GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

New owner

Search this Thread

Old 06-28-13, 01:42 PM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default New owner

Just an FYI for those that thought I was merely an Acura troller, I picked up my Starfire Pearl with Flaxen today. Not sure if I can post pictures cuz of my probation.

Just want to say WOO HOO
Old 06-28-13, 01:47 PM
praetor
Racer

Received 147 Likes on 104 Posts

Nice! Congrats! You're now a man. LOL

That was my first choice in color but couldn't get it in a timely manner. I opted for SF Pearl with black interior.
Old 06-28-13, 02:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

congrats!!!
Old 06-28-13, 02:51 PM
timerbob
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Congrats! Time to start modding!
Old 06-28-13, 03:37 PM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Thank you all~

I have springs on order!
Old 06-28-13, 04:04 PM
luispher
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congradulations!
Old 06-28-13, 04:57 PM
Seize
Loves Snickerdoodles!

Received 68 Likes on 53 Posts

Congrats on the GS
Old 06-28-13, 06:48 PM
Nexson
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Stew4HD
Just an FYI for those that thought I was merely an Acura troller, I picked up my Starfire Pearl with Flaxen today. Not sure if I can post pictures cuz of my probation.

Just want to say WOO HOO
LOL, how could you be an Acura troll when you just bought a 55k+ Lexus, makes sense Anyways congrats, bet you are happy, can't wait for you to break the news on Acurazine, hopefully no one calls you a Lexus troll
Originally Posted by praetor
Nice! Congrats! You're now a man. LOL

That was my first choice in color but couldn't get it in a timely manner. I opted for SF Pearl with black interior.
I was in the same situation on the last day of the month at the dealer and they were pushing the SF Pearl on me with black interior and there wasn't a chance. Had to wait a month and half for the flaxen,
Old 06-28-13, 07:04 PM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Nexson
LOL, how could you be an Acura troll when you just bought a 55k+ Lexus, makes sense Anyways congrats, bet you are happy, can't wait for you to break the news on Acurazine, hopefully no one calls you a Lexus troll

I was in the same situation on the last day of the month at the dealer and they were pushing the SF Pearl on me with black interior and there wasn't a chance. Had to wait a month and half for the flaxen,
Thank you, my friend! I was lucky that they happened to have this baby on the reserve lot. It has basically every option... I have much to learn.. err to play with.

I have broken the news to A-zine.. since they are up in arms over the new TLX and lack of direction for Acura, I had a good opening to duck out.

It was hard to hand the keys to the TL over. That thing sure is pretty, it is going to make someone really happy. I have moved on up, to the eastside..
Old 06-28-13, 07:36 PM
LexusVet
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Congrats! I have same color combo its incredible I often find myself staring at it in my driveway. I too traded in my Acura TL SH-AWD for the gs350 Unlike you I was very disappointed in it. It handled well but ride was really hard felt like I was going to loose a kidney everytime I hit a pothole, seats were very uncomfortable, finishes were very cheap and felt like a maxima had a more luxurious interior Needless to say I didnt look back when I traded it in, no more Acura for me. Enjoy your new GS hopefully you will soon feel the same way I do about it.
Old 06-28-13, 07:38 PM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by LexusVet
Congrats! I have same color combo its incredible I often find myself staring at it in my driveway. I too traded in my Acura TL SH-AWD for the gs350 Unlike you I was very disappointed in it. It handled well but ride was really hard felt like I was going to loose a kidney everytime I hit a pothole, seats were very uncomfortable, finishes were very cheap and felt like a maxima had a more luxurious interior Needless to say I didnt look back when I traded it in, no more Acura for me. Enjoy your new GS hopefully you will soon feel the same way I do about it.
Thank you! I liked the looks and stance of the TL mostly. I had started a new job recently and the street the company is on is in bad shape.. I was getting my butt kicked in that stiff ride.. I agree, it's way too stiff and harsh... I know I am going to love this car!!
Old 06-28-13, 07:48 PM
Nexson
Lead Lap

What springs did you get?
Old 06-28-13, 08:00 PM
BarrettF77
Lead Lap

Post pics. You have permissions.
Old 06-28-13, 11:33 PM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Nexson
What springs did you get?
Tanabe's springs
Old 06-29-13, 05:38 AM
Stew4HD
Lead Lap

Some driveway shots this morning. I plan to find a nice spot to get some better pics soon

Quick Reply: New owner