GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Hi new owner of GS 350

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-16, 05:14 AM
chillion
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hi new owner of GS 350

Hi my names jay and weeks ago just got a new 2016 GS 350 and wanted to get it a little touch to it and get work done to it if possible.
First of all, i had to get this car out of a rush do to someone wanting to buy my other car i had for a great deal so long sotry short i just needed to get a car off a lot that was near 30~miles from my house and i wanted a GS 350 and found out about the F sport package the day after i signed for my lease and broguth home thecar and didnt have much time and many things going on with my life and just family issues, so i totally missed the f sports package that i wanted on my car but couldnt get. Im leasing my car and its only been a month. How much am i looking to lose if i wanted to return the car for a F sports other the car price differnt it self? Only drove like 300 miles
Thats just a thought if i wont lose much.

Anyways i been looking thru the forum many times and wanted to knw what mods i can do that is completely re undoable since its a lease and i dont want to be cutting anything.

Which exhaust full systems and catback etc are full bolt ons and where can i find some gains to them if they do exisit?
Also what intake options are ther for our cars?
I can find many info about 2013~+ But cant seem to find anything for 2016 models.

Also i had a jl w7 in the stock jl audio box with 1000 watt amp, does anyone has any experience with subwooders in there car? Do they rattle alot and any electric problem i need oworry about like battery etc?

Also i love how the navi is so big, is there any kind of mods i can to watch DVDs from there and such? I se options like A/V and others. Is there any way i can watch stuff on the huge navi screens?
This is my first lease, anything i should be aware of that the dealer didnt tell me as in mods? Can i bring it in for service with my mods on etc long as i return it as stock and etc?

Sorry for so much questions.

Thank you so much.
Old 06-17-16, 12:26 PM
mrpartsman
Lexus Test Driver

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts

Hi welcome to the family, well ur options on the exhaust will be Joe Z full catback or axle bk, or Tanabe axle bk, I have the 2016 and I have a mixture on both , and the Intakes there all the same from 2013 and up , I have HPS on mine, which uses the factory sound creator, but some intake u get u will have to eliminate it, Takeda makes it, Joe Z makes it. The DVD option yes u can , with buying the harness for it which is Prestigious Society Navigation bypass , I have done mods on my car and taken in it for service and no issues, as long as when u take it for service and the issue has nothing to do with the mod u have done, and always remember when u return the lease the car has to be the same exact way u got it, so make sure u save all the parts ur taking out, hopefully this help, any more question just ask all the guys here will help, there very cool ppl here.Good luck.
Old 06-17-16, 01:01 PM
chillion
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mrpartsman
Hi welcome to the family, well ur options on the exhaust will be Joe Z full catback or axle bk, or Tanabe axle bk, I have the 2016 and I have a mixture on both , and the Intakes there all the same from 2013 and up , I have HPS on mine, which uses the factory sound creator, but some intake u get u will have to eliminate it, Takeda makes it, Joe Z makes it. The DVD option yes u can , with buying the harness for it which is Prestigious Society Navigation bypass , I have done mods on my car and taken in it for service and no issues, as long as when u take it for service and the issue has nothing to do with the mod u have done, and always remember when u return the lease the car has to be the same exact way u got it, so make sure u save all the parts ur taking out, hopefully this help, any more question just ask all the guys here will help, there very cool ppl here.Good luck.
Thank you so much for the help and reply. Are you AWD? Does the exhaust setup support AWD?
Where can i find pricings and dyno or performance sheets for them? Also where can i get the navigation bypass? Would that also let me use the navi while its moving? And yes i will save every single parts and only do bolt ons and stuff that are reversible.
Thank you very much for your help and answers. Gotta check out those exhaust. In your opinion, which sounds the best vs performance? In exhaust and intake and is there a change in ur "butt dyno" ? LOL Thank you