GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-15, 10:27 PM
morty1302
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Question My GS, new member- 1st post

Upgraded the tires and wheels, installed a stereo, wrapped some parts of the car. Want to add an exhaust and body kit but seriously considering splurging on the GS F so holding off for now. What do you guys think?
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpg  
Old 09-03-15, 10:28 AM
1fuzzybk
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Finally got my new (to me) GS 450h. I have been looking for four months.

1. GS 450h Luxury
2. Silver / Black on Black
3. NAV / Mark Levinson / PCS / HUD / LKA / RHS
4. RWD
5. No DR'S
6. Nothing major - tint, clear bra, maybe DVD while driving
7. Q50s hybird, CTS V-sport, MLS ecoboost.

Thoully enjoying the car!
Old 09-03-15, 05:49 PM
Im2bz2p345
Instructor

Received 210 Likes on 144 Posts

Originally Posted by 1fuzzybk
Finally got my new (to me) GS 450h. I have been looking for four months.

1. GS 450h Luxury
2. Silver / Black on Black
3. NAV / Mark Levinson / PCS / HUD / LKA / RHS
4. RWD
5. No DR'S
6. Nothing major - tint, clear bra, maybe DVD while driving
7. Q50s hybird, CTS V-sport, MLS ecoboost.

Thoully enjoying the car!
Congrats on your vehicle sir! You're amongst a select few of us 4GS hybrid owners on CL. I sent you a friend request on here

Your car is very nicely optioned.. looks like you pretty much got it all! I was looking for several months for one that was in the exact color that I wanted with all the options that mattered to me.

Is yours a 2013 or a 2014? Brand new or slightly used?

Hope you enjoy it my friend. I've thoroughly enjoyed driving mine since I bought it. Be safe too! When the battery is full charged, it dished out a crazy amount of torque off the line, lol.

~ Im2bz2p345
Old 09-04-15, 09:41 AM
Sig1855
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Hi all, I had a thread going in the general forum but seeing as I finally picked up the car, I wanted to post something here:

1. 2015 GS350 F-Sport
2. Nebula Grey / Cabernet
3. NAV / Mark Levinson / BSM / IPA
4. RWD
5. No
6. Leased, so probably just tint
7. Keeping my 2014 ATS 2.0 6MT (Still sad to see it go)
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image1.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image1-2-.jpg   Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image5.jpg  
Old 09-05-15, 03:17 PM
OJTXGS
Driver School Candidate

Talking New Lexus Club Member

Hi Everyone!
Just took delivery of a 2013 CPO GS350. I was driving a MB ML350 for a few years and wanted to get back into a sports sedan. I also considered the Infiniti Q70 but the seats are very uncomfortable for me. Love this car! Ride, handling, features and performance are all great. Here is pic after getting detailed and wax job this morning.

Here are details of my car:
Luxury Package RWD
Blnd Spot Monitor
Mark Levinson Sound
Parking Sensor
Chrome Wheels
Nebula Grey with light grey interior

Modifications:
LED trunk light
LED fog lights (bulbs)
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-20150905_095229_resized.jpg  
Old 09-05-15, 11:40 PM
scottgs350
Driver School Candidate

Default what i think

Originally Posted by morty1302
Upgraded the tires and wheels, installed a stereo, wrapped some parts of the car. Want to add an exhaust and body kit but seriously considering splurging on the GS F so holding off for now. What do you guys think?
Wheels look cool, are they 22" ? and I think the exhaust is a must do.
You could add something to the car, it will always make it look better. I sometimes wish I got the GS F but did not have the color combo I was looking for, think I will add front lip on mine.
The car is looking good, keep it up.
Old 09-06-15, 03:48 PM
JayCres
Driver School Candidate

Default Love the GS!

Just got a CPO gs350 f sport and I love it! What's good everyone!?!?

Details of the car:
RWD
ML sound
Cabernet interior
Door sill light mod
Led interior lighting
Front lip spoiler
Tinted windows

Thinking of putting in the full PTS Joe Z exhaust. Can't decide on intake yet. Any suggestions?
Attached Thumbnails Welcome to Club Lexus!  4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!-image.jpg  
Old 09-09-15, 04:40 PM
Byprodrive
Lexus Champion

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts

I bought a 2015 Deep sea mica GS F-sport last month with 2,000 miles & salvage/rebuilt title.
Selling my 2007 IS350 Black sapphire pearl that I bought new & joined Club Lexus in 2008.
No pics yet because it's been so hot outside. Salvage title voids the factory warranty, but I never needed the warranty on my IS350 & the GSF has the same engine.
My IS350 is in classified section.
Old 09-20-15, 04:11 PM
LexLuthors
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2013 gs 350

Just picked this up on Thursday the 17th of Sept, what an upgrade!

1. GS 350 Premium Edition
2. Color exterior: Deep Sea Mica (Blue) / Interior: Light Gray
3. Navigation but no Mark Levinson
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. No planned mods at this time
7. I was considering a BMW 328i with xDrive, Audi A5, Mercedes CLA 250/C300 and a Cadillac ATS/CTS. I had a 2009 ES 350 I replaced, loved the car but was missing that sporty feeling.

