GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

South FL Indy shop

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-22, 12:46 PM
06ls430KTC
Intermediate

Received 73 Likes on 55 Posts
Default South FL Indy shop

I live in West Palm and need to have the 60k service performed on my GS. I no longer see any reason to take it to the dealer. Do any of you who live here have a shop you'd recommend and why?

Thanks!
Old 01-18-22, 06:56 AM
TarmacSL3
Intermediate

Received 246 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by 06ls430KTC
I live in West Palm and need to have the 60k service performed on my GS. I no longer see any reason to take it to the dealer. Do any of you who live here have a shop you'd recommend and why?

Thanks!
Import Tech 4345 Okeechobee Blvd # F2, West Palm Beach, FL 33409 (561)-712-8181 Both my wife's 2014 IS and my 2017 GS only went to the dealer for the first free 10k service, after that I have been taking them there along with my kids cars. Honest..affordable and will not up sell you on things you don't need.
The following users liked this post:
06ls430KTC (01-18-22)
Old 01-22-22, 07:54 AM
chinee
Racer

Received 939 Likes on 575 Posts

Originally Posted by 06ls430KTC

Thanks!
A little west of you, in Wellington, but I just dropped my car off at Apex Automotive for an alignment. First time using them but they were courteous and let me see the garage, clean and spacious. If it was dirty and messy I would have been out in a heartbeat.

I’m trying them out based a recommendation from fellow CL member BMGS who used them in the past.

Fingers are crossed but I’m hopeful.
Old 01-22-22, 10:23 AM
BMGS
Racer

Received 549 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by chinee
A little west of you, in Wellington, but I just dropped my car off at Apex Automotive for an alignment. First time using them but they were courteous and let me see the garage, clean and spacious. If it was dirty and messy I would have been out in a heartbeat.

I’m trying them out based a recommendation from fellow CL member BMGS who used them in the past.

Fingers are crossed but I’m hopeful.
We had our NX there not too long ago for some brake service and it went well as usual. BTW we saw your car at the clubhouse a few weeks ago and it looked good. My wife commented on how nice it was and I had to remind her that I have the same car, must be the color lol.
Old 01-22-22, 02:10 PM
chinee
Racer

Received 939 Likes on 575 Posts

Originally Posted by BMGS
We had our NX there not too long ago for some brake service and it went well as usual. BTW we saw your car at the clubhouse a few weeks ago and it looked good. My wife commented on how nice it was and I had to remind her that I have the same car, must be the color lol.
Just the other day I was thinking that there are really very, very few refreshed 4GSs in our area. Weeks can go by without a sighting. Not many of the 13-15s either but I do see those from time to time.
Black looks very executive when clean, but sometimes the body lines and shapes gets melded together because of the color, to me the silver colors makes the styling cues pop just a little more.

And here's a little feedback on Apex... only had an alignment performed but the service writers were courteous and helpful. When I had a question about the before and after numbers, they were more than ready to analyze each measure for me. They delivered the car hours before it was promised. I will be taking my daughter's Civic there for an alignment as well in the next couple of weeks or so... she needs new tires as well.
Old 01-23-22, 02:31 AM
BMGS
Racer

Received 549 Likes on 338 Posts

Originally Posted by chinee
Just the other day I was thinking that there are really very, very few refreshed 4GSs in our area. Weeks can go by without a sighting. Not many of the 13-15s either but I do see those from time to time.
Black looks very executive when clean, but sometimes the body lines and shapes gets melded together because of the color, to me the silver colors makes the styling cues pop just a little more.

And here's a little feedback on Apex... only had an alignment performed but the service writers were courteous and helpful. When I had a question about the before and after numbers, they were more than ready to analyze each measure for me. They delivered the car hours before it was promised. I will be taking my daughter's Civic there for an alignment as well in the next couple of weeks or so... she needs new tires as well.
Glad to hear, I think I originally went there for an alignment after Tires Plus couldn't get it right. I then had Apex replace and rebuild the entire front end suspension rods and control arms on a prior car.

They have always done great work although I ended up doing the brakes on my wife's NX myself because their pricing on OEM parts just couldn't get to what I was able to get for cyber Monday from Bell Lexus. For all the stuff I don't want to do, they are my first choice.