GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-12, 04:34 PM
faifai83
Instructor

Received 29 Likes on 25 Posts

Originally Posted by ExtrmeLex
Got the Lexus GS350 F Sport for $53,500
NAV, Blind Spot, Rear Camera,
Before tax?
Did you buy any add-ons?
Extended warranty?
Paint protection?
Purchase?
Lease?
Old 10-19-12, 12:35 PM
RandallsGS
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by C6Driver
I just leased a Nebula Gray with light gray interior Lux package on Wednesday. I was able to lease the car at $1600 under invoice. I also qualified for the $1500 loyalty bonus cap reduction (for my 2000 GS) and an additional $1500 cap reduction for visitng the Lexus booth at the US Open Golf tournament in June. The factoring rate ws also attractive at .001 which works out to be a 2.4% interest rate.
The $3000 extra really sealed the deal for me. I was looking at the new Jaguar XF which is due to come out in the next 45 days or so but the Lexus price and incentives were so attractive, I had to make the move.
Since I use my car for buinsess, I lease my cars for 3 years and they buy it out.
I think this IS one of the best lease deals I've ever read. Nice job. I'm working on posting my deal here shortly...with documentation to prove it.

Thanks 4 sharing!
Old 10-19-12, 06:27 PM
RandallsGS
Rookie

Default FINALLY after almost FOUR MONTHS!

YES! Finally brought our Nebula Gray F Sport AWD home!!

Ordered: 5/31
Built: 8/9
Arrived @ dealership: 9/27
Took ownership: 10/5
My Response: Learning & enjoying thus far!
Paid: Invoice
Factory Accessories: Blind Spot Monitor, Intuitive Park Assist, Pre-Collision System & Dynamic Radar Cruise control & lastly: Trunk Mat/Cargo net, Wheel locks & Rear Bumper appliqué.
Accessories installed @ dealership: All weather rubber mats (nice...but light...not NEARLY as heavy as my Acura rubber mats, therefore IMHO these are WAY overpriced & not very hearty)
Sun Tek Clear bra.
Future: Window tint, another set of Rims/tires & Android remote start

I'm new to Toyota/Lexus. My sister has worked for Toyota & owns two Lexus'. I've been a Honda/Acura guy for 25 years...so I'm in uncharted territory for me.

I wasn't overly impressed with how long it took to get this car & the dealership really didn't have a clue either. I believe I was one of their first GS 350 F Sport orders.

I'm a newer member to this forum & thus far haven't seen/found where anyone has posted their purchase order &/or invoice info. I know I mentioned some time ago that I paid invoice for my GS...well, for those naysayers, here's the proof. (and YES, I know their is still profit built into the invoice price) You'll notice I also took advantage of the $1500 "Conquest $ (since I'm an Acura owner). I've also included some pics the salemen sent me when it first arrived. (My wife didn't believe me these are almost wrapped in plastic). The last pic is from the day we picked it up - Oct 5th.

Sorry this is so long...but I have to say I'm really enjoying many of the posts out here & trying to learn as much as possible. (Never heard of Vossen b4 & called on some wheels today)!

I believe my pic's s/b attached to this...but I tried attaching the Invoice & Purchase agreement & it doesn't work...sorry. I'll try to post this & attach those in another reply.
Attached Thumbnails Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?-gs350frontwrapper.jpg   Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?-gs350driversdoornew.jpg   Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?-gs350frontseatnew.jpg   Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?-gs350backseat.jpg   Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?-gs350pickupnite.jpg  

Old 10-19-12, 06:32 PM
RandallsGS
Rookie

Default Invoice & Purchase Agreement...won't upload

According to the insturctions, we should be able to upload a PDF doc up to 8 meg. My doc's are 2.45 meg. Anyone have any ideas why it won't let me upload these?
Old 10-20-12, 07:48 PM
MJA1951
Pit Crew

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I did post my price earlier in this thread. I also stated earlier that when people say they paid "Invoice", "Dealer Cost" etc, those terms are worthless without the actual numbers (which I noticed you are trying to also post).

Unless I am mistaken and someone can help me out, when someone proudly post that they paid "Dealer Cost", "Invoice", etc without the sticker price and what they paid in a no trade in no dealer add on deal, exactly what did they pay?
Old 10-20-12, 10:41 PM
faifai83
Instructor

Originally Posted by MJA1951
I did post my price earlier in this thread. I also stated earlier that when people say they paid "Invoice", "Dealer Cost" etc, those terms are worthless without the actual numbers (which I noticed you are trying to also post).

Unless I am mistaken and someone can help me out, when someone proudly post that they paid "Dealer Cost", "Invoice", etc without the sticker price and what they paid in a no trade in no dealer add on deal, exactly what did they pay?
Where is your imaged document?
Old 10-21-12, 05:30 AM
MJA1951
Pit Crew

I didn't post my imaged document, but I did put the real numbers form my purchase and you can believe them or not.

