GS - 3rd Gen (2006-2011) Discussion about the 2006+ model GS300, GS350, GS430, GS450H and GS460

Murder was the case!!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-11, 04:58 AM
jre002
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Wheels and stance look great. I'm not a fan of the tail lights and black emblems, though. The exhaust sounds mean. Don't know if I could live with it everyday, but definitely sounds really good.
Old 09-18-11, 02:45 PM
erik535353
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

She's a 10. Perfectly executed!!
Old 09-18-11, 05:21 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by sagikun
why don't you want to touch your car with a fender roller? if you take it to someone that whats up that dent on the left rear 1/4 panel where your wheel is rubbing will look a lot better. I'm sure by now it's down to bare metal under there anyways. it's funny to me how people refuse to roll when it does more damage not to. looks bad *** tho. not a fan of the avs. too wavey. stands out especially on a car like yours. is the side moldings on the bottom of you doors painted solid black?
lexus fenders don t roll well, they dimple and get wavy and the paint cracks and peels. I also don t know what dent your talking about there is no dents on my car at all, and my car doesn t rub at all. If you don t like AVS don t put them on your car. The moldings on my car a vinyl wrapped
Old 09-18-11, 07:00 PM
LexFather

ITS MURDEEERRRRRRR

Dude, you inspired me to clay, polish, wax my car finally....well I did have a show to attend but your pics did provide inspiration!

Love your GS!
Old 09-18-11, 09:40 PM
XxGoKoUxX

Received 59 Likes on 56 Posts

lovin' the way your car looks

GS300 i assume?
Old 09-18-11, 10:30 PM
boosting
Driver

hands down best G on this forum. Looks tight!
Old 09-19-11, 12:02 AM
worker
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Too bad you don't live in my neighborhood here in MD, we can use a snowplow like yours. LOL

Since your car is that low, why bother with winter tires? Should put in summer tires and enjoy and into the storage for winter.

Looks nice.
Old 09-19-11, 01:14 AM
sagikun
Driver

Originally Posted by lkapimp216
lexus fenders don t roll well, they dimple and get wavy and the paint cracks and peels. I also don t know what dent your talking about there is no dents on my car at all, and my car doesn t rub at all. If you don t like AVS don t put them on your car. The moldings on my car a vinyl wrapped
where does one get this vynil wrap? and us it gloss or flat black? im assuming it conforms to whatever shape when heat is applied? is that what you used on all your chrome? thanks
Old 09-19-11, 09:44 AM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

I went to a local shop where he wrapped just the window trim, avs visors, and lower door moldings in gloss black not sure where he got it
Old 09-19-11, 09:59 AM
Bnastyy
Lead Lap

same setup I want on my 2g, looks sick bro
Old 09-19-11, 11:30 AM
Mesca
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by lkapimp216
but this car isn t exactly a regular GS and has become aggressive all the way around so I love it and think its fitting for the style in which this vehicle has taken on
Most definitely! I always thought the GS exuded some classiness but as well as some sportiness, just look at some of the body lines. So it's up to the person how they want to mod it(personally I went for a little more sportiness as well!), but it's good to see a very sporty GS! Have you considered getting F-Sport swaybars? WOW a world of a difference, I think you'd like em!
Old 09-19-11, 01:49 PM
lkapimp216
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mesca
Most definitely! I always thought the GS exuded some classiness but as well as some sportiness, just look at some of the body lines. So it's up to the person how they want to mod it(personally I went for a little more sportiness as well!), but it's good to see a very sporty GS! Have you considered getting F-Sport swaybars? WOW a world of a difference, I think you'd like em!
I ve looked at the Megan line and have definitely thought into chassis mods thats were its headed next I have camber arms that I didn t end up needing Idk I may just throw those and the sways on as well. might end up pulling the plastic off the engine bay and throw a strut brace on as well. I have a subwoofer in the back and thoughts of going air so not to sure about a rear brace idk well see what happens next lol...... I just put my intake on this morning and am pleased with it I can definitely hear and feel the difference amazing what some pipes will do to the sound and way a car performs!!
Old 09-19-11, 07:30 PM
R.DUB
Driver

your GS is perfect!
I'm inspired to keep mine now.
Old 09-19-11, 08:12 PM
Chancellor
Lexus Champion

You know I like it homie....
Old 09-20-11, 09:36 PM
valgs350
Lexus Test Driver

lkapimp216 , I love your the setup. When I had my GS I wish I put Volks Te-37 on it but I never did cause of all the Haters on CL going "its a luxury car Val" those guys obviously don't understand what the GS brand is. The car sounds awesome and looks like it should be parked next to Batmans Lamborghini Murcielago in his batcave, good work sir!

When I went to streets of willow in my 2007 E60 M5, I got the same lap time I did in my GS350, the track is a low speed tight cornering track but if you can actually handle a car, the GS is sports sedan , its not a Luxury Garage Queen. On the big track at willow springs I kill my GS lap times but on a small track, i can't budge those GS350 times. If the GS had an extra 200hp it be awesome on the big track. I just hate when these guys degrade there own car, its as sporty as any other car guys.

Good work though, I love it.

Quick Reply: Murder was the case!!!