GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

... LeXi...

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-08, 11:59 AM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

People are ridiculous
Old 05-07-08, 03:52 PM
nardeezy
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by memasterac
I really don't think this GS 22" is too bad at all. It's a bit tall but at least it's a Lexus.

One day me and wife were driving on freeway and saw this Buick... we laughed and snapped the picture.
Attachment 123651
Like I said earlier, his car looks like a "Scraper". That term was originated in the SF Bay Area. You could hear it referenced a lot in "Thizz" music, like Keek Da Sneek. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scraper

Personally, I'm not into scrapers. Usually you see this type of style on an old school car not a new car. Typically the celebrities on MTV cribs don't do this to their new cars, typically their old schools.
Old 05-08-08, 11:57 PM
M-Power M3
Driver School Candidate

At least slam that thing to make up for those nasty wheels.

The ICE is clean though...
Old 05-12-08, 12:11 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

do 21's not 22's it looks more proprtional to the body of the car
Old 05-12-08, 01:58 AM
SiccMonkey
Driver

Originally Posted by nardeezy
Like I said earlier, his car looks like a "Scraper". That term was originated in the SF Bay Area. You could hear it referenced a lot in "Thizz" music, like Keek Da Sneek. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=scraper

Personally, I'm not into scrapers. Usually you see this type of style on an old school car not a new car. Typically the celebrities on MTV cribs don't do this to their new cars, typically their old schools.
down here we call em "donks"
Old 05-12-08, 07:35 PM
sifrido
Rookie

Thumbs down

i think this is the first time i actually read a whole bulletin here and i wish i wouldn't have.....you guys are acting like little school kids picking on each other trying to have the last laugh. but whatever....i just didn't expect this from this site.....i recommend this whole bulletin gets deleted. it's pretty embarrassing to be part of this site and read stuff like this. what will our guests that come on to the site think? that lexus drivers are a bunch of idiots!! at least that's what i would think. who know maybe i'll get clowned now for writing this. thanks for reading!
Old 05-12-08, 09:37 PM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by sifrido
i think this is the first time i actually read a whole bulletin here and i wish i wouldn't have.....you guys are acting like little school kids picking on each other trying to have the last laugh. but whatever....i just didn't expect this from this site.....i recommend this whole bulletin gets deleted. it's pretty embarrassing to be part of this site and read stuff like this. what will our guests that come on to the site think? that lexus drivers are a bunch of idiots!! at least that's what i would think. who know maybe i'll get clowned now for writing this. thanks for reading!
this isn't even anything close to some other forums. clublexus is one of the most conservative and sophisticated forums out there. so take a month at another forum and come back to clublexus and tell us if you still think clublexus is always like this.
Old 05-12-08, 10:10 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

this thread is closed for being OT