GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Best service in the business !!! Lexus is top notch in my book.

Search this Thread

Old 08-05-08, 12:15 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts
Default Best service in the business !!! Lexus is top notch in my book.

I took my car in for 20k service and I also complained that the side mirrors were not working normally, and that the steering wheel had a small gap between the wood and the leather. They replaced the steering wheel and both the left and right mirrors on the car for a price of 3k without even batting an eyelash. I also had them adjust my headlights alittle higher because the car is now lower with the tein cst coilovers. All in all I have to say of all of the cars I have ever owned before the service cant even compare to the service at lexus. I know it took me a little whie o warm up to the brand, but I have to say I would buy another lexus because of the service quality and the reliable cars. I feel very fortunate to able to own a car fro a company that really takes good care of its customers. At infiniti, even though they do make sportier cars that I love, they hassle you, they always argue with you on what is normal or not, and they dont have 60% of the attention to detail that I get at my lexus dealership. I have been to all of the lexus dealerships and infiniti dealerships in my state, and I have to say lexus has it hands down.
Old 08-05-08, 04:20 AM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

behind your back they say "damn you're picky"

but at the end of the day, they do get paid some of it by lexus HQ

one of these days, i'm gonna make a list and milk em too.
Old 08-05-08, 05:44 AM
The G Man
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 56 Posts

I8ABMR, you are too easy, couple of mirrors and a steering wheel and they sucker you in
Old 08-05-08, 07:40 AM
ecount00
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by dunnojack
behind your back they say "damn you're picky"
probably so. no doubt they rue the day some of us roll in for service, but by and large they step up. never had a bad experience with anybody but i've found it helps a lot to partner up with a specific service tech and stick with them every time. you often get a little extra effort.
Old 08-05-08, 07:41 AM
ecount00
Lexus Test Driver

PS. thanks for the postive post in general. I bet some new members thought there was an unwritten rule against good news. now they know
Old 08-05-08, 07:52 PM
Bavaria
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 6 Posts

ecount100,
I wish I could follow your advice, however I've had my car in 3 times for service, and my service advisor had been replaced each time.
Old 08-06-08, 03:50 AM
ecount00
Lexus Test Driver

that makes you wonder for sure. i've been fortunate to be able to stick with the same guy for almost 2 years.
Old 08-06-08, 05:22 AM
The G Man
Lexus Test Driver

Received 68 Likes on 56 Posts

I think its AZ thing, there is only one Lexus dealer there right? No competition, so they can do what ever they want
Old 08-06-08, 07:39 AM
G2GS
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There is only one dealer here also...but I have not noticed any drop off in service. Now the sales department...thats another story.
Old 08-06-08, 08:16 AM
Yang1815
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've been with the same service advisor for 8 years now!!!
Old 08-07-08, 11:21 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

actually there are 3 lexus dealerships in phoenix Bell, Arowhead, and Superstition Springs). Remeber that Phoenix is the fastest growing city in the country. Alot of $ moving in. The city is growing in leaps and bounds. I have to admit I do like to always goto the dealership I got the car from because the service guy, Doug Boadt is the best damn service guy I have ever worked with at any dealership. The dude is hardcore. Its like he thinks of stuff before you do. when you call this guy with a problem he doesnt call you back to talk about it. he calls you back with the entire situation solved. Also when I ask for something to be taken care of they dont argue like infiniti did or tell you they will check it out and say all is normal. They just replace parts and keep the customer happy. My brother in laws wife is a rigional service manager for Nissan corporate . She says the the big trend currently in the entire industry is to just shut up and make the customer happy. They have to do anything to maintain customer brand loyalty right now. In the end it all works out for us. I love lexus.....especially since she looks so damn sporty now and drives a little more like a BMW. This girl is turning heads all the time now
Attached Thumbnails Best service in the business !!! Lexus is top notch in my book.-img_0009.jpg  

Last edited by I8ABMR; 08-07-08 at 11:24 PM.