GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Are women under age 35 turned on by your GS?

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-08, 03:21 PM
slow_3.0
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by valgs350
LOL

Yes, its does. They always asked to go on a drive. A week before prom someone asked me if they could rent my GS for $950.00 and more, I refused though.

but yeah chicks dig it alot!!!
Damn, I'd rent mine out for Prom night for that kind of money. I mean how hard could it be to get puke out of Leather?
Old 06-29-08, 03:40 PM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by slow_3.0
Damn, I'd rent mine out for Prom night for that kind of money. I mean how hard could it be to get puke out of Leather?
Hahahah, I deleted that post but I was more scared of him taking the 300 hp car and getting it wrapped around a pole. He then offered me $1200.00 after I refused $950 and it wasn't worth it if he crashed it speeding, also my parents where paying the bill for the car while I am still paying for insurance, maintenance, and gas + mods with any left over money. I didn't want to risk something I put my own money into and my parents hard worked money into.

The Girls that liked the GS and where like "wow your driving that." they where good looking but the girl I really liked didn't care for the GS. Alot of girls asked me to take them on drives and stuff and to rev the engine to hear that K&N cold air intake but it was fun for high school we will see how it does at the college level...lol

The girl I did like always smiled when she saw my GS350 and I saw here walking to her car one day after school, she didn't have a parking permit to park in the school parking lot so she had to park like half a mile down so her car wouldn't get towed. I should have asked if she wanted a ride but I was scared of looking stupid and crap, kinda regret it though and she didn't go to prom, sux, regret

To help you answer your question, a GS gets the girls to look and ask question but a Ferrari get you on a date like magic.

Last edited by valgs350; 06-29-08 at 03:43 PM.
Old 06-29-08, 03:54 PM
slow_3.0
Rookie

Hahahah, I deleted that post but I was more scared of him taking the 300 hp car and getting it wrapped around a pole. He then offered me $1200.00 after I refused $950 and it wasn't worth it if he crashed it speeding, also my parents where paying the bill for the car while I am still paying for insurance, maintenance, and gas + mods with any left over money. I didn't want to risk something I put my own money into and my parents hard worked money into.

The Girls that liked the GS and where like "wow your driving that." they where good looking but the girl I really liked didn't care for the GS. Alot of girls asked me to take them on drives and stuff and to rev the engine to hear that K&N cold air intake but it was fun for high school we will see how it does at the college level...lol

The girl I did like always smiled when she saw my GS350 and I saw here walking to her car one day after school, she didn't have a parking permit to park in the school parking lot so she had to park like half a mile down so her car wouldn't get towed. I should have asked if she wanted a ride but I was scared of looking stupid and crap, kinda regret it though and she didn't go to prom, sux, regret

To help you answer your question, a GS gets the girls to look and ask question but a Ferrari get you on a date like magic.
So you're about half my age, and drive the same $45,000 car I do. That is insane.

must be nice. seems like all the little richie kids ended up on this forum.
Old 06-29-08, 04:06 PM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

So you're about half my age, and drive the same $45,000 car I do. That is insane.

must be nice. seems like all the little richie kids ended up on this forum.
LOL

Thats why I hate posting my age on CL 3rd Gen GS forum!!!

Its pretty sweet, alot of people loved the car and asked questions. My friend got a white GS460 has a grad gift. I went to USC for my counseling appointment had saw 3 3rd gen GS's driven by 18-22 year olds and alot of 2nd gen GS's. My friends always played around and said I drive grandmas car, cause every GS we see is driven by a old lady or a man and few by middle age people, and if you go to college campuses you will see 1 or 2 drven by a 18-22 year old.

Insurance is expensive for 18 year old boys though but the GS does get good Mpg so that helps out!!!!

LOL

Last edited by valgs350; 06-29-08 at 04:23 PM.
Old 06-29-08, 04:11 PM
slow_3.0
Rookie

LOL

Thats why I hate posting my age on CL 3rd Gen GS forum!!!

Its pretty sweet, alot of people loved the car and asked questions. My friend got a white GS460 has a grad gift. I went to USC for my counseling appointment had saw 3 3rd gen GS's driven by 18-22 year olds and alot of 2nd gen GS's. My friends always played around and said I drive grandmas car, cause every GS we see is driven by a old lady or a man and few by middle age people, and if you go to college campuses you will see 1 or 2 drven by a 18-22 year old.

Insurance is expensive for 18 year old boys though but the GS does get good Mpg so that helps out!!!!
I guess your family is that part of that upper class 2% of America making all the income gains.

hope you can keep up that pace when you're my age.
Old 06-29-08, 04:31 PM
drpepper
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I guess your family is that part of that upper class 2% of America making all the income gains.

Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it, but you're sounding kind of harsh and judgmental, dude
Old 06-29-08, 05:09 PM
slow_3.0
Rookie

Originally Posted by drpepper
Maybe it's just the way I'm reading it, but you're sounding kind of harsh and judgmental, dude
I don't know, I'm surrounded by younger people in their late 20's - early 30's who have no health insurance, work long hours under stressful conditions, and they have families to support.

I am doing fine myself, but it just seems like a country that has millions of struggling families, many of whom I personally know, juxtaposed with this privileged clique of rich kids driving $40-60 luxury cars who's mom and dad bought for them- it makes me a bit bitter and cynical about how resources are distributed in this country.

There are people who can't afford gas to get to work, and we've got 18 year olds putting more expensive custom rims on their already insanely expensive car. I'm 40, and I worked very hard to get what I have. I'm shocked there are so many 18-25 year olds in here. When I was that age, I drove an aging Datsun 200sx, full of rust, but I paid my own cash for it.

