Search this Thread

Old 04-03-22, 08:00 AM
bclexus
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,100 Likes on 1,495 Posts

Originally Posted by bladest View Post
i dont do DYI jobs, i am not compentent enought
Originally Posted by bladest View Post
And i already restored several classical cars, etcs.
Originally Posted by MX73
You're not competent to do your own DIY but you are competent to restore several classic car?
He's telling lies untruths. If you've read all his posts it's clear the man can't be believed. He's undoubtedly a complete and total basket (mental) case.
The following users liked this post:
NJLEXES (04-05-22)
Old 04-03-22, 10:13 AM
Lead Lap

Received 779 Likes on 528 Posts

Originally Posted by ItzFilyO
Da hell is double ester? Will it increase horsepower? 1000HP?
“MOTUL has developed “Double Ester Technology” for the new 300V series, superior to complex esters that are recognized as the best base oil for engine oils up till now. Double Ester Technology, made by carefully balancing the ratio of complex esters and the newly developed macromolecular high polymer esters, enable a wider range in base oils, and delivers higher output performance and superior reliability.”

300v is a racing oil. Designed for high temp short use and short drain interval.
ItzFilyO (04-03-22)
Old 04-03-22, 10:41 AM
bladest
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by MX73
You're not competent to do your own DIY but you are competent to restore several classic car? Do you not restore engines during a whole vehicle restore?

Sorry, I joined the party late. I'm sorry but 6 years without an oil change is already causing damage to the engine. Incase you didn't know, oil becomes acidic after so long. Changing the oil out immediately, doesn't make it better and back to 100% health.

hi i payed to people and they have done the work i imported parts from all around the globe ot took me years all this restore process..
Old 04-03-22, 11:31 AM
Knucklebus
Instructor

Received 399 Likes on 282 Posts

Originally Posted by bladest
hi i payed to people and they have done the work i imported parts from all around the globe ot took me years all this restore process..
So, you write checks for a living? What exactly is Bosch certification good for? Why are you asking questions and then not willing to give any concrete information in return? We want to help but you seem intent on trolling the forum. All you need to do is take a picture of what it looks like down the oil fill hole. It will take a minute at most. You sound like you'd rather whine about things and speculate about worst case scenarios rather than take a quick look and know for sure.

In any case, I'm done. I will no longer comment on any of your posts. People here have sincerely attempted to help you to no avail.
The following 3 users liked this post by Knucklebus:
bclexus (04-03-22), JUTMSS32 (04-03-22), NJLEXES (04-05-22)
Old 04-03-22, 11:38 AM
LeX2K
Lexus Champion

Received 2,825 Likes on 2,388 Posts

You can do all this but can't resolve an oil change?
bclexus (04-03-22)
Old 04-03-22, 11:44 AM
bladest
Instructor

The difference between me and most people is they buy local stuff i buy stuff all around the world and after that i spend premium to find person who to install or do the job my alarm is. dyi and my car audio i spended more than 10k for my audio and classic genuine parts restoration it was tought job and to find right people to do install and configure it and it doesnt work from first time like that , some times mistakes are made and we repeat buy other gear or parts etcs. I dont know what oil to use ? Thata why should i go with motul 300v or amsoil 5w 30?
Old 04-03-22, 01:38 PM
ItzFilyO
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1,047 Likes on 662 Posts

We're still waiting to see pictures of ur GS.
Old 04-03-22, 02:05 PM
bladest
Instructor

If i provide pictures the laugh will continue on me , where is the point its simple GS450h with some options and thats it.........

Some of the things i imported for my classical cars, old LPG carbureteur made in 1980 no manual , not much exists in europe no service parts no training people how to install it tune it , some Viper clifford alarm from usa again, since these products was never imported in my country not a single person who can install or tune them to my old classical cars , and all of the genuine parts for my classical cars...
In uk one of my classical cars - since they have a web site where i can see how many left,
they are only 6 left.
in my country i have never seen even 1.
So trust me i know how to dig the manuals how to find the whole country for 1 person who can try to fix specific problem, and spend a lot of time hours/days travelling and money fixing stuff importing parts for all around the globe paying vats etcs, educating these people how to use genuine manual and how to fix my issues properly etcs..
So i have not mentioned most of my things but ,

Knucklebus For the last several years i work as a Teacher!
So i dont write checks for living but i pay a lot of money to the shops and mechanics due to the fact that i own several rare cars..
And imagine when i arrive with my exotic car/s they doesnt have a clue how to fix or diagnose the problem and they charge my insane price of money... even for small things.

