GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

New 350 F Sport mini shoot

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-20, 06:04 PM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Received 195 Likes on 73 Posts

Originally Posted by Ironman50
Congrats on the purchase - how many miles? - looks in mint condition - I just 3 months ago bought 2016 F Sport same white color - previously owned 2008 GS 350 non F Sport - had 198K mi - great cars.
Thanks!! 52,000 miles, two previous owners, the majority of its life was a lease car. Yeah, overall its in great shape. Awesome, congrats to you too!! I didn't know so much about the great reliability until I started looking, I definitely feel good about the purchase.
Old 10-14-20, 11:51 AM
Evasive4GS
Driver School Candidate

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by SBPhoto
Oh yeah, I know. I would want to ditch it.. I'm in CA and I don't want to give anyone a reason to pull me over.
Totally, but for the shoot it would look cleaner without the LP...just if you wanted a little photo critique.
Old 10-14-20, 01:37 PM
IcyBishop
Intermediate

Received 109 Likes on 66 Posts

Nice pics!!!
Old 10-14-20, 03:57 PM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by Evasive4GS
Totally, but for the shoot it would look cleaner without the LP...just if you wanted a little photo critique.

It would be worth removng a couple screws to clean up the look for a picture.. and yeah always open to critique!
Old 10-14-20, 05:15 PM
Evasive4GS
Driver School Candidate

It would be worth removng a couple screws to clean up the look for a picture.. and yeah always open to critique!
looking forward to more of your photos, as well as your possible build!

EDIT: didn't realize you shot for Super Street haha, don't mind me and my comments! You clearly know what you're doing

Last edited by Evasive4GS; 10-14-20 at 05:25 PM.
Old 10-20-20, 04:10 PM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by IcyBishop
Nice pics!!!

Thanks Icy!
Old 10-20-20, 04:19 PM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

looking forward to more of your photos, as well as your possible build!

EDIT: didn't realize you shot for Super Street haha, don't mind me and my comments! You clearly know what you're doing
You're right though, I just haven't had my own car that worthy of photos in so long and I forget that bit of prep would make a noticeable difference.

Plans are to keep it simple, swift springs, borla axleback will be installed on friday. I have an ultra racing front strut and rear lower tie bar coming in soon too. Probably won't do too much else but who knows

Old 10-20-20, 04:25 PM
ItzFilyO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,047 Likes on 662 Posts

GOT DAMN!!! That is a nice looking GS right there!

And the best thing of owning a GS is that u don't need ANY mods to make it look good. It looks sick AF from the factory already!
Old 10-23-20, 11:56 AM
Evasive4GS
Driver School Candidate

You're right though, I just haven't had my own car that worthy of photos in so long and I forget that bit of prep would make a noticeable difference.

Plans are to keep it simple, swift springs, borla axleback will be installed on friday. I have an ultra racing front strut and rear lower tie bar coming in soon too. Probably won't do too much else but who knows
Yep I see your car in the back right now lol. I'm curious to see how the Borla exhausts sound. I too am planning to pick up the Ultra Racing front strut bar. I really want to tighten up my front suspension, and the TEIN Flex AVS I'm on are just a little too soft up front.
Old 10-24-20, 04:57 AM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by ItzFilyO
GOT DAMN!!! That is a nice looking GS right there!

And the best thing of owning a GS is that u don't need ANY mods to make it look good. It looks sick AF from the factory already!
Yooo, thanks a lot!!! I'm with you 100% on that one.
Old 10-24-20, 05:22 AM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Yep I see your car in the back right now lol. I'm curious to see how the Borla exhausts sound. I too am planning to pick up the Ultra Racing front strut bar. I really want to tighten up my front suspension, and the TEIN Flex AVS I'm on are just a little too soft up front.
When I saw your name on here I was wondering if it was because you worked there! Was that your car in front of the main entrance? I'll try to make a good video of the sound, I like when you're cruising it goes away almost completely and WOT is healthy! They put on swift springs also and I went into some mountain roads to compare to stock last night. I was really impressed with the feel over the stock springs, more firm for sure and less roll.. even though there wasn't a ton to begin with. The steering response is definitely more direct. Toms makes a rear upper strut bar also that I'll be back for.

Oh and to see my car worked on next to the R34 and R33 was a treatttttt hahahha wow

The following users liked this post:
Coolchuck (10-28-20)
Old 10-24-20, 05:37 AM
JeffKeryk
Racer

Received 514 Likes on 351 Posts

That car is our GS twin... I wish I could take pics like that! Gorgeous!
Old 10-26-20, 04:09 PM
Evasive4GS
Driver School Candidate

When I saw your name on here I was wondering if it was because you worked there! Was that your car in front of the main entrance? I'll try to make a good video of the sound, I like when you're cruising it goes away almost completely and WOT is healthy! They put on swift springs also and I went into some mountain roads to compare to stock last night. I was really impressed with the feel over the stock springs, more firm for sure and less roll.. even though there wasn't a ton to begin with. The steering response is definitely more direct. Toms makes a rear upper strut bar also that I'll be back for.

Oh and to see my car worked on next to the R34 and R33 was a treatttttt hahahha wow

Haha yep that was my car out in front...currently on borrowed wheels until my wheels come in, which is why I havent posted images of my car yet here on the board . I'm glad you are enjoying your mods! I was planning to check out the sound, but got busy towards the end of the day. Yeah the TOMs rear strut bar will definitely tighten up your steering response, I myself need to stiffen up the front before I tend to the rear, a little more oversteer than I like.
Old 10-27-20, 08:40 AM
boostinsc
Racer

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts

how do the swift springs ride as compared to stock ? , why didnt you go with the tananbe nf210 ?
Old 10-27-20, 04:10 PM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
That car is our GS twin... I wish I could take pics like that! Gorgeous!
Ah ok, I see you have great taste also! Thank you!!

Quick Reply: New 350 F Sport mini shoot