GS - 4th Gen (2013-2020) Discussion about the 2013 and up GS models

GS450H complete shut down and flashing lights?

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-22, 07:15 PM
Saadq12
Driver

Received 25 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by bclexus
bladest, this gets so old... As hard as I'm personally trying to be cordial and courteous so I don't receive an infraction, you make it unnecessarily difficult on us regulars to enjoy the 4GS community we're used to...

Please consider how you are spoiling member's enjoyment.
speak for your self lmao I’m loving these troll posts. where can I get a genuine Lexus safety vest?
The following users liked this post:
JUTMSS32 (05-01-22)
Old 05-01-22, 08:04 PM
LeX2K
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,926 Likes on 2,464 Posts

Stop feeding the *redacted* and the problem goes away.
The following 3 users liked this post by LeX2K:
bloodbean (05-02-22), jgscott (05-01-22), JUTMSS32 (05-01-22)
Old 05-01-22, 08:44 PM
peasodos
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2,229 Likes on 1,450 Posts

Originally Posted by bladest
i am into the route of repairs right now car will be fine, at least the leaking issue hopefully in a few weeks time maximum 1 month it will be fixed hopefully..

So can this error be because of my old battery or something related to hybrid battery or my flooded car cables of ecu issues ? Bad cell doesnt sound well..
I dont know how to forcibly charge my hybrid battery the person who have done this is on vacationn into the moment due to the bg holidays... Also shops repairs are closed do the same fact but as soon as they open and they have available time for me i will be there .
I just need to preparate some parts in advance.

Here in bg its 2nd of may so no april.. Time of year already passed long time ago.
Replace your 10 year old dead 12v battery in the trunk.
Old 05-02-22, 12:20 AM
Robertcave
Pit Crew

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts

This cant be real its like watching "The Benny Hill Show"
The guys on this Forum are trying to help they have more Patience than St George himself
I think it is us that is being "Suckered"
Loose battery Terminals!!!!!! i am suprised it has not caught fire and a brake pedal that goes straight to the floorboard
Old 05-02-22, 04:24 AM
bladest
Instructor

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by Lwerewolf
Blind.

Yeah, right. We've all witnessed this first hand.

No issues until a terminal comes loose from vibration and the car stalls, the lights turn off, the steering wheel locks & so on.

http://lexus-bulgaria.com/
You, sir, are a liar.

Or maybe people over at the local Toyota & Lexus forums told you to shove it after you PM'd everybody?

On that note, I bet there's more to the Lexus dealer visit story than what he's saying. Anyways, doesn't look like I can force him to even attempt to think / reason / learn anything.

Not sure if you saw people comments and reviews about toyota sf, but let me tell you something more their site is fake,
they actually dont have any car for sale , they can order you something in extremely high price from abroad,
in order to win for specific brand/ lets called it franchise you need to have fake web site, they have contact form but when i write something in the contact form i never got reply , if i call their fake number via the lexus site no one ever responds, so to me this doesnt show any dealership or any quality at all...
i can give more examples but they are not needed.

Originally Posted by Saadq12
speak for your self lmao I’m loving these troll posts. where can I get a genuine Lexus safety vest?
Let me explain since you dont read,
in my country BG, safety vest is Required by the law u cant drive a car without it!!!
Since i am fairly new owner of the car and dont manage to find it i decided to ask here where is the location mine is probably stolen.
After i dont manage to find it i ordered brand new genuine from dealership from abroad they will deliver it to me in the few weeks time if i am lucky i cant be by end of this week or next week. Because i care about my car and safety.

Nothing to laught on my topic.
I temporary will use from my classical cars vests which are non genuine lexus.

Originally Posted by Robertcave
This cant be real its like watching "The Benny Hill Show"
The guys on this Forum are trying to help they have more Patience than St George himself
I think it is us that is being "Suckered"
Loose battery Terminals!!!!!! i am suprised it has not caught fire and a brake pedal that goes straight to the floorboard
When repair mans are missing you need to figure it out option on your own..

and for final i add another one .
From your friends from the service in the capital " 1 customer again , I feel sorry for the owners of new Toyota cars, and even more so for Lexus, where the service should be more adequate !!
Check the warranty battery for 2 days, no one picks up the phone to tell you what's going on, nothing, SUCCESS !!! Toyota, Lexus? "

Last edited by bladest; 05-02-22 at 04:41 AM.