GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Element 114 GS

Search this Thread

Old 11-25-06, 11:07 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Element 114 GS

I was at the dealership today with my SC in for service. I went to the showroom to get more looks of the new LS. Since my salesman wasn't at work today, I chilled. While standing outside chilling, I see this bad silver GS pull up. I immediately recognize the front grill and wheels as being from Element 114. The car had the grill, air dam inserts, front lip, side skirts and 20 inch wheels. I could also see that it was lowered. As soon as the guy got out I yelled, "Is that the Element 114 package?" The guy was shocked and asked how I knew that. I told him I was an enthusiast and I've seen their web site. The guy said Element 114 was now an authorized tuner for JMLexus. He took me inside to see the sign.

The website pictures of the wheels and grill left me feeling unemotional, didn't look that great. In person, I liked that grill. It probably wouldn't look as good on a dark colored car but it was smoking on the silver. The wheels, looked great in person. So did the front lip and sideskirts. The guy showed me the headlight trim he had installed on several of the cars in the showroom. He installed chrome headlight trim, similar to the GS on ES and IS models. I liked it on the ES, not as much on the IS.

Overall, I like the stuff. I'm volunteering myself to help out anyone who wants to order the stuff from JMLexus. I'm sure you all agree it's better to have someone to personally speak to people, face to face when ordering aftermarket stuff.
Old 11-27-06, 12:47 PM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Do they have the exhaust system there?I know it's axle back,how much & for install.thanks
Old 11-27-06, 08:37 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by reggiek
I was at the dealership today with my SC in for service. I went to the showroom to get more looks of the new LS. Since my salesman wasn't at work today, I chilled. While standing outside chilling, I see this bad silver GS pull up. I immediately recognize the front grill and wheels as being from Element 114. The car had the grill, air dam inserts, front lip, side skirts and 20 inch wheels. I could also see that it was lowered. As soon as the guy got out I yelled, "Is that the Element 114 package?" The guy was shocked and asked how I knew that. I told him I was an enthusiast and I've seen their web site. The guy said Element 114 was now an authorized tuner for JMLexus. He took me inside to see the sign.

The website pictures of the wheels and grill left me feeling unemotional, didn't look that great. In person, I liked that grill. It probably wouldn't look as good on a dark colored car but it was smoking on the silver. The wheels, looked great in person. So did the front lip and sideskirts. The guy showed me the headlight trim he had installed on several of the cars in the showroom. He installed chrome headlight trim, similar to the GS on ES and IS models. I liked it on the ES, not as much on the IS.

Overall, I like the stuff. I'm volunteering myself to help out anyone who wants to order the stuff from JMLexus. I'm sure you all agree it's better to have someone to personally speak to people, face to face when ordering aftermarket stuff.
yea reggie they are her in the clearwater lexus as well .....from the pics i seen it was very nice did you see the white gs ?
also jokie they have everything just about suspension, exhaust, body kits, grills
Old 11-28-06, 07:55 AM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

the price I got from a shop thats a dealer for e114 was $850 installed
Old 11-28-06, 03:16 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jokie
the price I got from a shop thats a dealer for e114 was $850 installed
I called the dealership today for prices but the guy I spoke to never heard of element 114. I told him to check the sign in his showroom then talk to mark barton. He was supposed to call me back after doing this but he didn't. I'll check tomorrow. Then I'll remind him about the CL discount to get it even lower.
Old 11-28-06, 04:58 PM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

cool, thanks!
Old 12-05-06, 08:46 AM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

I called the dealership today for prices but the guy I spoke to never heard of element 114. I told him to check the sign in his showroom then talk to mark barton. He was supposed to call me back after doing this but he didn't. I'll check tomorrow. Then I'll remind him about the CL discount to get it even lower.
So any updates yet??I got the cash,I'm ready
Old 12-05-06, 09:19 AM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by jokie
So any updates yet??I got the cash,I'm ready
Just called the parts dept. They say it's $995. I'm reasonably sure I can get it for less, I don't know how much less but at least we have a ball park figure.
Sounds like that other place you mentioned is cheaper. JM is probably marking it up so they can make a nice profit.
Old 12-05-06, 09:46 AM
varcity64
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

can someone explain to me what this is i have NO clue
Old 12-05-06, 02:06 PM
3m ta3
Lead Lap

Just called the parts dept. They say it's $995. I'm reasonably sure I can get it for less, I don't know how much less but at least we have a ball park figure.
Sounds like that other place you mentioned is cheaper. JM is probably marking it up so they can make a nice profit.
basically a grand huh. Guess I'll get it from this shop down here in miramar.Thanks anyway
Old 12-05-06, 03:31 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by varcity64
can someone explain to me what this is i have NO clue
Element 114 is an aftermarket company specializing in Lexus and Infiniti autos. The company has struck a deal with several Lexus dealerships to sell their stuff. Problem is dealer mark up. Dealer installation costs. Probably would be better to find other suppliers. I met one of their staff, they won't sell direct...or at least he wouldn't while we were standing on JMLexus property. Contact them directly to see if they sell direct www.element114.com
Old 12-05-06, 03:38 PM
Ice350
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
yea reggie they are her in the clearwater lexus as well .....from the pics i seen it was very nice did you see the white gs ?
also jokie they have everything just about suspension, exhaust, body kits, grills
Yeah, I saw the white 3GS, the guy drove up in it. I was shell shocked. It looked incredible. Before then, I thought the car looked better without kits. I was wrong. Looks hot. I did suggest to the guy they consider offering a set of coilovers. Springs are fine except all Lexus seem to be lower on the left from the factory. Springs lower the car all around and the left side will be lower than the right. The guy from element114 agreed. He let me feel the scrub marks under the fender well on the left but there were none on the right. He thanked me for the recommendation and said he would definitely look into adding them.