GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

... LeXi...

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-08 | 10:44 PM
jecko714
Lead Lap

lol...godfather just put the smack down..lol..nice whips..ALL of them..

as far as the 22's go. just cuz they fit does not always mean u should do it..but its ur ride and ur cash so please urself and no one else should matter..we are all jus giving u our OPINIONS..so take it in stride..
Old 05-05-08 | 11:08 PM
gs350on22s
Lead Lap

getting mad haha i don't get mad over forms and i show respect to peoples post of pictures. i might go over and give some suggestions unlike you laughing. hey what can u do i guess its your age and if not its your head.
very nice and classy on that gs, cant imagine how bad that black 55 looks with the swirl marks all over those doors. seems like your not that perfect either . its all good tough keep it up..
Old 05-05-08 | 11:16 PM
gs350on22s
Lead Lap

EK9vboi, i know i noticed that from the first day i got on this form lol. i like laughing so i continue. i wanna drop the car and i cant because i have spacer in the front and i wasn't ready to buy new wheels after those 22s cause they cost me arm and leg 2 years ago.
i am just gonna sell em hopefully and get me either asanti or di vinci and drop the car with tanabe springs.
Old 05-06-08 | 12:22 AM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by gs350on22s
EK9vboi, i know i noticed that from the first day i got on this form lol. i like laughing so i continue. i wanna drop the car and i cant because i have spacer in the front and i wasn't ready to buy new wheels after those 22s cause they cost me arm and leg 2 years ago.
i am just gonna sell em hopefully and get me either asanti or di vinci and drop the car with tanabe springs.
u should learn from the set of 22s u bought before. dont go buying asantis when there are 1023913 other companies offering 3 piece wheels for half if not less. for example, autocouture is a really fancy and some what expensive wheel, it will turn heads and impress others like no other. Asantis are dime a dozen, u have to be original and set the road for others. i'm not a big fan of asantis anymore, their styles are bo-bo now.

As for your car being a AWD, just get some RWD springs or better yet coilovers and put them on. all this talk about vibration is true for some, but do u really expect to change out stuff on the car and expect factory feel? i dont.

PLEASE NO MORE 22s, 21s if ur feeling baller or just stick with 20s. I love it when I see a car that is classy and not so much thug life... thats what them 22s seem like, thus all the wisecracks.
Old 05-06-08 | 12:31 AM
vietdeluxx
Lexus Champion

Agreed.. .definitely not 22s... Stick with 20s and a simple drop with coilovers. Keep it classy.
Old 05-06-08 | 08:17 AM
jujulo700r
Driver School Candidate

I actually roll on 22's myself and I have to give you credit gs350on22's. I would never post a pic of my car on this forum because I know many of the people on here would slam it. I actually didn't like the way my car looked either with the 22's on it at first because the car sat up so high, but once I put a set of springs on it, it came together so nicely for me. You have to do what you like, and if you like it, that is all that matters. One piece of advice I will give you is that if you need to use spacers to get the wheels to fit, then you have got the wrong wheels on. Keep rollin and take care!
Old 05-06-08 | 09:24 AM
gs350on22s
Lead Lap

EK9VBOi everywhere i went there are no coilovers for AWD i duno iam confused already lol.
jujulo , i know i need to drop the car but first get a wheels with the right offset.also iam thinking of what springs to go with since i cant get a hold of any coilovers. once i give the car a drop it would be perfect .
thanks for the info guys ...
Old 05-06-08 | 09:56 AM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

EK9VBOi everywhere i went there are no coilovers for AWD i duno iam confused already lol.
jujulo , i know i need to drop the car but first get a wheels with the right offset.also iam thinking of what springs to go with since i cant get a hold of any coilovers. once i give the car a drop it would be perfect .
thanks for the info guys ...
actually im not sure if the shocks are the same, but the springs are or should be sort of a direct bolt on. I remember reading somewhere an AWD member had coilovers and it bolted on fine. I like the idea of coilovers so you can adjust it to your likeing. With 22s, you duno who much of a drop you need to make it look nice.
Old 05-06-08 | 11:41 AM
lexusgs408
Lead Lap

wow, I agree with most of the folks about the rims but everyone has there own style. But this style makes the GS look bad...........
Old 05-06-08 | 12:59 PM
gs350on22s
Lead Lap

can you find out which coilovers he used? cause everyone is telling me thats its not gonna work cause the front is different than the rear .
Old 05-06-08 | 01:08 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

and yeah GODFATHER i edited the pictures and took the spinners off as i am waiting for my wheels to come to the shop .
we all know so keep your clowned *** mouth closed. so you don't have to get abused ..

by the way where are your car pictures lets see what your driving lol.
Clown Hahah
you sounds like your parents never showed you any attention poor thing.
i don't read this thread often but i definitely didn't expect to see any of this. i consider this personal attack, and don't let me see this again
Old 05-06-08 | 07:29 PM
The Godfather
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by ek9vboi
The Godfather your a ricer!!! J/K I like your taste in modding cars.
Thanks
Originally Posted by timeToy
What's up Godfather? That was a VERY short time with the Lex! I think the cardinal sin was to get the 300, you should have gone with the 350 or 430 (or 450h or 460, if budget allow !). Anyway, back to the dark side you are...
Yeah very short time indeed! The Audi was the same, just 6 months and TONS of $$$ put into it. In the end, it was nothing like my old E55. I'm back at "home" now in a Benz

Originally Posted by jecko714
lol...godfather just put the smack down..lol..nice whips..ALL of them..

as far as the 22's go. just cuz they fit does not always mean u should do it..but its ur ride and ur cash so please urself and no one else should matter..we are all jus giving u our OPINIONS..so take it in stride..
fo sho, thanks

getting mad haha i don't get mad over forms and i show respect to peoples post of pictures. i might go over and give some suggestions unlike you laughing. hey what can u do i guess its your age and if not its your head.
very nice and classy on that gs, cant imagine how bad that black 55 looks with the swirl marks all over those doors. seems like your not that perfect either . its all good tough keep it up..
haha alright guy.
Old 05-06-08 | 09:58 PM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

It looks like a scraper. You should've got an old buick with 24's instead. Do not lower the car.
Old 05-06-08 | 11:35 PM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Cut the guy a break, hes been though enough for now. At lease he is trying to do things right.
Old 05-07-08 | 10:19 AM
memasterac
Lexus Test Driver

I really don't think this GS 22" is too bad at all. It's a bit tall but at least it's a Lexus.

One day me and wife were driving on freeway and saw this Buick... we laughed and snapped the picture.
... LeXi...-big-wheel.jpg

Quick Reply: ... LeXi...