GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Wait for my 08 GS or buy a CTS?

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-07 | 10:18 PM
Yang1815
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
Im not dissing on farmers or law enforcment. It is a fact that they both use predominatly american vehicles in the work they do .I have respect for farmers and cops. Dont be so defensive. Nothing I said should be offensive to you unless you consider yourself to be a **** kicker, or someone who generally doesnt care about what they drive. You are the ****ing retard to have only taken that one missed message after the point i was making about the quality of american cars compared to lexus and other japanese brands. Your level of comprehension is obviously very poor.The entire post is about someone deciding on wether to buy a cts or gs350. My argument was based on the quality problems of american cars, and I posted objective info to back my point. You on the other hand went on the offensive. Also I said if you leave the states you live in, I meant to travel to one of the places I mentioned you would see a shift in the attitude of car buyers that is another fact. The fact that you were born and raised in asia makes absolutely no sense and has no relavance to what we were trying to discuss like adults. Stop being so offensive and increase your level of comprhension, or at least reread the message before you insult someone. Again,based on what we were trying to discuss mypoint has not changed. The quality of american cars is inferior to japanese brands on the whole. That is a fact.
The statement I quoted is actually offensive to farmers and law enforcement agents. When did I ever argue about the fact that the quality of American cars is inferior to Japanese brands on the whole?

Have you been to Asia? You will see predominantly Japanese and European cars, even more so than any city in the U.S. Therefore I said that I was exposed to at least the same environment if not more so than Miami, LA, and NYC. And just for the record, I have been to all of those places.

Why would I be defensive? Because you called me uninformed and ignorant when you thought I was arguing about the car quality when in fact, I thought your farmer and law enforcement agents comment was offensive. But I'm sure your level of comprehension is much higher than mine that you knew this already.
Old 11-19-07 | 10:41 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

I dont want to keep going back and forth on the topic. I didnt mean to offend you in my original message. But the statement that farmers and law enforcement use american vehicles is absolutely true .Watch an episode of cops. They arent driving around in toyotas or hondas. American farmers do in fact usually utilize prdominantly large american trucks for towing and hauling or general use on the land they work. Never ever saw a farmer driving a landcruiser or an armada to go pick up hay and feed . There is nothing offensive about it. As far as my opinion about **** kickers and people who dont care about what they drive, well thats just my opinion, and phrasing it that way just added a little comical flavor to the entire thing. No hard feelings
Old 11-20-07 | 04:55 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

This thread is closed due to the rude behaviour of some of our members.

I don't expect the cursing and personal insults to continue in this forum, or those folks acting out will lose their access to Club Lexus.