GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Anyone Have Issues with Ordering from Detailers Domain (resolved)

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-13, 12:34 AM
Jr209wa
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Anyone Have Issues with Ordering from Detailers Domain (resolved)

Seen alot of people commenting on WOLFS Hardbody and decided to place an order through Deatailers Domain a Few months ago. Spent $130.00 and never recieved my order! Tried emailing the company and seem to get the run around. Anyone have the same issue or is it just me?
Old 03-06-13, 05:17 AM
jj14
Lead Lap

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

I've never heard of any issues with DD. I've ordered from Phil @DD several times, and have always got the order on time. I've even Emailed Phil for information about specific products, and he has been very prompt in responding.

Originally Posted by Jr209wa
Tried emailing the company and seem to get the run around.
Are they saying that the order wasn't received? Or that there are shipping delays? (more details please?)

Phil's contact info is at http://www.detailersdomain.com/Contact-Us_ep_46-1.html
Call him up and leave him a voicemail if he doesn't answer. Or PM him directly on this forum (detailersdomain)

I'm sure there are a few instances where there may be issues - technical issues or weather related issues, but I'd be shocked if Phil didn't make it fix the issue asap (or didn't give you any update about what happened)
Old 03-06-13, 06:52 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

that's a first. never heard of anyone having issues with DD. i was there yesterday but don't think i saw any HB. he gets it in from Budapest and i'm positive it has nothing to do with Phil, Wolfs Chemicals is probably to blame. i order my products and always receive them the next day... always. i'm sure if HB was in stock you would have received it. call him directly. Phil is a stand up dude, not to mention one of the most honest and helpful people i've met. i frequent DD alot and every time i go, Sue is packing and sending out orders... non stop, i asked her yesterday if she ever took a break. yeah, call him directly or track your package.
Old 03-06-13, 07:00 AM
bigblack06

Received 326 Likes on 223 Posts

I have never had any problems, they ship so quick I'm never home to get it. I know that the hard body was on backorder for a while, he just received some about two weeks ago.
Old 03-06-13, 07:03 AM
Jr209wa
Driver School Candidate

Well I have emailed Phil several times and was told he would put a tracer on my order. And I never received a response back other than he would put a tracer on the package. Email traffic below that I have attempted to contact Phil.

Ben,

I have forward this to Sue to double check.

Sue,

Do you have an update on this order?

Phil
On Jan 12, 2013, at 3:28 PM,

Ben,

I have forward this to Sue to double check.

Sue,

Do you have an update on this order?

Phil
On Jan 12, 2013, at 3:28 PM, jr209wa@yahoo.com wrote:

Phil,

Just wondering if you were able to find out any info on my order as to who signed for the package?
Old 03-06-13, 07:08 AM
stick22
Driver

sorry to hear about your troubles.

my personal experience from DD has been nothing but positive from my many orders. there was one time where i ordered something that was out of stock. they gave me the option for a refund or to wait it out, i waited and they sent the shipment via 2 day express for free.

i have faith that phil and his crew will make it right. i know that he does peruse the forums offering advice and help so he might see your post and help you out.
Old 03-06-13, 07:13 AM
Jr209wa
Driver School Candidate

Thanks for the feedback.
Old 03-06-13, 07:25 AM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

Ben,

Hmmm thought this was already taken care of.

Please call me today at 201-768-1818

Or send me an email.

I don't even recall this one at all, sorry about that.

I usually send it out to Sue and its take care of immediately.

We are human and things can go wrong from time to time.

Phil
Old 03-06-13, 07:29 AM
biggame
Lead Lap

Received 124 Likes on 82 Posts

A few months ago and no package?? I would be a little upset. If that is the case
Old 03-06-13, 07:53 AM
1111GS

Received 91 Likes on 79 Posts

We're all humans and things can be overlooked/dropped...
I ordered from DD before. I left out an item after submitting the order. I sent him an email asking if they could add the item to the order so I would get them all together. Email exchanged back and forth at midnight. My order got shipped out the next day. I thought that was first class experience. Just wanted to sharing my experience. I'm sure Phil will do it right for you.
Old 03-06-13, 08:21 AM
detailersdomain
Former Sponsor

I just looked at the order and the fedex tracking number states it was delivered.

so what would you do as a vendor. I have already emailed Ben so I'm waiting to hear from him.
Old 03-06-13, 08:44 AM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,715 Likes on 1,944 Posts

That does happen sometimes, we ordered something from a vendor just a couple months ago and we are still fighting with FedEx because they show the package was delivered and it wasn't.

My guess is FedEx delivered it to the wrong house, or its in the system as delivered and is lost.
Old 03-06-13, 09:03 AM
bigblack06

Received 326 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by SW10ES
That does happen sometimes, we ordered something from a vendor just a couple months ago and we are still fighting with FedEx because they show the package was delivered and it wasn't.

My guess is FedEx delivered it to the wrong house, or its in the system as delivered and is lost.
+1 I agree with this.
Old 03-06-13, 11:36 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SW10ES

yes, happened to me once, and the order was from DD... called Phil the day i was supposed to receive it and told him it wasn't here. he got right on it and called me right back stating it was delivered, he also said he'd send what i'd ordered the next day. Fe-Ex delivery guy called me 5 minutes later, mind you it's about 8:00 pm... and said he might have delivered to the wrong address. i put on my clothes and walked one block over to a house with the same address but a different street and he had my package. **** happens.
Old 03-06-13, 12:44 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

that is weird, never had a problem with Phil @DD, he always been helpful , and anytime I had emailed him I got a response from him the same day.

Quick Reply: Anyone Have Issues with Ordering from Detailers Domain (resolved)