GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

2015 GS 350 F Sport Grill

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-21, 02:54 PM
3fiddygs
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smile 2015 GS 350 F Sport Grill

Alright guys how's it going! I just picked up my very first Lexus 2 weeks ago and it's a 2015 GS 350. I'm going to keep this short and simple. I do a lot reading and research before I decided to post on the forum due to so much information out on the internet. I decided to get the F Sport front grill (top and lower) for my vehicle but little over a week of research the same thread kept popping up but no information on where I could purchase the lower grill. If anyone could help...recommendations, online store where I could purchase. I know Lexus dealers will have them but I do not want to pay full pop. I found the top portion on ebay but I would like if anyone with experience to point me towards the right direction and I'll do my research. If I could purchase top and lower grill from one place even better because I believe I will have a better chance of fitment being correct.

I will also start a build thread since I do have a lot of plans for my vehicle. Paint correction and ceramic protection is on the top list after I get my grill. Air bags, ceramic window tint, nice wheels and so on...

Thank you in advance!

Have a bless weekend!
Old 08-15-21, 03:10 PM
lexo98
Pole Position

Received 278 Likes on 240 Posts

I’ve been trying to find this one with no luck. Anyone’s car?
The following users liked this post:
3fiddygs (08-15-21)
Old 08-15-21, 03:32 PM
3fiddygs
Driver School Candidate

I like mine to look stock with the Lexus logo, but that's definitely a clean look! Hope you find it brotha.
Old 08-15-21, 10:10 PM
3fiddygs
Driver School Candidate

This is what I'm looking for. Basically F sport
Will this grill fit my vehicle even though it's not the F sport front end? Hopefully there's no modifications needed. I don't want to replace the whole front end if needed. I would like to stay away from spending a whole a lotta money (at least for now) just to have that f sport grill. OEM not needed as long as fitment is correct.
Old 08-15-21, 10:34 PM
peasodos
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,229 Likes on 1,450 Posts

Yes I installed the grills on the regular bumper, but eventually changed to f-sport bumper. Here is what it use to look like:

Upper grill is direct swap, lower grill requires trimming a few tabs to fit, not hard. You have to take the bumper off to do this without damaging anything. Can be done without removing the bumper, but a lot harder.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...turn-30-a.html
Old 08-15-21, 10:56 PM
3fiddygs
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by peasodos
Yes I installed the grills on the regular bumper, but eventually changed to f-sport bumper. Here is what it use to look like:

Upper grill is direct swap, lower grill requires trimming a few tabs to fit, not hard. You have to take the bumper off to do this without damaging anything. Can be done without removing the bumper, but a lot harder.

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/gs-...turn-30-a.html
this exactly what I’m looking for. I might as well convert the whole front end f sport. I subbed to read your thread. I was reading something about the swivel in headlights with non f sport. The tri-beam head lights doesn’t swivel like the non f sport? I guess I’ll just have to keep reading.

Any recommendations where I can purchase these online? Or just shop at local pick a part lol
Old 08-16-21, 06:23 AM
AJLex19
Lead Lap

Received 1,160 Likes on 856 Posts

Originally Posted by 3fiddygs
Alright guys how's it going! I just picked up my very first Lexus 2 weeks ago and it's a 2015 GS 350. I'm going to keep this short and simple. I do a lot reading and research before I decided to post on the forum due to so much information out on the internet. I decided to get the F Sport front grill (top and lower) for my vehicle but little over a week of research the same thread kept popping up but no information on where I could purchase the lower grill. If anyone could help...recommendations, online store where I could purchase. I know Lexus dealers will have them but I do not want to pay full pop. I found the top portion on ebay but I would like if anyone with experience to point me towards the right direction and I'll do my research. If I could purchase top and lower grill from one place even better because I believe I will have a better chance of fitment being correct.
I will also start a build thread since I do have a lot of plans for my vehicle. Paint correction and ceramic protection is on the top list after I get my grill. Air bags, ceramic window tint, nice wheels and so on...
Thank you in advance!
Have a bless weekend!
Its not that easy to find an aftermarket, cheaper lower F-Sport grill. You're best bet is to find the cheapest OEM dealer online. This is the cheapest i've seen it (under $50): https://www.discountpartsmonster.com...lle-5311230380

3fiddygs (08-16-21)
Old 08-16-21, 08:28 AM
jgscott
Lexus Champion

Received 1,376 Likes on 1,090 Posts

Originally Posted by AJLex19
Its not that easy to find an aftermarket, cheaper lower F-Sport grill. You're best bet is to find the cheapest OEM dealer online. This is the cheapest i've seen it (under $50): https://www.discountpartsmonster.com...lle-5311230380
Thanks I was looking for one myself. I wonder how the color with the Lexus upper will match? And if being its at the bottom will the color stay the same and not start to look different do to road debris hitting it?

So where is thee cheapest to get the upper also? Anyone know?
Old 08-16-21, 09:33 AM
3fiddygs
Driver School Candidate

I'm assuming on that same website. When I searched for the top grill it looks like the non f sport, but the descriptions says f sport. I will look into it and if I buy it I'll show you guys pictures.
Old 08-16-21, 09:33 AM
3fiddygs
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by jgscott
Thanks I was looking for one myself. I wonder how the color with the Lexus upper will match? And if being its at the bottom will the color stay the same and not start to look different do to road debris hitting it?

I'm assuming on that same website. When I searched for the top grill it looks like the non f sport, but the descriptions says f sport. I will look into it and if I buy it I'll show you guys pictures.
Old 08-16-21, 01:38 PM
AJLex19
Lead Lap

Received 1,160 Likes on 856 Posts

Originally Posted by jgscott
Discount parts monster and MyLParts (w/code CL5) seem to be the cheapest online OEM dealers for the upper grill (part #5311130E00). There are a few aftermarket ones between 115 and 200 bucks on ebay.

Here's an OEM one: https://www.ebay.com/itm/255055096871

Usually the dealer's online/catalog only show a single image - but as long as the description indicates "F-Sport" it will be the right grille.
jgscott (08-16-21)
Old 08-16-21, 01:51 PM
douplas
Driver

Received 22 Likes on 18 Posts

I have a complete upper and lower F Sport grill set as pictured above. its been sitting in my garage for about a year. I am not sure when ill ever get it installed.
Old 08-17-21, 12:40 PM
initial
Intermediate

Received 68 Likes on 55 Posts

Thank you in advance!

Have a bless weekend!
Go on Lexuspartsnow website. I got my upper and lower grilles on sale on there, but you have to keep and eye out for them though. At first they weren't on sale when I got it, but about 2 months later they were 40% off and I bought them right away. I don't currently know how much there are right now, but you can also check ebay for deals too (new and used).
Old 08-18-21, 11:38 AM
Poobah
Driver School Candidate

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default New Grill

Call Bell Lexus in Scottsdale Arizona and they will give you a price for an original part that is probably better than anywhere else.
Old 08-20-21, 10:31 PM
lexo98
Pole Position

Received 278 Likes on 240 Posts

Originally Posted by lexo98
I’ve been trying to find this one with no luck. Anyone’s car?
Nobody has an idea what grille this is?

Quick Reply: 2015 GS 350 F Sport Grill