Driver

Received 32 Likes on 11 Posts

i think you got a great deal
Old 09-19-16, 09:39 AM
songoku
Intermediate

Received 59 Likes on 43 Posts

Originally Posted by serveemup
I have black as my interior. As for optional equipment, the car has heated leather steering wheel, intuitive park assist, one-touch power trunk, illuminated door sills, rear lip spoiler and all weather floor mats.
So far I like everything about the car.
As far as my lease, I went through a broker. The price was not negotiated so I didn't spend hours at a dealership. I feel like I got a pretty decent deal.
Don't listen to other people about the deal.

It's done deal. If you're happy about the vehicle, that's all.

Congrats on your new ride.

Enjoy!!
Old 09-19-16, 09:42 AM
teezee1000
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by songoku
Don't listen to other people about the deal.

It's done deal. If you're happy about the vehicle, that's all.

Congrats on your new ride.

Enjoy!!
I agree don't pay any attention to people challenging your financials. If you paid for it and you are happy thats all that counts!
Old 09-19-16, 10:26 AM
serveemup
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Absolutely guys, I didn't mean for this thread to turn into D**K swinging contest on who got what deal and for how much and so on.

All I want is to introduce myself into the forum, say hi, post a picture of the car and be apart of a community that shares a similar interest.
Old 09-19-16, 11:06 AM
teezee1000
Pit Crew

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Absolutely guys, I didn't mean for this thread to turn into D**K swinging contest on who got what deal and for how much and so on.

All I want is to introduce myself into the forum, say hi, post a picture of the car and be apart of a community that shares a similar interest.
The same most of us post to these forums to learn, idea share and show off. Financial discussion is ok to get a price start point for negotiation, but that poster got personal when he asked about an apartment... IMO
Old 09-19-16, 11:16 AM
Driver

Received 47 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Good deal

I think you got a great deal! Congrats! I picked up a 16 200t a few weeks ago and this forum is a good resource. I've used it in the past for other Lexus models. Enjoy the car, I'm liking mine more and more every day
Old 09-19-16, 01:33 PM
Sevn86
Pole Position

Received 84 Likes on 56 Posts

Congrats on the car!
Old 09-19-16, 02:00 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Heated steering wheel and all weather mats for California? That's kinda funny to me. Guess you live up north or plan on taking her off road.
Old 09-19-16, 03:16 PM
serveemup
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
Heated steering wheel and all weather mats for California? That's kinda funny to me. Guess you live up north or plan on taking her off road.
Yeah, I found that interesting as well. Those weren't options that I specifically asked for or wanted however they were included in the car and essentially the dealership leased the car to me (through the broker) for damn near the same price as one without those options. What I really wanted to was the spoiler and this particular model had all of the above so I said Ill take it!
Old 11-30-16, 05:38 PM
Nebula350
Driver School Candidate

Beauty, Silver, Nebula and Platinum IMO are the best colors. You are going with wheels and lowering on a lease?
Is that going to hurt you at lease end? Or maybe planning to buy it outright?
Old 12-06-16, 09:42 AM
serveemup
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by Nebula350
Beauty, Silver, Nebula and Platinum IMO are the best colors. You are going with wheels and lowering on a lease?
Is that going to hurt you at lease end? Or maybe planning to buy it outright?
I am planning on wheels and lowering springs. It will not hurt me in the end as I will keep all original parts and when time comes, I will just reverse what I've done to the car. I don't plan on doing anything that can't be easily reversed with this car. Depending on residual vs. value of car at the time will determine whether I just walk away from it or lease to buy, flip it and make a few bucks. We'll see when that time comes.
Old 12-06-16, 10:19 AM
1111GS

Received 92 Likes on 80 Posts

Congrats and welcome to CL. There will always be "better" deals but best deal is the deal that works best for you. Enjoy the car and ...post more pictures. It's a beautiful car, it deserves more (and cleaner) pictures.
Old 12-07-16, 10:52 AM
tc1728
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Thumbs up

RSR super downs and some 20's are the way to go
Attached Thumbnails Picked up 16' GS350!-lex.jpg  
Old 12-07-16, 02:38 PM
cezar9
Driver

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Yeah, I found that interesting as well. Those weren't options that I specifically asked for or wanted however they were included in the car and essentially the dealership leased the car to me (through the broker) for damn near the same price as one without those options. What I really wanted to was the spoiler and this particular model had all of the above so I said Ill take it!
Congrats on the new car! You will absolutely love it. I switched from Audi to GS 350 a year ago and every day has been a true joy. I think that you got an amazing deal compared to all the quotes I've seen so far. Can you share the name of the lease broker?
Old 12-07-16, 04:21 PM
iJDMTOY
Former Sponsor

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Congrats on the new car!!

Quick Reply: Picked up 16' GS350!