But my numbers are real number and not just meaningless words.
Old 10-21-12, 06:45 AM
faifai83
Instructor

I didn't post my imaged document, but I did put the real numbers form my purchase and you can believe them or not.

But my numbers are real number and not just meaningless words.
- Did you finance through Lexus?
- Did you buy an extended warranty?
- Did you get the paint sealant?
Old 10-21-12, 09:19 AM
MJA1951
Pit Crew

I financed part of the car thru Lexus in order to get the $1,500 Competitive rebate, but I am only making 3 payments which they told me is the minimum for the rebate.

I got my extended warranty thru Jerry Johnson at a Toyoya dealership online separately and also posted this online. 8yr/100,000 zero ded for $1,960. This is more than enough miles for us.

No paint sealant, nothing extra except for the $50 nitrogen rip off.

Since they were $400 less than the best price in Chicago and didn't want to budge on the nitrogen, I figured I was still making out by traveling 80 miles one way to Milwaukee.
Old 10-21-12, 10:15 AM
mso4
Pole Position

Received 12 Likes on 7 Posts

Leased my F sport, NAV, ML, PA, BSM back in August in southern CA.

Msrp $57,822
acquisition fee 700 (for lease only)
dealer discounts 5,200
conquest rebate 1,500
Total selling price $51,822

No extended warranty, no paint protection, no accessories, no nothing

Put down 9 refundable MSD (multiple security deposits) or $6,300 to lower my lease interest to about 2%, MF (money factor) was slightly high back then.

15k mi/yr for 3yrs
Zero down (other than refundable MSD) and zero drive off
635/month plus CA sales tax (7.75%)

Total monthly payment $685/month

***On a side note, last weekend helped my parents buy a '13 Honda CR-V
After negotiation I went to the finance lady to complete the deal. Man talk about a manipulative conniving little woman. Imagine the worst GF you can think of sitting there telling you why you can't do something or why something is bad for you. Damn!

Anyways I decided to have a little fun with her. First offer for extended warranty was 1950. I said no so came down to 1350 (costco discount). No again so last offer of 1090. That's roughly 50% off in ten minutes. Then came the alarm, first offer 600. I said no, so 450, then 400, then 300. Final offer $200! So 67% off in another 10 min. This lady was good. A regular joe would have bought something from her.

So in case you guys want extended warranty don't ever take the first offer. They have a lot of room to negotiate (aka profits to share). My Lexus dealer did not do any of the above. Props to them.
Old 10-21-12, 03:41 PM
ExtrmeLex
Rookie

Before tax, extended service including 20k oil change, added winter mats, no extended warranty, did the paint protection through Lee Berbs.
I purchased.

Hope this helps.

Originally Posted by faifai83
Before tax?
Did you buy any add-ons?
Extended warranty?
Paint protection?
Purchase?
Lease?
Old 10-21-12, 10:42 PM
faifai83
Instructor

I financed part of the car thru Lexus in order to get the $1,500 Competitive rebate, but I am only making 3 payments which they told me is the minimum for the rebate.

I got my extended warranty thru Jerry Johnson at a Toyoya dealership online separately and also posted this online. 8yr/100,000 zero ded for $1,960. This is more than enough miles for us.

No paint sealant, nothing extra except for the $50 nitrogen rip off.

Since they were $400 less than the best price in Chicago and didn't want to budge on the nitrogen, I figured I was still making out by traveling 80 miles one way to Milwaukee.
- What was your APR?
- What does your extended warranty cover? bumper to bumper or powertrain only?
- Why do you need nitrogen for your tires?
Old 10-28-12, 07:16 PM
aceman4
Driver School Candidate

I got a smoking lease deal this afternoon on a F Sport out of Orlando

MSRP: $56,963
F Sport
Blind Spot Monitor
Nav
Park Assist
Illiminated Door Sills
Truck Mat, Cargo net, wheel locks

dealer discounts $4730
conquest rebate $1,500
Total selling price $50,762

Total out of pocket was $5,200. Included acquisition fee $700, First Payment $413, Registration $145, other fees.

24 month lease, 15K annually

No extended Warranty , wheel protection, paint protection...etc

Lease Payment of $389+ $24 tax = $413 monthly
Old 10-28-12, 07:44 PM
faifai83
Instructor

Originally Posted by aceman4

F Sport
Blind Spot Monitor
Nav
Park Assist
Illiminated Door Sills

dealer discounts $4730
conquest rebate $1,500

Total out of pocket was $5,200. Included acquisition fee $700, First Payment $413, Registration $145, other fees.

How much was your down payment?

Why didn't you do Multiple Security Deposits?
Old 10-28-12, 07:46 PM
Onetrade
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by aceman4

F Sport
Blind Spot Monitor
Nav
Park Assist
Illiminated Door Sills

dealer discounts $4730
conquest rebate $1,500

That is a smoking deal. You got the car below cost. They really wanted to move that car.

Quick Reply: Price thread - what kind of deal did you get?