I guess in Usa nothing is good but in Usa i was allowed to use and work with BOSCH esi tronic software and i was educated to make diagnostic in all kind of vehicles... i also used other softwares in the past.
i will post pictures when car is with me.

bclexus Please read everything not only between the lines as i will mention again, i have experience
working with some software diagnostic programs, ordering parts , using manuals and educating people, i dont do DYI jobs.
i go places where people never seen any of my cars and its hard to them to even change my oil...
Car restoration was extremely long time process i ordered a lot of parts and i have visits a lot of shops all around my country i even used 3d printer for some of my non existing parts since car was more than 30 years old and not new parts or no longer in production existed for some things...
But i do own and i personally spend a lot of money for that!
But i am not a shop restoration service i have done this for my self , and back then for my wife.
Do you get the idea?
I think you can be basked never imported non existing product in your country , i have things from japan , from australia, from Turkey,From Italy from most countries.... even from USA.
And do you know how hard and impossible is to find someone to work on specific dedicated product without manual, or knowledge its almost impossible, so most things are not done right.
Old 04-03-22, 02:10 PM
charley95
Pole Position

Received 542 Likes on 395 Posts

This is the strangest thread I think I've ever seen. Kinda reminds of a guy that knows a bad dude named Cornpop.
The following 3 users liked this post by charley95:
bclexus (04-03-22), JUTMSS32 (04-03-22), LeX2K (04-03-22)
Old 04-03-22, 02:30 PM
TreysGS460
Intermediate

Received 148 Likes on 110 Posts

Unscrew your oil cap and take a picture for us, its that simple.
The following 2 users liked this post by TreysGS460:
bclexus (04-03-22), bloodbean (04-03-22)
Old 04-03-22, 02:36 PM
bladest
Instructor

When car is back with me i will do that.Right now its in different town for servicing... Far away i can say. So i need someone to drive me to that city once car is ready so i can pick up, and after few weeks more service will be done to the car.
Old 04-03-22, 03:48 PM
ItzFilyO
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by charley95
This is the strangest thread I think I've ever seen. Kinda reminds of a guy that knows a bad dude named Cornpop.
This tells me that this guy doesn't have a GS at all.
bclexus (04-03-22)
Old 04-03-22, 04:06 PM
bladest
Instructor

i have 450h with 3 keys and 2 imobilizers as well. may be you envy,
i uploaded some pictures of my car here.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/8cR3TpG

These are the pictures when my car was bought from me .
Old 04-03-22, 08:06 PM
ItzFilyO
Lexus Test Driver

That's good! And no, I do not envy a GS with all those problems.
Old 04-04-22, 02:48 AM
Lead Lap

Received 779 Likes on 528 Posts

Hi let me first explain that in my country Lexus doesnt exist as a brand / or service ,
some toyota can change your oil and some parts and thats it we dont have dedicated service centers etcs etcs..
So i must choose the car alone , alone i mean, i will go to places when they sale used cars and i must listen and see check whatever i can - so i can make the right choise, i hope i will be able to find 450h... from year 2014 and up...

Thanks.
Circling back to your original thread. Claiming that Lexus in your country don't exist and Toyota won't touch the Lexus GS. You had us all fooled!

Lexus in Bulgaria does exit.

They have a beautiful showroom at Constantinople Highway 149. sales@tma.lexus.bg
They have a fully equipped Service and Parts building right next door in the Toyota building. Constantinople Highway 163. Sofia. service@tma.lexus.bg

Notice the guy waiting for his NX to be serviced?

Notice the LS being serviced?

Notice the RX hybrid being serviced?
The following 3 users liked this post by 703:
bclexus (04-04-22), Im2bz2p345 (04-04-22), ItzFilyO (04-04-22)

Quick Reply: 6 years no oil change gs450h advice me please