GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Does the GS Coming With First Aid Kit!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-12, 10:18 PM
bigblack06

Received 326 Likes on 223 Posts
Default Does the GS Coming With First Aid Kit!!

So I have not picked up my GS yet so Im thinking of what to purchase and keep. Does the car still come with the first aid kit I know I saw cargo net. Also should I get lojack or is safety connect the best.
Old 12-29-12, 10:36 PM
yardie876
Lexus Champion

Received 87 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblack06
So I have not picked up my GS yet so Im thinking of what to purchase and keep. Does the car still come with the first aid kit I know I saw cargo net. Also should I get lojack or is safety connect the best.
I believe they do come with a first aid kit, but I may be wrong. If not you can buy one right on the spot. In regards to security, I'd stick with safety connect since the hardware is already there instead if having to install a LoJack unit. It all comes down to price though so that's your call.
Old 12-29-12, 10:52 PM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bigblack06
yes you have a FA kit. if you look at your window sticker it's in the safety features category. Lojack is a scam IMO. i had it installed on a 2011 Camry SE. my car was stolen from in front of my house. Lojack did not help... you have to call the cops and report it and they in turn have to contact Lojack. to make matters worse, i had the upgraded early warning version with the key fob... which alerts you if someone is in your car and driving it without that key fob. i should have received a call from Lojack in 5 minutes, i received no call. my car was found in PA 4 months later, not because of Lojack but by a PA cop who was checking cars in a parking lot. the idiots that stole it did not get rid of the vin#... save your money. the safety connect is great.
Old 12-30-12, 01:31 AM
bigblack06

Received 326 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by yardie876
I believe they do come with a first aid kit, but I may be wrong. If not you can buy one right on the spot. In regards to security, I'd stick with safety connect since the hardware is already there instead if having to install a LoJack unit. It all comes down to price though so that's your call.
Originally Posted by sydtoosic
yes you have a FA kit. if you look at your window sticker it's in the safety features category. Lojack is a scam IMO. i had it installed on a 2011 Camry SE. my car was stolen from in front of my house. Lojack did not help... you have to call the cops and report it and they in turn have to contact Lojack. to make matters worse, i had the upgraded early warning version with the key fob... which alerts you if someone is in your car and driving it without that key fob. i should have received a call from Lojack in 5 minutes, i received no call. my car was found in PA 4 months later, not because of Lojack but by a PA cop who was checking cars in a parking lot. the idiots that stole it did not get rid of the vin#... save your money. the safety connect is great.
Alright thats what I thought for the safety connect.