Old 09-21-15, 10:41 AM
1fuzzybk
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Im2bz2p345
Congrats on your vehicle sir! You're amongst a select few of us 4GS hybrid owners on CL. I sent you a friend request on here

Your car is very nicely optioned.. looks like you pretty much got it all! I was looking for several months for one that was in the exact color that I wanted with all the options that mattered to me.

Is yours a 2013 or a 2014? Brand new or slightly used?

Hope you enjoy it my friend. I've thoroughly enjoyed driving mine since I bought it. Be safe too! When the battery is full charged, it dished out a crazy amount of torque off the line, lol.

~ Im2bz2p345
It's a 2013, so it's 3 years old. Looks like it was a lease return (like most of these GSh's are). Had 29k miles before the 1200 mile drive home from San Fran to Denver. I was looking for this car since May. I really wanted all of the options so it was really hard to find as I was only interested in Gray or Silver.
Getting the PhotoSync tint and Xpel clear bra stuff installed this week! (following in your footsteps)
Old 09-21-15, 05:12 PM
gsmr2
Driver School Candidate

Hi all. New to the forums. Just bought a CPO 2013 GS350 F sport. Silver Exterior. Black interior with Mark Levinson. Looked at Audi before then saw this car and was sold.
Old 09-23-15, 03:59 PM
landolexus
Driver School Candidate

Nice to meet everyone! My GS 350 AWD is a few months old and way too much fun to drive. I bought it over a 5 Series BMW because its aggressive, yet elegant styling really caught my attention. Personally, and of course Iʻm biased, I think itʻs the best looking sports sedan in the 55k-65k price range. Here are some before and after pictures of the tint. Nano Ceramic tint--this stuffʻs miraculous! Blocks IR radiation from sun and cuts heat transfer through all windows dramatically. 20% on sides and rear. 70% on front.

1. 2015 GS 350 F Sport
2. Obsidian/Cabernet
3. Nav & ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Dynamat all doors. Maybe drop and spacers later.

Last edited by landolexus; 09-23-15 at 07:26 PM.
Old 09-27-15, 04:54 PM
F-LEX350
Rookie

Just got my new to me GS yesterday.

1. GS F-sport
2. Star Fire Pearl/Black
3. Nav / Mark Levinson
4. RWD
5. No DRS
6. Front lip and Black grill
7. RC350. Replaced 2IS
Old 09-30-15, 08:34 AM
Metsfan
Driver

Received 4 Likes on 1 Post

I've had my new GS for about a month now and I sit at home thinking of errands to run (my wife is loving this) and I sit at work and can't wait for the drive home.

1. GS Premium Package
2. Liquid Platinum/Light Gray
3. Nav/No ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Planning some light window tinting, nothing too dramatic.
7. I test drove the Audi A6, BMW 5, Infiniti Q50. This replaced my 03 GS (94,000 miles), which I gave to my 25-yr-old nephew.

Compared to many of the other GS's on this forum, my GS is pretty simple, but I LOVE this car. As for the other ones I tested, they were excellent as well and each had something somewhat better than the Lexus, but the GS brought the whole package together in a way that none of the others even came close to and none have the overall quality of the Lexus. One of my closest friends has a BMW 535 and we're always talking smack, but it's a 2013 with 54,000 miles and has been in the shop overnight three times. The repairs cost him nothing and he got a nice loaner each time, but that's not why you spend $50k+ for a car.

BTW, any of you ever been to the BMW forum and see the way they hate on Lexus? Wow!

Last edited by Metsfan; 09-30-15 at 12:00 PM.
Old 10-02-15, 08:42 PM
LexLuthors
Rookie

Originally Posted by Metsfan
I've had my new GS for about a month now and I sit at home thinking of errands to run (my wife is loving this) and I sit at work and can't wait for the drive home.

1. GS Premium Package
2. Liquid Platinum/Light Gray
3. Nav/No ML
4. AWD
5. No DRS
6. Planning some light window tinting, nothing too dramatic.
7. I test drove the Audi A6, BMW 5, Infiniti Q50. This replaced my 03 GS (94,000 miles), which I gave to my 25-yr-old nephew.

Compared to many of the other GS's on this forum, my GS is pretty simple, but I LOVE this car. As for the other ones I tested, they were excellent as well and each had something somewhat better than the Lexus, but the GS brought the whole package together in a way that none of the others even came close to and none have the overall quality of the Lexus. One of my closest friends has a BMW 535 and we're always talking smack, but it's a 2013 with 54,000 miles and has been in the shop overnight three times. The repairs cost him nothing and he got a nice loaner each time, but that's not why you spend $50k+ for a car.

BTW, any of you ever been to the BMW forum and see the way they hate on Lexus? Wow!

Welcome Metsfan, I also have only had my GS for a short time and feel the same way as you. I alway's wanna take my car out as much as I can. I had a ES 350 that was cool to drive when I 1st got it but ended up missing that sporty feel that the GS gives me. Your car is pretty much the same as mine the Premium Package which is more then enough for me. Congrats on the car!

Quick Reply: Welcome to Club Lexus! 4GS owner roll call & member introduction thread, POST HERE!