GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Worst Service EVER at Pembroke!

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-09, 11:56 PM
XxGoKoUxX

Received 59 Likes on 56 Posts

Originally Posted by ek9vboi
Lexus of Pines and North are both under the same owner.

Its the people. lol

Good luck on your search.
o yeah.... i know it's under the same person lol, my best friend told me haha.... but i heard service at north is muuuuuuuuuuuuuch better! so i think i'll be shopping over there pretty soon, and thanks for the good luck =] i'll hopefully pick one up sometimes this upcoming week!
Old 08-03-09, 12:05 AM
vuiskool
Instructor

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

I've was dealing for a GS for about a month and went to numerous dealers, called all over florida for my color combo, and negotiated a lot of numbers. The only dealership that never gave me a big problem was pembroke pines.
I walked into jm lexus with regular clothes on with my family and we didn't even get greeted.
Kendall, where to start. I was quoted 54000 out the door on a msrp-50000 car and they said there was no way they could lower the price without losing money and told me if I could find a cheaper deal, the "dealer" would buy it off me. (they always say that, obv don't believe them) so obviously I walked away and got a call back but sed **** you to them.

I should have never went anywhere but pembroke, which is where I got both the gs and is from. Its just your luck if you get good nice salesmen. I'm 18 and you have to talk to them as if you know what you're doing and researched. My 2 cents.
Old 08-03-09, 12:07 AM
vuiskool
Instructor

Oh yeah, lexus of west palm is also a good dealership also.
Old 08-03-09, 12:25 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 102 Likes on 67 Posts

the dealership can go to hell. They love to act like they can treat customers with disrespect and a BS sense of power and expect for us to sit their quietly. They also all think we are stupid.

I had a stupid *** car salesman get disrespectful with me and I left the dealership pissed and went 12 miles away and bought the very same car for the very price I wanted. I told the stupid *** salesman that I will get the car I want at the price I had mentioned. He told me to go get it then, and I did. I came back the next day to get a plate frame fir the car and to rub it in his stupid face. I made sure he saw me and my commision drive off.
Old 08-03-09, 01:12 AM
XxGoKoUxX

Originally Posted by vuiskool
I've was dealing for a GS for about a month and went to numerous dealers, called all over florida for my color combo, and negotiated a lot of numbers. The only dealership that never gave me a big problem was pembroke pines.
I walked into jm lexus with regular clothes on with my family and we didn't even get greeted.
Kendall, where to start. I was quoted 54000 out the door on a msrp-50000 car and they said there was no way they could lower the price without losing money and told me if I could find a cheaper deal, the "dealer" would buy it off me. (they always say that, obv don't believe them) so obviously I walked away and got a call back but sed **** you to them.

I should have never went anywhere but pembroke, which is where I got both the gs and is from. Its just your luck if you get good nice salesmen. I'm 18 and you have to talk to them as if you know what you're doing and researched. My 2 cents.
i dunno how you got such a good experience... even from the phone call i was treated like a POS to be honest, and they didnt' even KNOW me at the time!! it was a brown guy i dealed with.... i came back and i STILL had to deal with him again, since he was the only one available..... either way i was very dissapointed with the lie they gave me about the car still being available.... i went out of my way to get the car and found out it wasn't there

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
the dealership can go to hell. They love to act like they can treat customers with disrespect and a BS sense of power and expect for us to sit their quietly. They also all think we are stupid.

I had a stupid *** car salesman get disrespectful with me and I left the dealership pissed and went 12 miles away and bought the very same car for the very price I wanted. I told the stupid *** salesman that I will get the car I want at the price I had mentioned. He told me to go get it then, and I did. I came back the next day to get a plate frame fir the car and to rub it in his stupid face. I made sure he saw me and my commision drive off.
wow... i guess you had the same experience as me huh? not only is the car salesman an ***, so was his "sales manager"? the one who supposedly MAKES the prices, i'd really like to know the guy's name (since i forgot) so i can forward the complaint to corporate
Old 08-03-09, 06:11 AM
IXI187IXI
Lexus Fanatic

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts

you do realize that you only need one period after a sentence, not 5 or 6 right? I stopped reading after the first paragraph as it was nearly impossible to understand what you were talking about.
Old 08-03-09, 08:22 AM
vuiskool
Instructor

