Originally Posted by Nexson
Nope, but I have experienced grammar school
LOL thats good for you .
Old 10-24-12, 07:03 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by djpeak10
You guys have been sooooooo helpful! Thank you for telling me what kind of car I drive. And to suggest that having my drl's as bright when my lights are on is like people who mod Honda civics is ridiculous!

Now maybe someone can chime in on what I was asking?
How about I chime in and tell you this. What people told you whether you like it or not. Is in fact the truth. The lights dim when the headlights are on for other drivers. Making your LED's brighter at night will cause problems for other drivers and make you look like some kid with a douched out LED kit installed. ie... ricer Honda boy. For those who don't like the stereotype...tell you brethren Honda Fan boys to stop making their cars into carnival clown mobiles.

Now, to answer your question. you can do a few things. Bypass the factory LED system all together and add a custom LED kit and run as bright as you want. Stop by at your dealer and see if there is a computer setting to turn off the dimming feature. But I'm pretty sure a SA is not going to want to do that even if its available. Do the IS mod, but I have seen this and it looked like crap. Owner said people would flash him constantly thinking he had his brights on.

Your car looks nice... I wouldn't go the aftermarket LED route or make them brighter.
FYI, next time you ask a question... be prepared to get opinionated responses. Its the internet. Welcome.

Nexson and GSTONY.
If you two would like to continue being 5 year olds with a back and forth pissing contest. Please do it via PM, or at your local playground. Otherwise...exit this thread.

And after owning 2 Hondas (Legend LS and NSX) There is reason my last 4 cars were Lexus.
Old 10-24-12, 09:36 AM
djpeakSD
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by neurocity
How about I chime in and tell you this. What people told you whether you like it or not. Is in fact the truth. The lights dim when the headlights are on for other drivers. Making your LED's brighter at night will cause problems for other drivers and make you look like some kid with a douched out LED kit installed. ie... ricer Honda boy. For those who don't like the stereotype...tell you brethren Honda Fan boys to stop making their cars into carnival clown mobiles.

Now, to answer your question. you can do a few things. Bypass the factory LED system all together and add a custom LED kit and run as bright as you want. Stop by at your dealer and see if there is a computer setting to turn off the dimming feature. But I'm pretty sure a SA is not going to want to do that even if its available. Do the IS mod, but I have seen this and it looked like crap. Owner said people would flash him constantly thinking he had his brights on.

Your car looks nice... I wouldn't go the aftermarket LED route or make them brighter.
FYI, next time you ask a question... be prepared to get opinionated responses. Its the internet. Welcome.

Nexson and GSTONY.
If you two would like to continue being 5 year olds with a back and forth pissing contest. Please do it via PM, or at your local playground. Otherwise...exit this thread.

And after owning 2 Hondas (Legend LS and NSX) There is reason my last 4 cars were Lexus.
Im just saying if your not going to add to the topic don't be a clown and try to tell me that what i'm inquiring about is ricer or let me know what kind of car I drive (thanks I just shelled out 58K I know exactly what kind of car I drive).

At the end of the day if it is not possible or it looks terrible like the guy who did with the IS then I would not do it.

Now on to my next topic: Does anyone know of a good shop to do full under carriage neon lighting?????
Old 10-24-12, 10:14 AM
neurocity
Neu`roc´i`ty

Received 74 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by djpeakSD
Im just saying if your not going to add to the topic don't be a clown and try to tell me that what i'm inquiring about is ricer or let me know what kind of car I drive (thanks I just shelled out 58K I know exactly what kind of car I drive).
...And again I'm just saying. Welcome to the internets.

How does what you spent matter? Who you are or who you think you are. People are going to tell you you're wrong, stupid, right, goofy, awesome, or whatever. Its the web.
Old 10-24-12, 02:06 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,239 Likes on 1,358 Posts

OK guys, cleaning up this thread a bit and closing it because of some insulting commentary and images.

Please be respectful of one another and recognize that not everyone shares the same taste and perspectives as you. It's absolutely OK to state your mind but please do so politely and maturely.