GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

My 2013 Lexus GS 350 awd f sport

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-16, 06:54 AM
Supergeek1
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lights?

Your car inspired me to buy one and do a carbon fiber buildout. I just bought a 2015 GS 350 F Sport and right now I have it in the shop getting tints, calipers painted, and a radar installed. I also have 5 carbon fiber pieces being built in Japan. I was hoping you could tell me how to go about getting those beautiful headlights. I think they look waaaay better than the base one bulb design. Also, do they function normally with a high beam and low beam? Any input and advice is much appreciated. Great job with your car!
Old 01-14-16, 07:07 AM
0mghi2u
Lead Lap

Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts

[QUOTE=Supergeek1;9322973]Your car inspired me to buy one and do a carbon fiber buildout. I just bought a 2015 GS 350 F Sport and right now I have it in the shop getting tints, calipers painted, and a radar installed. I also have 5 carbon fiber pieces being built in Japan. I was hoping you could tell me how to go about getting those beautiful headlights. I think they look waaaay better than the base one bulb design. Also, do they function normally with a high beam and low beam? Any input and advice is much appreciated. Great job with your car![/QUOTE

Thanks man. Awesome. Which carbon kit did you get? I mixed and matched what I liked and got them. Got cf side skirts coming soon and aimgain roof spoiler. Headlights u gotta look on eBay but one without any broken tabs. And for high beams for f sport models u have to do a little wiring to get them to work. But u will always have a headlight level error on ur dash
Old 01-15-16, 07:46 AM
Supergeek1
Driver School Candidate

[QUOTE=0mghi2u;9322987]
Originally Posted by Supergeek1
Your car inspired me to buy one and do a carbon fiber buildout. I just bought a 2015 GS 350 F Sport and right now I have it in the shop getting tints, calipers painted, and a radar installed. I also have 5 carbon fiber pieces being built in Japan. I was hoping you could tell me how to go about getting those beautiful headlights. I think they look waaaay better than the base one bulb design. Also, do they function normally with a high beam and low beam? Any input and advice is much appreciated. Great job with your car![/QUOTE

Thanks man. Awesome. Which carbon kit did you get? I mixed and matched what I liked and got them. Got cf side skirts coming soon and aimgain roof spoiler. Headlights u gotta look on eBay but one without any broken tabs. And for high beams for f sport models u have to do a little wiring to get them to work. But u will always have a headlight level error on ur dash
Well I didn't get a kit per say but I ordered carbon fiber b pillars, roof spoiler, and trunk spoiler from Artisan Spirits. I bought the front bumper garnish and trunk garnish from Skipper that you did. I also ordered the carbon fiber door handle garnishes from LX Mode. To me the most important thing is not voiding my 3 year warranty so I won't be able to modify my car's drivetrain the way I'd like. If I had no warranty I'd do exactly what you did cause it's awesome!
Old 01-24-16, 05:21 AM
Supergeek1
Driver School Candidate

Default Hey

I have some questions I'm hoping you can answer. When you bought the black sensors for the front bumper how much did they cost? When you install the bumper garnish do you have to take off the sensors or is it an easy install? How much better would you say your car sounds after swapping the exhaust and intake? Just curious. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. Yours is the best thread I've found and definitely the most well rounded buildout I've seen.
Old 01-24-16, 06:37 AM
RahulDary
Driver School Candidate

Hi guys I own a 2013 gs f sport myself and I recently installed a cat back system but I'm not satisfied with the sound. Will installing an intake help improve the sound? I need help as it's the first time I've tuned my car. The sound seems very muffled i would like to improve the quality of sound and was wondering if an intake would help

Thank you very much
Old 01-24-16, 06:41 AM
0mghi2u
Lead Lap

I have some questions I'm hoping you can answer. When you bought the black sensors for the front bumper how much did they cost? When you install the bumper garnish do you have to take off the sensors or is it an easy install? How much better would you say your car sounds after swapping the exhaust and intake? Just curious. Thanks again for taking the time to respond. Yours is the best thread I've found and definitely the most well rounded buildout I've seen.
Wsup man. I got the black sensors from eBay paid around $80.00. The garnish can go on without removing any sensors. Just double sided tape. For exhaust it sounds mean as heck and I got the takaeda afe intake and sounds great. You can hear the intake more at higher Rpms. Thanks man. My car ain't all that great hahaha. I got some new stuff coming soon hopefully will keep u all informed
Old 01-24-16, 06:43 AM
0mghi2u
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by RahulDary
Hi guys I own a 2013 gs f sport myself and I recently installed a cat back system but I'm not satisfied with the sound. Will installing an intake help improve the sound? I need help as it's the first time I've tuned my car. The sound seems very muffled i would like to improve the quality of sound and was wondering if an intake would helps

Thank you very much
You need the mid pipe from Invidia or Joe z since he makes the awd ones. But I didn't want to wait for these clowns to make one so I had a shop cut off the driver side front pipe and weld on the oem driver pipe to Invidia mid pipes and sounds awesome. If you want a sound clip lmk.
Old 01-25-16, 04:06 AM
Supergeek1
Driver School Candidate

Default Wow!

