GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

OEM Apple Carplay & Android Auto Upgrade Module For Lexus GS!

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-24, 10:57 PM
Carputech
Sponsor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Default OEM Apple Carplay & Android Auto Upgrade Module For Lexus GS!

Carputech OEM Carplay Upgrade module for Lexus GS: https://www.carputech.com/products/o...s-gs-2012-2020

Immerse yourself in the ultimate driving experience with access to your favorite apps like Spotify, YouTube, Google Maps, WhatsApp, Audible, and many more, all displayed brilliantly on your car's screen.

Experience the Future of Car Tech designed for Lexus GS models from 2012-2022. Enjoy the ultimate convenience of both wired and wireless (optional after adding to cart) connectivity with the Lexus GS Apple CarPlay Module. Opt for the wireless feature and enjoy seamless phone-to-car integration – no more fumbling with cables!

Keep Your Factory Functions intact while upgrading your Lexus GS's capabilities. Experience enhanced functionality, retaining your vehicle's essence with original cameras, steering wheel controls, keypads, and more, all fully operational. You don't just upgrade your tech; you elevate your entire driving experience thanks to our Lexus GS Apple Carplay Module!

5 Minutes easy installation! You can find the full install video from our product link.
Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and aftermarket CarPlay/Android Auto systems for various vehicle brands.
Web : www.carputech.com E-mail : support@Carputech.com
Welcome any inquires. Thank you.
Old 01-30-24, 11:09 PM
cristoferr
6th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Carputech
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_CYMn-yh0E

Carputech OEM Carplay Upgrade module for Lexus GS: https://www.carputech.com/products/o...s-gs-2012-2020

Immerse yourself in the ultimate driving experience with access to your favorite apps like Spotify, YouTube, Google Maps, WhatsApp, Audible, and many more, all displayed brilliantly on your car's screen.

Experience the Future of Car Tech designed for Lexus GS models from 2012-2022. Enjoy the ultimate convenience of both wired and wireless (optional after adding to cart) connectivity with the Lexus GS Apple CarPlay Module. Opt for the wireless feature and enjoy seamless phone-to-car integration – no more fumbling with cables!

Keep Your Factory Functions intact while upgrading your Lexus GS's capabilities. Experience enhanced functionality, retaining your vehicle's essence with original cameras, steering wheel controls, keypads, and more, all fully operational. You don't just upgrade your tech; you elevate your entire driving experience thanks to our Lexus GS Apple Carplay Module!

5 Minutes easy installation! You can find the full install video from our product link.
Hi, I filled my email registration adress and And didn’t see 16% off when I’m trying to pay.
And is there any install video for LC? As the video on your product page is for GS.
Old 01-30-24, 11:13 PM
cristoferr
6th Gear

Hello, I filled my email registration adress on your web, And didn’t see 16% off when I’m trying to pay
I have tried for serveral times. Can you help me?
Is there any install video for LC? As the video on your web is for GS.
Old 01-30-24, 11:32 PM
Carputech
Sponsor

Hi,
Thank you for your interest on our OEM Apple Carplay Upgrade Modules.
Please use the coupon code of " NEW16" while you pay, thank you!
Sorry we don't have the install video for LC yet, because there are too many models. We need more time to take installation videos for each model. But you can refer to the installation videos of other models first, which are basically the same. We can also provide you with installation technical guidance. Any support you need pls feel free to contact us.
Thank you!
Carputech is a manufacturer dedicated to providing OEM factory-integrated navigation systems(Carplay Upgrade Modules), Carplay adapters, and aftermarket CarPlay/Android Auto systems for various vehicle brands.
Old 01-30-24, 11:57 PM
cristoferr
6th Gear

Ok paid, thanks. If it works well with my LC I'll get one for my Audi too.
Old 01-31-24, 12:34 AM
Carputech
Sponsor

Thank you for your support of our products! We guarantee you will love it! If you have any questions about installation or how to use, please feel free to contact us, we are always here for your service!