHOCJP
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry to hear about the situation. Hope you can find the individual responsible.
Old 05-19-06, 12:18 PM
bhuwan
Pole Position

Truly sorry to hear about this -- how come the police wom't do anything? ARe you in a small town? Maybe there aren't that many red pickups?
Old 05-19-06, 12:55 PM
AJ
Lexus Champion

So sorry to hear wish you luck .
Old 05-19-06, 12:59 PM
Lettuce
Lexus Champion

Joey---

that really sucks!! Where were you at when this happened?
Old 05-19-06, 01:24 PM
GSKING430
Driver

I was parked in the back parking lot at the flaming dragon tattoo on 38th St. Over by the Vietnamese sector of area. It was a white kid with a hat and wife beater. 5"10 165? Red truck lowered with red canopy cover. The cops said this happens to offten. It's not that we are in a small town it's that we are in a town with so much crime that they don't care. This is why I moved out of that town I was just visiting a friends and getting some tatt work done. I could careless about all the stuff but those videos. Those things were priceless. I wish the guy would call me or if someone knew him my number is 253 678 5639 I would give him a check for 1,000.00 to get my 4 movies back. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I can still see my wife on her knees in tears crying over never seeing those videos. I never knew what it would be like to have a child. I know we will have many more memories but nothing can replace those dvd's. I can still see the joy in her face on the first dvd we ever made of dipping her into the bath tub
Old 05-19-06, 01:39 PM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by GSKING430
I was parked in the back parking lot at the flaming dragon tattoo on 38th St. Over by the Vietnamese sector of area. It was a white kid with a hat and wife beater. 5"10 165? Red truck lowered with red canopy cover. The cops said this happens to offten. It's not that we are in a small town it's that we are in a town with so much crime that they don't care. This is why I moved out of that town I was just visiting a friends and getting some tatt work done. I could careless about all the stuff but those videos. Those things were priceless. I wish the guy would call me or if someone knew him my number is 253 678 5639 I would give him a check for 1,000.00 to get my 4 movies back. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I can still see my wife on her knees in tears crying over never seeing those videos. I never knew what it would be like to have a child. I know we will have many more memories but nothing can replace those dvd's. I can still see the joy in her face on the first dvd we ever made of dipping her into the bath tub
I would make a note and post it everywhere (near the crime scene, craigslist, etc.) containing a PO Box or some unknown address to mail the tapes alone. I'm pretty sure he won't throw them away. He gotta feel a little bad for taking the tapes and he probably could care less of the tapes.

Quick Reply: I'm DEVASTATED A.K.A. HEARTBROKEN