GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Leuxs parts

Search this Thread

Old 01-16-10, 10:26 AM
energie8
Instructor

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts
Default Leuxs parts

Anyone know a site where I can find rear wheel bearings?(right)
My dealer is charging 432+tax but some people told me to buy it from the US so just expanding my search.
Old 01-16-10, 11:18 AM
TWong350

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Try http://mylexparts.com/.

Or try Sewell who are vendors on this forum
Old 01-16-10, 11:29 AM
BinaryJay
Pole Position

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by energie8
Anyone know a site where I can find rear wheel bearings?(right)
My dealer is charging 432+tax but some people told me to buy it from the US so just expanding my search.
$400+ just for one wheel bearing?

http://mylexparts.com/partlocator/in...layCatalogid=0

Still not cheap but it's better. How many km do you have on the car that it needs new bearings already?
Old 01-16-10, 11:47 AM
energie8
Instructor

Originally Posted by BinaryJay
$400+ just for one wheel bearing?

Still not cheap but it's better. How many km do you have on the car that it needs new bearings already?
Are those for 06 GS300 AWD?

I have 179,xxx km
Old 01-16-10, 11:57 AM
BinaryJay
Pole Position

Are those for 06 GS300 AWD?

I have 179,xxx km
Oops...

Wow, how did you manage to put that much mileage on the car already. Does anybody else have more on their GS3 here?

Do you have a list of things that have needed replacing so far?

P.S. Be careful about the shipping method and brokerage fees. They can be excessive with UPS or FedEx unless you use the more expensive shipping options that are brokerage inclusive. I was unable to find a parts dealer that ships with USPS, which totally sucks.

Last edited by BinaryJay; 01-16-10 at 12:08 PM.
Old 01-16-10, 01:52 PM
StrannikMD
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Went to http://mylexparts.com/, and list of 2007 models doesn't have GS350. What's up with that???
Old 01-16-10, 03:59 PM
energie8
Instructor

Oops...

Wow, how did you manage to put that much mileage on the car already. Does anybody else have more on their GS3 here?

Do you have a list of things that have needed replacing so far?

P.S. Be careful about the shipping method and brokerage fees. They can be excessive with UPS or FedEx unless you use the more expensive shipping options that are brokerage inclusive. I was unable to find a parts dealer that ships with USPS, which totally sucks.
Daily driver and highway km's lol. It doesnt show me the shipping price to Canada when I check out, do you have an idea of how much it would be?

Um, nothing was needed to replace since,maybe the spark plugs and few minor things but thats about it. Still drives like a dream.
Old 01-16-10, 08:57 PM
BinaryJay
Pole Position

Daily driver and highway km's lol. It doesnt show me the shipping price to Canada when I check out, do you have an idea of how much it would be?

Um, nothing was needed to replace since,maybe the spark plugs and few minor things but thats about it. Still drives like a dream.
Not sure. You can also find all of the same parts from Sewell in the sponsors links here. I find their site is pretty good but they are lacking a whole fiche for parts lookup, you can stil lenter part numbers manually via their quick catalog lookup or whatever it's called.

Good to know that you'll be looking at 200K soon and haven't had much go on. You must work pretty far from home. I feel for you. I work from a home office and I'm pretty spoiled. I bought my car used with 90K on it two months ago and it has 91K and change now and that was a lot of car usage for me because of the holiday season. =) Pretty much one of the reasons that I don't mind buying a car with a bit more mileage on it to save some money since I put the mileage on it so slowly that my cars are more likely to die of age than usage anyway.

I bought my last car, a Matrix XRS with 105K on it, drove it for four years, and traded it in with 125K on it for only $5000 less than I paid for it. I even commuted with it for nearly half of that time too.
Old 01-17-10, 02:10 PM
energie8
Instructor

Not sure. You can also find all of the same parts from Sewell in the sponsors links here. I find their site is pretty good but they are lacking a whole fiche for parts lookup, you can stil lenter part numbers manually via their quick catalog lookup or whatever it's called.

Good to know that you'll be looking at 200K soon and haven't had much go on. You must work pretty far from home. I feel for you. I work from a home office and I'm pretty spoiled. I bought my car used with 90K on it two months ago and it has 91K and change now and that was a lot of car usage for me because of the holiday season. =) Pretty much one of the reasons that I don't mind buying a car with a bit more mileage on it to save some money since I put the mileage on it so slowly that my cars are more likely to die of age than usage anyway.

I bought my last car, a Matrix XRS with 105K on it, drove it for four years, and traded it in with 125K on it for only $5000 less than I paid for it. I even commuted with it for nearly half of that time too.
Thanks for the help bro, I tried some searches on Sewell but not getting anything, is it my internet or just the site? But yeah if it's not worth buying from the states, I might just go order from Don Valley