The sales manager is a b!tcch though, I was lucky this time to have a new guy named frank guerrera who was not really fluent in english but he was in need of numbers to meet quota, so he called me back like litterally 10 times to meet at my price. The only brown guy I know who works there is the finance manager, get their names.
Old 08-03-09, 09:00 AM
LIMS407
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

this is crazy...i know buyin a car is hard sometimes but damn..i suggest buy ur car at car auction...u will get ur price for sho...
Old 08-03-09, 09:04 AM
LMN_Sins
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I've been dealing with lexus dealerships for for the past like 3-4 years, and i have had bad and good experience with certain dealerships. my best experience was with pines and its sales and managment personnel, but the sales persons i dealt with doesnt work with lexus anymore and the sales manager works over at nmb lexus now his name is steve reves, excellent guy and very professional... but last week i went to pines also dealt with a stan nadius he was great until i he handed me off to someone else since he was busy with a appointment. so the bad experience started as he handed me to a dark asian guy and a sales manager named frank i believe, they treated me like i was a second class citizen lol, so i walked out and said thats my price and let me know, i just told them ive bought numerous cars from them so they looked up it and still didnt care. all in all you just got to get the right sales person and manager. i wouldnt boycott pines all together just deal with another sales person... all i do is let the sales people talk their talk and call it a day. if they want to work with me then good if not then walk out...
Old 08-03-09, 09:07 AM
XxGoKoUxX

Originally Posted by IXI187IXI
you do realize that you only need one period after a sentence, not 5 or 6 right? I stopped reading after the first paragraph as it was nearly impossible to understand what you were talking about.
here's a summary:

1. Go to car dealer
2. Got hustled
3. Offered a price on an alternative car
4. Car dealer insulted me
5. Kept harassing me so i said "d00d i'll kick ur ask!"
6. The end

Originally Posted by vuiskool
The sales manager is a b!tcch though, I was lucky this time to have a new guy named frank guerrera who was not really fluent in english but he was in need of numbers to meet quota, so he called me back like litterally 10 times to meet at my price. The only brown guy I know who works there is the finance manager, get their names.
Well Vu, the bad thing now is that i'm sorta banned from that dealership lol..... so if i were to get names and faces... it'll have to be from a 2nd party hahaha. BUT, i really dont intend to go back there. i've found a few vehicles privately owned AND owned by north miami/other dealerships.

Originally Posted by lims407
this is crazy...i know buyin a car is hard sometimes but damn..i suggest buy ur car at car auction...u will get ur price for sho...
thanks lims, i'm not looking at 25k though... i'm looking at a GOOD price.... my aim seriously wasn't 25k, i was expecting he meet me somewhere around 26k or 27k, looking on auto trader i can just simply get a gs350 for around 29-30k still under factory warranty.... all i'd do is add another couple thousand to extend that warranty and i should be set
Old 08-03-09, 09:28 AM
LMN_Sins
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

oh ya and i took maybe 10 mins to deal for my gs35o ML white on gray, brand new with the sales manager steve reves over at nmb now... i gave a price and he met me half way and then i met half way with his offer then he was like ok...
Old 08-03-09, 09:34 AM
XxGoKoUxX

Originally Posted by LMNis250
I've been dealing with lexus dealerships for for the past like 3-4 years, and i have had bad and good experience with certain dealerships. my best experience was with pines and its sales and managment personnel, but the sales persons i dealt with doesnt work with lexus anymore and the sales manager works over at nmb lexus now his name is steve reves, excellent guy and very professional... but last week i went to pines also dealt with a stan nadius he was great until i he handed me off to someone else since he was busy with a appointment. so the bad experience started as he handed me to a dark asian guy and a sales manager named frank i believe, they treated me like i was a second class citizen lol, so i walked out and said thats my price and let me know, i just told them ive bought numerous cars from them so they looked up it and still didnt care. all in all you just got to get the right sales person and manager. i wouldnt boycott pines all together just deal with another sales person... all i do is let the sales people talk their talk and call it a day. if they want to work with me then good if not then walk out...
i think the guy who started the fight with me was named frank actually. was he a short white guy? looked fat too? sorta like those midget people?

oh ya and i took maybe 10 mins to deal for my gs35o ML white on gray, brand new with the sales manager steve reves over at nmb now... i gave a price and he met me half way and then i met half way with his offer then he was like ok...
that's freakin awesome! thanks so much for your imput, i'll ask for steve reves this afternoon!
Old 08-03-09, 10:16 AM
ek9vboi
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My deal was quicker. Like 1 min worth of negotiations.

And no I didn't pay whatever they wanted. lol
Old 08-03-09, 11:25 AM
edanco55
Driver School Candidate

well I hope you get it man. I got the 2006 GS300 AWD fully loaded and I love it. I swapped the wheels with the 2008 GS430 18"wheels. I am not looking to go crazy on it. I have one more thing I am doing and that is changing the side mirrors. which I just ordered from Nigel. I am excited. well I hope all work out for you.
Old 08-03-09, 06:56 PM
Flynlow
Rookie

Originally Posted by XxGoKoUxX
all i'd do is add another couple thousand to extend that warranty and i should be set
Read that extended warranty very carefully. Ask lots of questions and get the answers in writing. After lots of research on getting it for my 06, I decided what was offered isn't worth the $ IMO. Good luck.

Quick Reply: Worst Service EVER at Pembroke!