GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Somebody hit me

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-12, 09:25 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by Room4Tu
Wow, just saw this. First off, my deepest sympathy and condolences to the lost of your close friend. Secondly, knowing how you are I'm sure you will find as way to make her look even better than OEM. Hang in there buddy
Thanx TU... I sincerely appreciate the support from everyone here. As far as the car,,, they're getting all new parts for her and I'll have her looking maybe better than yours. Thanx again my friend .
Old 09-04-12, 05:05 AM
jj14
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Sorry to hear about your close friend... Hope her kids are able to find the strength to cope with her loss.
I'm sorry to hear about your car as well, but at least that is repairable.
Old 09-04-12, 05:25 AM
Vasili
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
it sure is REX,,, the first one was mainly cosmetic. i'm buying a BMW bicycle. i'm done with cars.
Or go with the Lexus bike!

Seriously, sorry to hear about your friend. Hearing about three young kids with no Mom makes me very sad.

Sorry to hear about the car, too. Sounds like one bad day, brah.
Old 09-04-12, 10:49 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Vasili
Or go with the Lexus bike!

Seriously, sorry to hear about your friend. Hearing about three young kids with no Mom makes me very sad.

Sorry to hear about the car, too. Sounds like one bad day, brah.
yes it was a very bad day. thanx for caring. and the kids will suffer because she was their provider and protector. i have 3 kids of my own but i'm going to do what i can for her kids also.
Old 09-04-12, 10:54 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by jj14
Sorry to hear about your close friend... Hope her kids are able to find the strength to cope with her loss.
I'm sorry to hear about your car as well, but at least that is repairable.
the car is being repaired right now. anything that can be replaced i don't sweat,,, my sis on the other hand,,, i'm coping and time will heal my hurt. thanx.
Old 09-04-12, 01:01 PM
Mixman
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sorry for your loss. Bad day for sure.....The heart will heal, in time, and the car may come out with some improvements. There will definitely be better days around the corner.

Last edited by Mixman; 09-04-12 at 01:08 PM.
Old 09-04-12, 01:21 PM
Vasili
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
yes it was a very bad day. thanx for caring. and the kids will suffer because she was their provider and protector. i have 3 kids of my own but i'm going to do what i can for her kids also.
Very noble of you. I'm sure she'd appreciate anything you can do for them.

What did your sis die from? Twenty-seven is so young. Forgive me if you mentioned how she died and I missed it.

And I know what it means to lose family. I lost both parents within 3 months of each other. Dad died of lung cancer in December of 2010, and three months later (March 2011) we lost Mom. She was run over by a negligent driver in a van, within a hospital parking garage. Horrible to lose family. I feel for you, dude.
Old 09-04-12, 02:56 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Mixman
Sorry for your loss. Bad day for sure.....The heart will heal, in time, and the car may come out with some improvements. There will definitely be better days around the corner.
thanx MIXMAN,,, the better days are definitely coming. i'm having them (billy the kid) paint my calipers. don't know which color yet. my car is my therapy so when i get her back i'll feel a little better.
Old 09-04-12, 03:01 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by Vasili
Very noble of you. I'm sure she'd appreciate anything you can do for them.

What did your sis die from? Twenty-seven is so young. Forgive me if you mentioned how she died and I missed it.

And I know what it means to lose family. I lost both parents within 3 months of each other. Dad died of lung cancer in December of 2010, and three months later (March 2011) we lost Mom. She was run over by a negligent driver in a van, within a hospital parking garage. Horrible to lose family. I feel for you, dude.
her youngest,, 2years old is my Goddaughter. she (the mom) passed from a massive heart attack. sorry about your loss also,,, life is a *****. i'm strong emotionally,,, the wife,,, i have to keep both eyes on she's not strong at all,,, emotionally. i'll keep you guys posted on the cars progress.
Old 09-04-12, 03:05 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

got a call from billy the kid. he said he took off the back bumper and found more damage there and the place where my spare sits was damaged also. my insurance company is going to love me.
Old 09-04-12, 03:12 PM
mehran888
Advanced

Received 108 Likes on 60 Posts

sydtoosic: Very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish the best for her kids as well as your wife and the rest of your family. I'm glad that you have the car as some therapy. Hopefully that will assist you with time.
Old 09-04-12, 06:44 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by mehran888
sydtoosic: Very sorry to hear about your loss. I wish the best for her kids as well as your wife and the rest of your family. I'm glad that you have the car as some therapy. Hopefully that will assist you with time.
THANX M. i sincerely believe everything happens for a reason. GOD has plans and for those kids,,, and the wife and i will be more than happy to step in and help them. my car will be good as new by SAT. and i'm going to treat her like i've been doing since day 1.
Old 09-04-12, 08:01 PM
kdsr123
Pole Position

sorry for the loss, i hope your car is back like new.
Old 09-05-12, 09:45 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kdsr123
sorry for the loss, i hope your car is back like new.
thanx,,, and the car will be fine.
Old 09-05-12, 02:21 PM
maxwebr
Driver

sorry to hear about this. After my accident which some dumb**s ran a fricken red and t-boned by IS350, I am still a bit paranoid. The other morning this idiot talking on a cell phone hits a pipe on the freeway, kicking it to my lane. Lucky for me it didn't do any damage. But I was fuming..

Quick Reply: Somebody hit me