GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

my whole damages bumper saga, and MRV transportation

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-07, 03:10 PM
jbrinkley
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default my whole damages bumper saga, and MRV transportation

These are the people that delivered my lexus a few weeks ago almost a month ago. They said they were sending a check for the new bumper and never did.
Monday everything will be going to my lawyer. Hopefully MRV transportation, 24/7 auto transportation, Beverly Hills lexus, and or Fleetrates.com makes this right.
Basically, Please don't use 24/7, MRV transport to ship your car.
The owner of this place, Andre Harutunian has a real hard time understanding his own emails.
I'm soo miffed I can't even type.

the whole thread is here https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=312718

I'm not looking for sympathy, just a place to put down what happened and to warn others.
oooh, and a link I can send the owner. Maybe he'll care more with his name up in lights.
thanks
Old 11-09-07, 03:14 PM
2thfixr
Lexus Test Driver

Sorry to hear of your troubles, hopefully the guy will realize the power of the internet and make things right.
Old 11-09-07, 06:01 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

anytime i feel that im getting screwed on an order or Im not happy with something I tell the people I am dealing with if they dont make it right I will post very very negative things about their bussioness. I ordered a part from a place for a show car I was putting together. I waited 8 wks for a part they told would be here in 1 wk. and when I would call I had no way of contacting the people bec nobody was answering the phones. I got the online forum for infiniti (i was putting togethjer a g35 show car) and ripped them a new one. I slammed and bashed these ****** on every web site anf forum I could. now when you google search their name, my nice little review comes up all over the place. I feel for you bec getting a new car should be fun and exciting, and these jerks have just ruined it now. good luck man. If you dont want to get super irritated just sick your lawyer on them. my lawyer( my younger brother ) is a double harvard attorney (harvard undergrad and harvard law). this usually scares the crap out of most. a couple of phone calls and well written letters and you should have your money quickly
Old 11-09-07, 08:58 PM
jbrinkley
Driver School Candidate

I assume so to. I just didn't want to go there.

come monday I'll have many boards with MVR transportation, and 24/7 autotransport.
Then some links, and then the lawyer.
Old 11-10-07, 12:49 AM
2thfixr
Lexus Test Driver

Just a heads up, a lot of these individual transporters don't deal directly with customers. Instead, transport brokers take a cut and broker the deal essentially matching you with an independent driver/truck. One of the best ways to hit them where it hurts is to go after their bond. The truck driver and broker should be licensed, bonded and insured. Messing with their bond is supposed to be a huge headache for them and if you think about it, this is the exact reason why the bond/insurance is even there. Use it to your advantage. G/L
Old 11-10-07, 12:51 AM
2thfixr
Lexus Test Driver

Per their website....

"Welcome to our virtual office! We are ready to provide you with outstanding service when it comes to moving your vehicles to anywhere in the US , Canada and Mexico.We are a group of well trained professionals with years of experience in vehicle transportation business. Our staff are well tuned into your need of getting your vehicle to its destination safely and quickly. We are BONDED and INSURED for your protection. Each of our trasnporter trucks are insured close to one million dollars to provide a measure of comfort to you when it come to trusting your property with us.
With advanced computer systems and satellite tranking and GPS routing systems available to us, we can deliver your vehicle to its destination safely, quickly and competitively.

So relax and let us help you.. Please click here to contact us. We will quickly provide you with a very reasonable cost estimate and schedule for pick and delivery for your vehicle. Rest assured we will do our best provide you with excellent service and ease of mind in this mutual endevor. We are certain you can utilize your enery doing something more rewarding in your family life.

We hope you choose us to provide you with the servie you need. Best wishes from our staff and God Bless..."
Old 11-10-07, 03:29 AM
jbrinkley
Driver School Candidate

ya it took me a half a day to figure that one out.
I found some more reviews of MRV transportation at http://www.transportreviews.com/
Old 12-04-07, 03:29 AM
jbrinkley
Driver School Candidate

they finally sent a check while I was away at work, only after I started talking about a lawyer.
I did the BBB thing To and this was their response.

Initial Response - Posted 11-30-2007

The Car was damaged when we picked it up from Lexus. The salesman at the dealership had told my driver the buyer knew about it. It was our fault that we didn't supply that information on the Bill of Lading. But, because we value our customers, we paid for it with our corporate check & we have proof. The customer receiving the car is Illiterate! He doesn’t have any patience receiving the payment. He doesn’t understand that Corporations just can’t print checks without approvals & the proper paperwork. WORST CUSTOMER WE HAVE EVER DEALT WITH! Will make sure none of our 42 trucks ever pull neither for that dealership or the customer ever again. Lexus of Beverly Hills are the most dis honest company we have ever dealt with also. (Lawsuits have been filed, both the Broker & Dealership will here from our Corporate attorney's very soon.) Andre Harutunian C.E.O. MRV Transportation.

I thought It was funny. I didn't know I was such a bad illiterate customer, lol
Old 12-04-07, 04:23 AM
FlavesLex
Lexus Test Driver

Although it wasn't done in a timely fashion, you're quite lucky you got paid unlike some of the people that gave bad reviews on that site you provided... Hope you enjoy your new car
Old 12-04-07, 02:56 PM
2thfixr
Lexus Test Driver

Wow, small world! I just saw the name Andre Hartunian, I actually shipped a car to Chicago through him and spoke with him on several occasions while the car was en route. Glad to hear everything worked out in the end.
Old 12-04-07, 03:23 PM
jbrinkley
Driver School Candidate

dude, that guy's a ****bag, don't trust a word
Old 12-04-07, 03:31 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

at least the trucking company got ONE thing right -- beverly hill lexus is as horrible as you can imagine. no one should ever buy from them