Holgram's Konig F3S Forged Wheel Install

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-24, 08:19 PM
Holgram
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Holgram's Konig F3S Forged Wheel Install

Hello everyone,

I recently swapped my rotary forged Konig Rennforms to the gorgeous forged Konig F3Ss.

Generally, I am super happy with them. They are much lighter at 17lbs per wheel and they are gorgeous.
Also I went with 18x8.5" at +35 offset and they clear the factory calipers without a spacer. The F3S's have push in center caps, this is great as the aluminum bolts on the older center caps would strip basically before the second tire rebalance, so I had to replace all of them with ti from the get go or they would be a huge pain. The center caps have a really nice seal and Konig even sent me three bottles of oil for it. They also sent me a signed certificate and a lot of nice things. The level of care is reflected in the gorgeous wheels. I am really impressed by them, much more so even than the Rays that I used to own.

They do significantly reduce the rotational mass even over the already very light Rennfroms.

The fully forged wheel does seem to transmit the vibrations a bit more but I am also on solid LCA bushings and stiffer struts so that has some to do with it also. However the small frequency vibrations do get transmitted a little more with the F3Ss.

Overall, I am super happy with the F3Ss, they are super light and exceptionally beautiful.

2013 GS350 AWD LUX, spare tire and tools delete, Trigga Spec: Tundra 76mm throttle body w/spacer & coolant delete, ported lower & upper intake manifold, aFe: Takeda stage-2 pro 5R oiled CAI, Apexi: midpipe w/ceramic coating, Revel: Axle-back w/ceramic coating, High Spark: Premium coilpack, NGK: 94122, Konig: F3S 18x8.5 35+, Toyo: Proxes Sport A/S 235/45/18, RR Racing: USRS race edition, Air/oil sperator, KYB: Gas-A-Just w/AVS all around, Stoptech: sportstop cryo sport drilled rotors all around, Akebono: Performance ultra premium front, ProACT ultra premium back, Anti-Gravity: Li battery Non-stop tuning: Al water pump pulley, Mishimoto: Al lug nuts, DEI: cool-tape
Old 07-22-24, 08:27 PM
Holgram
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts