GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

Ultra racing

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-20, 04:21 PM
dadleXus1
Rookie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ultra racing

Does anyone using ultra racing part rear low tie part# RL2-3443 and does have that heat shield or whatever that parts is ...what modification u needs to do to install the ultra racing bar Thanks
Old 11-24-20, 04:02 PM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Received 200 Likes on 75 Posts

I bought that bar, unsure if my car had the shield and hoped it wasn't a big deal to modify if I did. Evasive motorsports advised me not to cut it and from knowledge they have, I listened. So unfortunately I didn't install the part, I bought some other lower sub frame parts from UR instead.
Old 11-24-20, 05:24 PM
dadleXus1
Rookie

Originally Posted by SBPhoto
I bought that bar, unsure if my car had the shield and hoped it wasn't a big deal to modify if I did. Evasive motorsports advised me not to cut it and from knowledge they have, I listened. So unfortunately I didn't install the part, I bought some other lower sub frame parts from UR instead.
Man i looked under mine do had it ...im not even sure what that thing for and what i needs to do to install that part . Gotta make sure before i order it and sent UR a couple emails but so far no replied
Old 11-25-20, 11:54 AM
SBPhoto
Pit Crew

Received 200 Likes on 75 Posts

They have gotten back to my emails, might take a few days but they reply. I could be wrong but I think the shop said its some kind of pump, and oil pump maybe... sounded important so I agreed and said dont install it. I dont think UR would say to cut it if there would be a catastrophic result but I went for the playing it safe side. I got the front and rear subframe braces instead and ill try to sell the tie bar to someone without the shield or doesn't care about modifying it
The following users liked this post:
dadleXus1 (11-25-20)
Old 11-26-20, 12:16 PM
dadleXus1
Rookie

They have gotten back to my emails, might take a few days but they reply. I could be wrong but I think the shop said its some kind of pump, and oil pump maybe... sounded important so I agreed and said dont install it. I dont think UR would say to cut it if there would be a catastrophic result but I went for the playing it safe side. I got the front and rear subframe braces instead and ill try to sell the tie bar to someone without the shield or doesn't care about modifying it
PM how much u want for it ..? I may just gonna mod it and installing it
Old 11-26-20, 12:48 PM
eddie420

Received 629 Likes on 451 Posts

Originally Posted by dadleXus1
PM how much u want for it ..? I may just gonna mod it and installing it
If you decide to sell it, please make sure to list it on the CL Marketplace! https://www.clublexus.com/forums/market/