17 GS 350 F Sport Price Check

Search this Thread

Old 02-20-19, 04:22 PM
Sgmartz
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 17 GS 350 F Sport Price Check

curious to get this groups perspective on pricing and dealership relations

Been working on a deal for 17 F sport, with heads up display, power trunk, park assist and ML sound, 2500 miles, non CPO

Price is 41K

It came up after the fact that it only has one key. I'm pretty ticked they didn't say anything before finalizing the paperwork. As I'm sure you know a new key is about $500. Talked to the dealer, an Audi dealer, and they're not willing to help in any way.

What's everyone's thoughts here? I'm in Colorado and F Sports rarely come available and I'm adamant on ML sound. Last couple I've seen are in the mid 40s price and higher mileage.

But out of principle I'm still ticked!

Talk some sense into me!
Old 02-20-19, 04:41 PM
chinee
Racer

Received 939 Likes on 575 Posts

Originally Posted by Sgmartz

Been working on a deal for 17 F sport, with heads up display, power trunk, park assist and ML sound, 2500 miles, non CPO

Price is 41K

It came up after the fact that it only has one key. I'm pretty ticked they didn't say anything before finalizing the paperwork. As I'm sure you know a new key is about $500. Talked to the dealer, an Audi dealer, and they're not willing to help in any way.

What's everyone's thoughts here? I'm in Colorado and F Sports rarely come available and I'm adamant on ML sound. Last couple I've seen are in the mid 40s price and higher mileage.

Talk some sense into me!
$41K, non-CPO, super low miles... that's a good deal. I hope they didn't get you with their add-ons, service agreements, paint sealant, warranties, etc. If so, you might want to review those add-on because most are just over-priced and don't truly add value.
Otherwise $41K is a decent price, even with just one key.
Old 02-20-19, 05:28 PM
Sgmartz
Driver School Candidate

Definitely no add ons!!!
Old 02-20-19, 06:44 PM
AJLex19
Lead Lap

Received 1,152 Likes on 850 Posts

Thats a really low price for a GS F sport with only 2500 miles - almost too good to be true! The only car I see nationwide remotely comparable is this one (but yours is still a better deal): https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-...ngId=504942360

Not saying there are any issues but any reason why its so cheap? Any minor accident or exterior/interior issues? Has it been on the Audi dealerships lot for a while and they don't get customer traffic for the Lexus?
Old 02-20-19, 06:57 PM
Sgmartz
Driver School Candidate

They took it on trade to sell a fully loaded S7. Previous owner didn’t think it was sporty/luxurious enough. They said he was relatively high profile. Guessing it’s Audi - they’re snobby and want it off the lot.

Clean carfax, no indication of accident or other issue.

Appreciate the perspective, I know I’m being a little fussy over the key. Just needed some reminding.
Old 02-26-19, 12:45 PM
Tron76
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm going to look at a '17 AWD F-Sport tonight. 20k miles, Cold Weather Pckg.

41k is the asking price. I'm shooting for 38k.
Old 02-26-19, 01:31 PM
np20412
Lexus Test Driver

Received 286 Likes on 211 Posts

They took it on trade to sell a fully loaded S7. Previous owner didn’t think it was sporty/luxurious enough. They said he was relatively high profile. Guessing it’s Audi - they’re snobby and want it off the lot.

Clean carfax, no indication of accident or other issue.

Appreciate the perspective, I know I’m being a little fussy over the key. Just needed some reminding.
Hope he enjoys the high price tag and maintenance! The S7 is beautiful and that's all it has going for it. GS-F > S7 as a whole.
Old 02-26-19, 04:40 PM
thallium
Intermediate

Received 84 Likes on 62 Posts

Sounds like a good deal. The 2013 GS350 I bought from a Volvo dealer had just marked it down $5,000.00 a week or two before I found it. It was a lot lower than others in the area but I drove several and liked this one the best so I bought it. I've had it about four months now and no problems. I was going through the carfax service records a while ago and realized that it had been sitting at that Volvo dealer for six to seven months. I'm not sure what to make of that. Why hadn't anyone bought it after all that time? Did they see some flaw that I overlooked? I don't know, but it might just have been priced too high. Maybe they overpayed on the trade and were just waiting it out and I walked in at the right time.

Who knows, but another weird thing was it has a smell on the interior. I noticed it when I first test drove it but didn't pay it much mind. It didn't really bother me. It was kind of a leathery smell and I thought it was the leather upholstery. It's not unpleasant and it's not that strong but it's just different. I still wouldn't have thought anything about it but I've had people comment on the smell and so I began to wonder if the smell was why notbody bought it and then I started feeling like Jerry Seinfeld when some guy stinks up his Saab and the smell never goes away. Does anyone think their leather has a particular smell?
Old 02-27-19, 04:45 PM
BT350
Driver School Candidate

Default I own that car

Originally Posted by Tron76
I'm going to look at a '17 AWD F-Sport tonight. 20k miles, Cold Weather Pckg.

41k is the asking price. I'm shooting for 38k.

Bought my 2017 GS F sport with cold package, AWD... your gonna love it. Awesome turning radius , smooth motor, great cabin , sweet looks and great mileage
Old 02-27-19, 04:49 PM
BT350
Driver School Candidate

Default I agree with being ticked

Price is 41K

Talk some sense into me!
knowing the secondary key is expensive ($500k)
see if you can get them to throw in several services, a couple car detailing services or maybe a discount on new tires when needed

Ultimately if you love the car, what's $500 bucks over 10 or 15 years of enjoyable ownership
Old 02-27-19, 05:23 PM
JDR76
Lexus Champion

Received 1,612 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Originally Posted by BT350

Bought my 2017 GS F sport with cold package, AWD... your gonna love it. Awesome turning radius , smooth motor, great cabin , sweet looks and great mileage
Looks just like mine, other than the headlights! Beautiful!
Old 02-27-19, 05:26 PM
BT350
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks - Did you get the jeweled head lights?

What color interior?
Old 02-27-19, 05:32 PM
BT350
Driver School Candidate

Default Thanks - Did you get the jeweled head lights?

What color interior?
Old 02-27-19, 06:51 PM
JDR76
Lexus Champion

Received 1,612 Likes on 1,028 Posts

Yes, I have the triple LEDs. Mine has a black interior.

Old 02-28-19, 05:59 PM
eddie420

Received 622 Likes on 446 Posts

Originally Posted by BT350
knowing the secondary key is expensive ($500k)
see if you can get them to throw in several services, a couple car detailing services or maybe a discount on new tires when needed

Quick Reply: 17 GS 350 F Sport Price Check