No 18 year old worked hard to get his new GS.
Old 06-29-08, 05:40 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Hahahah, I deleted that post but I was more scared of him taking the 300 hp car and getting it wrapped around a pole.

smart boy!

those gimmicks wont work at the University of Spoiled Children though
Old 06-29-08, 05:46 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I don't know, I'm surrounded by younger people in their late 20's - early 30's who have no health insurance, work long hours under stressful conditions, and they have families to support.

you'd do great in a communist country

here in america, we are a capitalist society with hopes of making it big. most dont make it, and others inherit it
Old 06-29-08, 08:40 PM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by dunnojack
smart boy!

those gimmicks wont work at the University of Spoiled Children though
I am not sure if I will go to USC or cal state Fullerton!!!

I have 2 more weeks to decide!!!

LOL

Thread went off topic from girls to talking about the economy!!!

Some kids that do get a 50k car don't pay for anything and some kids that do get a 50k car pay for at least something. Hopefully one day after I get my degree and go to graduate school I can first get a house then buy my dream Bmw M5 or Gs-F.

Anyways back to topic, girls under 35 do dig the GS!!!
Old 06-29-08, 09:28 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

Women (especially MILFs) like stability and material things . The car represents that.
Old 06-30-08, 12:18 AM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

I am doing fine myself, but it just seems like a country that has millions of struggling families, many of whom I personally know, juxtaposed with this privileged clique of rich kids driving $40-60 luxury cars who's mom and dad bought for them- it makes me a bit bitter and cynical about how resources are distributed in this country.

There are people who can't afford gas to get to work, and we've got 18 year olds putting more expensive custom rims on their already insanely expensive car. I'm 40, and I worked very hard to get what I have. I'm shocked there are so many 18-25 year olds in here. When I was that age, I drove an aging Datsun 200sx, full of rust, but I paid my own cash for it.

Haha lol i am not gunna state my age now :P But yea i get a grip of attention with this thing also. My worst overheard comment on my car was that 1 girl thought it looked like a VW beetle so glad the other girl told her wassup :P
Old 06-30-08, 03:22 AM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

I started working when I was 16, its a fun job but also work but fun!!!!

I paid for a 92 Civic SI hatch, my own money, it costed 3,100.00 (had Tein Basic Dampers + port and polished motor) and it got stolen a month later, no leads, nothing but I also had my GS350 at the time and the civic was my touge car for the canyons. Since the civic was gone I just had the GS350, so all the money I had for the civic went to the GS in terms of mods, gas, and insurance. Then when I graduated my Dad gave me my old car the LX470 back which I could do whatever with and I am in the process of selling it to buy a 2005 Subaru STI. I worked hard to pay for that civic. One of my friends called me and said i think your motor is on craigslist but it wasn't the same one but still I worked really hard for that car. The GS I got for working hard in school and its not like I slacked off and took the GS for granted I think I worked even harder in school. My lifestyle is quite different from yours but its those differences that give us our point of views and when I see someone driving a BMW M5 I don't get jealous but I think of way for me to get that BMW M5 myself instead of getting envious.

If you look on a global basis there are some very poor countries and then you see the UAE (United Arab Emirates) filled with exotic cars. Its just life and where god places us to test us.

You might like Robin Hood, stealing from the rich giving to the poor but lets be real, ROBIN HOOD is a THIEF.

If you think there are rich kids on CL you should go to Dubai, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqu3f...eature=related

and this video you might hate to!!!! (Its not there fault gas prices are high but the fact that the dollar is devalued) don't blame kids driving in 50k cars, blame your government and get involved in the 08 elections. I don't see how parents buying there children 50k cars is the problem when they are helping the economy but our own governments fault and some peoples poor economic decisions. Bum's on the street might have made the smartest economic decision by saying "f%c& it" and living a care free life but who knows. Your economic decision was to buy an 06 GS to impress girls with when you could have helped those family's that you talked about and have gotten a tax deduction but instead you blame kids in 50k cars for others problems.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axD0q...eature=related

This link has a speech in which a French men talks about how and why people are living the way they are and its quite interesting, http://fare.tunes.org/liberty/sofia2005.html

I really feel for the people who where lied to and kinda tricked into receiving high interest loans and now can't afford the house they are living in, the have it real hard!!!

I didn't even get any sleep...lol...all I did all night long was read and research the rules of capitalism and the sun just came up in southern california at 5:36am...lol

I hope so to, I am thankful my Dad is a successful businessman and someone who I have learned alot from and I am still learning from. From sitting in his meetings when I was 15 and learning about stocks at 16 it is a great privilege that I hope will make me just has or more successful than him one day to.

Last edited by valgs350; 06-30-08 at 06:43 AM.
Old 06-30-08, 04:45 AM
jenadamson
Driver

Some women buy their own d*** GS.
Old 06-30-08, 09:06 AM
rozGS430
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
Women (especially MILFs) like stability and material things . The car represents that.
when i met my current lady friend (of three years...and counting) i was driving an 03 330Ci coupe. i thought it was pretty nice. she didn't even care about that car. i washed it all up nice for our first date and she didn't even look twice at it. i thought classy girls liked classy cars and all that stuff and wanted stability and nice things. i was 24 with a two year old BMW, an explorer for the rain, snow, etc., two houses and a decent job and she didn't care one bit. i bought this GS430 in 3/07 and she actually tried to talk me out of that and into a camry or an accord...maybe she is just weird or i am too old to impress a girl with my car at 27...

Quick Reply: Are women under age 35 turned on by your GS?