GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Mark Levingson sounds terrible against the bose system

Search this Thread

Old 02-05-08, 08:29 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

you clowns need to chill out....
Old 02-05-08, 08:34 PM
Mbenz528i
Lexus Test Driver

In my humble opinion, the ML is my favorite system. I have had several cars, both BMW's had the H/K system and I replaced both with aftermarket and I purchased an S6 for my sister and she had the Bose and I changed her system to aftermarket.

Now don't get me wrong, my home audio system is Bose, but it did not do it for me in the car.

In all fairness, I will probably add a new sub and amp to the ML, but the mids, highs and lows are amazing as is and is by far the best system when it comes to turning the radio up.

I never understood why car manufacturers put a MAX volume, but 80% of the way there, the speakers got destorted. Nice to see that the ML got the 100% right.
Old 02-05-08, 08:42 PM
MITTWOCH
Driver School Candidate

Default Well... well... well the little boy has a big mouth

STE , the difference between you and I is that I am a grown man not a young boy! I am NOT a GOOD OLD BOY. To be exact I am a BLACK successful grown MAN. Thats whats wrong with brothers today they want to ride around and floss in a damn car. Can you live in that car...... hell no! Leave the rims to the teenagers. Yes you have been bragging on systems ML verses BOSE. To let you know a little about myself before you assume I came to this forum just to see how people say about their Lexus. To let you know what I meant by until you can hang with the best of them.......I have a LS600HL Hybrid 2008. Yeah I would call that CUSTOM MADE the way I wanted it made. What would make a person trade in a car and turn around and get the same damn car??? you got to be kidding me just to have an 2008. Thats how I know you are young and dont know any better. You got a little job somewhere and was able to get a Lexus and the first thing you did was get those BIG *** RIMS.
Old 02-05-08, 09:14 PM
LMN_Sins
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i love my sound system in my gs ML and i compared it to the normal non ML models, by far the ML sounds alot better. but i havent had any bose system cars to compare.
Old 02-05-08, 10:06 PM
ste
Driver

Originally Posted by MITTWOCH
STE , the difference between you and I is that I am a grown man not a young boy! I am NOT a GOOD OLD BOY. To be exact I am a BLACK successful grown MAN. Thats whats wrong with brothers today they want to ride around and floss in a damn car. Can you live in that car...... hell no! Leave the rims to the teenagers. Yes you have been bragging on systems ML verses BOSE. To let you know a little about myself before you assume I came to this forum just to see how people say about their Lexus. To let you know what I meant by until you can hang with the best of them.......I have a LS600HL Hybrid 2008. Yeah I would call that CUSTOM MADE the way I wanted it made. What would make a person trade in a car and turn around and get the same damn car??? you got to be kidding me just to have an 2008. Thats how I know you are young and dont know any better. You got a little job somewhere and was able to get a Lexus and the first thing you did was get those BIG *** RIMS.
wow now i really admire u bc u have the LS600hl hybrid. i get it u came to this forum to brag about your car. well since your my big brothers age. you should compare your ls600hl to his mercedes S65 2008. hes your age and he has 22's also. by the way im not even 30yrs old yet and i own my own company. besides i dont live in my car i OWN A SKYRISE CONDO in buckhead. obv if u dont like modding your car then u are in the wrong forum. besides u are so much above us with your ls600hl y are in this forum. so i guess 80% of the people in this forum are teenagers bc they have rims. and who said i bought rims to floss. your a fool i see old people like u riding around on rims all day. like i stated b4 learn to read. I WAS NOT BRAGGIN ON ML VS BOSE. I also noticed that out off all the other post u decide to bother me. be honest do you want some rims, its cool now for old people to have rims on their car too. AND TRUST ME BY THE TIME IM YOUR AGE I WOULD HAVE A MAYBACH. by the way how old are u be honest pops
Old 02-05-08, 11:40 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

this thread is done. ste and MITTWOCH, both of you consider this a warning. another similar post and i am issuing time off. take it to pm for all i care