Old 04-29-13, 08:11 AM
bigblack06

Received 326 Likes on 223 Posts

Looks good, I do love red, you sir need tire shine
Old 04-29-13, 08:59 AM
1111GS

Received 94 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Vasili

Ha! I was wearing a red shirt today and these gymmies...

I'm stylin'!
Styling indeed.... Is that the kitchen counter top that I'm seeing?

For some reasons I thought you had F Sport. I have a towel in the garage dedicated for wiping the wheels. When I get home, if brake dust is visible, I wipe them off. It seems to work well for me. I don't seem to have problem cleaning them and the look really grew on me. If you can also try Sonax Wheel Cleaner. It's spray on, wait for color change and hose off that works fairly well. And yes, you need to give the tires some love

Originally Posted by sydtoosic
nice V... looks like you can water everyone's lawn with all the water i see on the ground lol. don't forget to dress your tires, and it looks as though your back psngr. tire needs some air. if you want to drastically cut down on the water usage, try the Optimum ONR (big smile, and don't tell wifey i suggested it, she already has a hit squad after me). she looks good BTW...
Too many she and her in this post. I hope he read your post right. He probably wont get ONR because it doesn't come in RED. I thought I loved my car until I saw his red buckets

Last edited by 1111GS; 04-29-13 at 09:38 AM.
Old 04-29-13, 09:08 AM
sydtoosic
Lexus Champion

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bnlexus
For some reasons I thought you had F Sport. I have a towel in the garage dedicated for wiping the wheels. When I get home, if brake dust is visible, I wipe them off. It seems to work well for me. I don't seem to have problem cleaning them and the look really grew on me. If you can also try Sonax Wheel Cleaner. It's spray on, wait for color change and hose off that works fairly well. And yes, you need to give the tires some love

Too many she and her in this post. I hope he read your post right. He probably wont get ONR because it doesn't come in RED. I thought I loved my car until I saw his red buckets
BN, you have some cool issues my friend . most people with issues are usually negative, but your issues are cool. i guess what i'm trying to say is that you have a cool sense of humor . and no, ONR only comes in Green and Blue and they both smell like bubblegum .
Old 04-29-13, 11:06 AM
Vasili
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bigblack06
Looks good, I do love red, you sir need tire shine
I'll get to that today. Yesterday after a three mile jog and washing her down I was too tied to put on the wheel shine. I have been trying different ones. I'm on the treadmill at the gym right now. When I get home I'll check what brand I have on my shelf. I forgot which is the latest one I've been using.

Yeah, that's the island counter in the kitchen.

I'm kind of a red freak people say. I've got a few red muscle shirts, the shoes, a Red Lexus embroidered jacket etc. but I don't wear the red shirts every day. I'm not that far down the rabbit hole yet.
Old 04-29-13, 11:30 AM
Vasili
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Oh, I do give the wheels some love. In fact, last fall I put a coat of Wolf's Chemicals nano rim sealant, thanks to syd's advice. I've been using meguiars wheel cleaner lately. I'll look into Sonax. Thanks, for the heads up.