GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Heng350's New Look

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-09, 11:18 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

man this blows man i read your post in the socal forum, so it's that damn strip of grands!!!!!!

it was there this past sat too, on that damn road.... i was like an idiot driving. i was really lucky i didn't damage my gs. it was no fun, i was pissed too!
Old 06-24-09, 11:36 AM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Wow I thought the roads where only like this in IL.
Old 06-24-09, 11:49 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by passnu2
Wow I thought the roads where only like this in IL.
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...of-action.html

not when moronic city is trying to re-pave them
Old 06-24-09, 01:12 PM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yea ill post some damage of my car instead
still will only be a teaser cause u guys not suppose 2 c it til i have a photo shoot.
seriously my car loves body shops.... 2.5 years with the car and it must of been in the shop for 1 of it, whether it be repairs, upgrades, or maintances..
Old 06-24-09, 01:41 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by Heng350
still will only be a teaser cause u guys not suppose 2 c it til i have a photo shoot.
seriously my car loves body shops.... 2.5 years with the car and it must of been in the shop for 1 of it, whether it be repairs, upgrades, or maintances..
wow, 1 yr in body shop? man that's a lot of bad luck

yeah post whatever pics you can man, i want to see the damage too. seems like it's quite severe. when i was stuck driving through that stretch of crappy road i was cursing the city like no tomorrow!

hopefully you can claim it on city pretty soon too!

i read rim damage, just scratches right, not bent? how's your tire selection anyway? never heard from you after my pm last time
Old 06-24-09, 01:51 PM
Heng350
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
wow, 1 yr in body shop? man that's a lot of bad luck

yeah post whatever pics you can man, i want to see the damage too. seems like it's quite severe. when i was stuck driving through that stretch of crappy road i was cursing the city like no tomorrow!

hopefully you can claim it on city pretty soon too!

i read rim damage, just scratches right, not bent? how's your tire selection anyway? never heard from you after my pm last time
yea the rims where just scratch altho i didnt look at it myself, my friend said it was scratched. the tires, i was just looking for ideas lol wondering how stretch the front should be. havent made up my mind yet. ill pm u about it when i have time. :P
Old 06-24-09, 02:12 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by rominl
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/cl-...of-action.html

not when moronic city is trying to re-pave them

at least its just when the are paving the roads. Its year round here due to the cold weather. We have CRATERS for pot holes and sometimes you can see them until its to late Knock on wood I havent had any issues but a few locals have damaged rims and blew tires.
Old 06-24-09, 03:22 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

yea the rims where just scratch altho i didnt look at it myself, my friend said it was scratched. the tires, i was just looking for ideas lol wondering how stretch the front should be. havent made up my mind yet. ill pm u about it when i have time. :P
hahha sure. good luck with the car man, hope to see pics soon!

at least its just when the are paving the roads. Its year round here due to the cold weather. We have CRATERS for pot holes and sometimes you can see them until its to late Knock on wood I havent had any issues but a few locals have damaged rims and blew tires.
seriously, it was no fun at all. what a stressful 5 mins to drive through that crap
Old 06-24-09, 04:06 PM
dunnojack
Lexus Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

i've seen those in chicago.

wtf do they do with the tax dollars? none of their roads are paved. so many roads are crumbling, with broken glass scattered everywhere.

I've heard that you can call the city and get them to fix the road. if they don't fix the road, they'll pay for your damage?

damn chicago is corrupt
Old 06-24-09, 06:07 PM
passnu2
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by dunnojack

damn chicago is corrupt
that about sums it up
Old 06-24-09, 07:23 PM
LexFather

Wow, damn.....
Old 06-24-09, 11:09 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

good luck with that tint and the car sticking out because its on the floor with the CA cops. They are usually *******s and robotic about little things like tint
Old 06-25-09, 01:00 PM
G2GS
Pole Position

dang that sucks...sorry to hear about your bad luck.
Your car was looking so good at toyotafest. I am sure it will be even better after you get it put back together.
Old 06-25-09, 02:28 PM
vuiskool
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
good luck with that tint and the car sticking out because its on the floor with the CA cops. They are usually *******s and robotic about little things like tint
I really dont see why cops are so **** about that.
Old 06-25-09, 11:11 PM
rareXair
Driver

i've been working my commutes to avoid grand for a while now because of the construction.

btw guys! heng's gs is clean! i saw it it person a week or so ago! very very tastefully done! you guys will be impressed when you see pictures!

Quick Reply: Heng350's New Look