GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Looking To Purchase 2013 gs 350

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-15, 12:07 PM
MoBottom
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking To Purchase 2013 gs 350

I'm looking to purchase a 2013 GS 350 but will have to travel to Bedford, OH (outside of Cleveland) to North Coast Auto Mall to look at a 2013 GS 350. For me the trip is 500mi from St. Louis, MO but I must do it since buying from a 'Used Car Lot' is Not what I would prefer to do. But, the 2013 GS 350 has all the options I would like!

Is their anyone in the Bedford, OH area that has ever dealt with this dealer or maybe even has possibly seen this vehicle in person? The vehicle looks 'clean' from the pictures I have viewed but I no very well that pictures can be deceiving, besides I plan on taking the vehicle to a nearby lexus dealer to get a 161 point inspection report just for my own satisfaction. I dont always trusts dealers BUT I trust Used Car Lot sales even LESSSSS!!!

MoBottom
Old 09-21-15, 12:16 PM
islandbeef
Racer

Received 63 Likes on 39 Posts

Check Yelp.com for the reputation of the dealership from past customers reviews. Or just Google the dealership's name and type "reviews" or "complaints" following in the search window. Make the proper call after you've seen all the reviews, do these guys sell water damaged and salvage title cars?

Get the car's VIN or Carfax for a background check. Sure you may have to pay for this but it's worth every penny you'll save in the long run. Also, you're driving a long way for a car you've never met.

Better to be safe than sorry. Cool your jets for a second (I know you're excited to see the car) but put due diligence first, don't get screwed.

Last edited by islandbeef; 09-21-15 at 12:21 PM.
Old 09-21-15, 06:06 PM
Westash
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by MoBottom
I'm looking to purchase a 2013 GS 350 but will have to travel to Bedford, OH (outside of Cleveland) to North Coast Auto Mall to look at a 2013 GS 350. For me the trip is 500mi from St. Louis, MO but I must do it since buying from a 'Used Car Lot' is Not what I would prefer to do. But, the 2013 GS 350 has all the options I would like!

Is their anyone in the Bedford, OH area that has ever dealt with this dealer or maybe even has possibly seen this vehicle in person? The vehicle looks 'clean' from the pictures I have viewed but I no very well that pictures can be deceiving, besides I plan on taking the vehicle to a nearby lexus dealer to get a 161 point inspection report just for my own satisfaction. I dont always trusts dealers BUT I trust Used Car Lot sales even LESSSSS!!!

MoBottom
MoBottom, I own a 13 GS350 with only 18,000 plus miles on it. I am a fanatic when it comes to my cars. ( I own a few ) I also live in Orange, Ohio which is right next to Bedford or Bedford Hts.,a suburb of Cleveland.
There are only 2 Lexus Dealers in the Greater Cleveland area Classic Lexus and Metro Lexus.

Three and half years ago I checked out both dealers and bought my car from Classic Lexus. I just picked up my car from them last week. I had them perform warranty work on the car ( recalled from Lexus on the front passenger seat assembly sensors that had to be replaced.) I was a little concerned when a dealer has to unbolt the front seat to fix the problem. Dave the service manager assured me that it would be perfect when they return the car. He walked around the car with me and filled out a sheet showing that the outside and the inside of the car was perfect and had no scratches or dings on the car. No problems when I picked up the car.
They took care of me previously on two other issues NO Charge ( a broken outside mirror and rear brake rotors that had to be replaced, all under warranty )
In my opinion this is the only dealer that you should take your car to.

Hope this helps and good luck

Westash