GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

I miss this forum!

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-15, 08:34 PM
dseag2
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts
Default I miss this forum!

Thanks for letting me continue to post. Some of the guys on Audiworld are such A-holes. I asked about posting a signature pic and some guy responded that the site automatically redacts boring colors like silver and that for the integrity of the site it will only show Prestige, not Premium Plus models. Totally sarcastic. And no real responses at all.

I still love my car, but this is the only forum I've found that truly offers constructive advice. Don't even get me started on the S4 forum. They are downright nasty.

Thanks for letting me vent, and I will be back here to post input on the GS F Sport whenever possible.
Old 02-08-15, 08:54 PM
5PM
Driver

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

A real negative of the Internet Era is how it's exposed a deep vein of pathetic nastiness in a whole lot of people who would never display it...if they had to use their real names.

Stick around, I like your posts.
Old 02-08-15, 09:00 PM
ItzFilyO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,048 Likes on 662 Posts

Told u it's dry and nasty out there. This is the only forum that makes me feel like at home too.

Don't worry, we'll help u google ur Audi problems if u have any!
Old 02-09-15, 05:01 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by dseag2
Thanks for letting me continue to post. Some of the guys on Audiworld are such A-holes. I asked about posting a signature pic and some guy responded that the site automatically redacts boring colors like silver and that for the integrity of the site it will only show Prestige, not Premium Plus models. Totally sarcastic. And no real responses at all.

I still love my car, but this is the only forum I've found that truly offers constructive advice. Don't even get me started on the S4 forum. They are downright nasty.

Thanks for letting me vent, and I will be back here to post input on the GS F Sport whenever possible.
Wow!
A-Holes,indeed.
Old 02-09-15, 06:47 AM
praetor
Racer

Received 147 Likes on 104 Posts

Audi snobbery is legendary. I do like Audi though and it may be my next car if I decide to lease.
Old 02-09-15, 06:57 AM
coach1
Pole Position

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like Audi's too.....when they are running right....and they are awesome looking cars. The reason the members of the Audi forum are always pissed off is what they have to deal with. sorry but I've been there. I would like nothing more than for them to be in the "choice mix" for me. Now If I was a lease customer with full maintenance, I would be all in.
Old 02-09-15, 07:06 AM
FastTags
Lexus Test Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by 5PM
A real negative of the Internet Era is how it's exposed a deep vein of pathetic nastiness in a whole lot of people who would never display it...if they had to use their real names.

Stick around, I like your posts.
Tru day. Bunch of *****cats.
Old 02-09-15, 07:09 AM
ThomasGS4
Lexus Test Driver

Received 382 Likes on 225 Posts

You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave!
Old 02-09-15, 07:20 AM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 139 Likes on 113 Posts

I spend some time on Audiworld (Q5 forum only) and have found that forum to be just fine. Not as active as CL but members are helpful and usually respectful. I'm sure that it varies by model forum.
Old 02-09-15, 07:30 AM
Boomin
Racer

Received 413 Likes on 251 Posts

Damn that sucks, I remember a bunch d**ks in Infiniti forum but Audi's sounds a lot worst.

"Douches without money are bigger douches with money"

Last edited by 1111GS; 02-10-15 at 04:30 PM.
Old 02-09-15, 08:08 AM
MEAHT
Lead Lap

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts

Get out! You don't drive our cars so you don't deserve to post here

LMAO totally kidding

You need to post here more often, also this means you must post more pics of that sexy ***** here. Can I see what the audi interior looks like? What does their GUI look like?

thanks!

MEAHT
Old 02-09-15, 08:38 AM
sick21
Lexus Test Driver

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

This is for sure an awesome community here In the beginning I wasn't sure what to expect, who knows what the Lexus owners will be like. I'm familiar with bimmer and Audi forums and they're not so bueno.
Old 02-09-15, 12:41 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,730 Likes on 1,956 Posts

I asked about posting a signature pic and some guy responded that the site automatically redacts boring colors like silver and that for the integrity of the site it will only show Prestige, not Premium Plus models. Totally sarcastic..
Seriously?!? Unreal.
Old 02-09-15, 06:58 PM
dseag2
Lead Lap

Received 18 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by SW13GS
Seriously?!? Unreal.
Seriously. Then he posts back to back signature pics of his blue Prestige model and says "It works fine for me" (because his isn't "boring silver" and is a Prestige model). Anyway, I figured it out and now he can look at my boring Silver Premium Plus model in my signature every time I post.
Old 02-09-15, 07:27 PM
SW17LS
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,730 Likes on 1,956 Posts

What a douche!

Quick Reply: I miss this forum!