GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

I'm DEVASTATED A.K.A. HEARTBROKEN

Search this Thread

Old 05-19-06, 03:32 PM
TwiBlueG35
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The baby girl is priceless, but the movies of her doesn't worth much. This is how I see it.
Old 05-19-06, 06:38 PM
cliffud
Former Vendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Sorry to hear about your loss man. I read your post twice and something's just not right. How did this guy know your suits were in the car? Why would he target your car? Perhaps he's actually a customer of the tattoo place and he heard about you getting suits or whatever? There's something else to this story that can be used to find out who this guy is... I just can't believe it was totally random. Keep digging man, there's a clue somewhere - I have a feeling this guy knows you or knows of you. Not random at all.
Old 05-19-06, 07:17 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by GSKING430
I could careless about all the stuff but those videos. Those things were priceless. I wish the guy would call me or if someone knew him my number is 253 678 5639 I would give him a check for 1,000.00 to get my 4 movies back. NO QUESTIONS ASKED. I can still see my wife on her knees in tears crying over never seeing those videos. I never knew what it would be like to have a child. I know we will have many more memories but nothing can replace those dvd's. I can still see the joy in her face on the first dvd we ever made of dipping her into the bath tub
GSKING430 man this kills me to see this I really hope to see you get these movies back I can tell you and your wife are devastated from this but in the end, i hope you'll come out on top, with your movies and personals that was in the car... and that punk gets what he deserves ! good luck to you and your wife
Old 05-19-06, 07:18 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,256 Likes on 1,370 Posts

I've removed the off topic posts from this thread. Please keep it on track
Old 05-19-06, 07:38 PM
AJL0365
Lexus Test Driver

sorry to hear bout that, why doesnt it have a glass breakage sensor, i would have thought it would have that becaust mainly my 02 camry has that feature, just tappin on the glass hard enough will sound the alarm and its all stock, not aftermarket
Old 05-19-06, 08:41 PM
bhuwan
Pole Position

Originally Posted by cliffud
Sorry to hear about your loss man. I read your post twice and something's just not right. How did this guy know your suits were in the car? Why would he target your car? Perhaps he's actually a customer of the tattoo place and he heard about you getting suits or whatever? There's something else to this story that can be used to find out who this guy is... I just can't believe it was totally random. Keep digging man, there's a clue somewhere - I have a feeling this guy knows you or knows of you. Not random at all.
yeah -- maybe he also got info from the Taylor?
Old 05-19-06, 09:05 PM
GSKING430
Driver

I was in town from far away. The tailor is my uncle and tatoo guy my own personal client and family friend. Only two people knew I was in town and both family. I have a feeling that I was being followed from the mall nearby

Last edited by GSKING430; 05-19-06 at 09:13 PM.
Old 05-19-06, 09:07 PM
Lex*Toy
Pole Position

Dude, sorry to hear. That totally sucks.

Within 4 weeks of me owning my SC, I had a Viper 591XV installed with window break sensors since I knew the factory alarmed did not have the function much to my dismay.

8 months later I had my passenger window smashed by some full beer cans, where the perks ran when the alarm immediately went off.

I suggest a Viper alarm (mine has autostart) for under $600 and you will be covered.
Old 05-19-06, 09:12 PM
GSKING430
Driver

I didn't buy the alarm because my Lexus guys always preach that"you don't need one" Anyways the guy was seen on surveilance driving through the parking lot a couple times through out the day before I was even there. Also there is a crack house across the street with a bunch of knuckle heads. To top it off some more the house two doors down from the crack house was shot up last week. I think someone saw nice car and I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. It was to random to think anyone knew I would be there. My cousin didn' t even know I got a new car and my uncle is my backbone. I must have been followed

I personally want to appologize to anyone I have ever offended or pissed off, especially the moderators, all of you. I have learned a huge lesson and at time am quite an ******* and realize this might have happened to put me in my place. Whyever it did I am sorry for being a jerk and getting out of line with my posts at times. I will be a gentleman for now on

Last edited by GSKING430; 05-19-06 at 09:19 PM.
Old 05-19-06, 09:29 PM
solo
Lexus Champion

keep u head up. Ur in my prayers.

-sOlo-
Old 05-19-06, 09:39 PM
GSKING430
Driver

Originally Posted by cliffud

I was dumb enough to have the stuff on my front and rear seats in plain site
Old 05-19-06, 09:43 PM
93 LS4
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That totally sucks ***.... There is no way you could have known so stop blaming yourself. It's hard to understand why someone would do somthing like that, I mean what value could the videos have to any one but you..
Old 05-20-06, 04:10 AM
PHML
Master Thread Closer!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Sorry to hear about your misfortune. Try checking the local Pawn shops in the area.....or swap meet .....you may find your stuff there.....good luck.

Pete
Old 05-20-06, 10:11 AM
Lettuce
Lexus Champion

Joey, did you get a case # from the police, the value of the merchandise that was stolen is way over a felony amount. I would suggest Craigs list, posting an award, or an award for possible tip.

People that do stupid things like that, always have to brag about it to someone.
Old 05-20-06, 11:02 AM
GSKING430
Driver

Mike,

Good advice I did get a case number and I have a 1,000.00 reward on craifslist for the 4 movies of my daughter. I don't want the suits or shirts or camcorder at this point just the movies.

Quick Reply: I'm DEVASTATED A.K.A. HEARTBROKEN