Originally Posted by 0mghi2u
Wsup man. I got the black sensors from eBay paid around $80.00. The garnish can go on without removing any sensors. Just double sided tape. For exhaust it sounds mean as heck and I got the takaeda afe intake and sounds great. You can hear the intake more at higher Rpms. Thanks man. My car ain't all that great hahaha. I got some new stuff coming soon hopefully will keep u all informed
That's crazy! $80.00??? I just ordered a pair in black from Lexus for $500.00 .
On eBay the only ones I could find are selling for $258 and chance A PIECE. That's over $516. We're either not talking about the same sensors or you got very very lucky!
Old 01-25-16, 06:49 AM
0mghi2u
Lead Lap

That's crazy! $80.00??? I just ordered a pair in black from Lexus for $500.00 .
On eBay the only ones I could find are selling for $258 and chance A PIECE. That's over $516. We're either not talking about the same sensors or you got very very lucky!
I got really lucky
Old 02-09-16, 04:42 PM
lexmef350
Driver School Candidate

Default happy UPGRADES

Ok guys and gals-- here is the latest and greatest updates-

New WALD FRONT LIP
WALD SIDE SKIRTS
LEXON REAR DIFFUSER
ADD "CUSTOM MADE" EXHAUST WITH DUAL TIPS (ROARS YET PURRS)
NEW HID FOG LIGHTS WITH STALK LEVER
PAINTED THE CALIPERS STAR FIRE PEARL
SLOTTED STOP TECH ROTORS AND PADS
LEXANI 20" CUSTOM WHEELS WITH CONTINENTAL EXTREME DWS 06 TIRES

I LOVED BEFORE HOWEVER I AM LOVIN THIS RIDE EVEN MORE NOW SHE GETS A LOT OF LOOKS!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ADVICED TO KEEP HER AFTER THE ACCIDENT AND SHARED CONTACT INFOS!!
LEXMEF350

Old 02-09-16, 04:47 PM
0mghi2u
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexmef350

Ok guys and gals-- here is the latest and greatest updates-

New WALD FRONT LIP
WALD SIDE SKIRTS
LEXON REAR DIFFUSER
ADD "CUSTOM MADE" EXHAUST WITH DUAL TIPS (ROARS YET PURRS)
NEW HID FOG LIGHTS WITH STALK LEVER
PAINTED THE CALIPERS STAR FIRE PEARL
SLOTTED STOP TECH ROTORS AND PADS
LEXANI 20" CUSTOM WHEELS WITH CONTINENTAL EXTREME DWS 06 TIRES

I LOVED BEFORE HOWEVER I AM LOVIN THIS RIDE EVEN MORE NOW SHE GETS A LOT OF LOOKS!!
THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO ADVICED TO KEEP HER AFTER THE ACCIDENT AND SHARED CONTACT INFOS!!
LEXMEF350

Nice man. Came out very nice.

I got the Wald lip as my winter lip now. Love that lip but skipper cf is my summer lip. Lol
Old 02-09-16, 04:54 PM
lexmef350
Driver School Candidate

hey thanks man that means a lot! its all good im in san diego so wald will be all year round lol

thanks for feedback you the man!!
Old 02-09-16, 04:55 PM
lexmef350
Driver School Candidate

your car and creativity has inspired lots of people just FYI!
Old 02-09-16, 04:58 PM
0mghi2u
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by lexmef350
your car and creativity has inspired lots of people just FYI!
No no. I just put together what I liked. Everyone is doing a great job on modifying the Gs cleanly.

My Gs be coming with some new upgrades soon.

Airtekk air ride
Artisan spirit roof spoiler
Lexon cf 14 is 350 side skirts
And got my AG F110 wheels re done color change.
Old 02-09-16, 05:00 PM
lexmef350
Driver School Candidate

Awesome! Can't wait to see it!

Quick Reply: My 2013 Lexus GS 350 awd f sport