GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-16, 09:42 AM
Rrgirgis
Rookie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by ISFinferno
yes 72 months.
Congrats ISFinferno thats an outstanding price and where the GSF should be priced; competitive based on all factors. At that price it is perfect balance of power/luxury/reliability for the money even over the
M5/E63/S6/CTS-V
Old 08-24-16, 07:40 PM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

I purchased the car not leased. the sticker was 89,248 I go the car for 77k out the door. 3k down and 0 interest so to me its a good deal plus the car drives amazing. is it an over priced car. yeah I say so but you know what. if you love Lexus and your a true believer in the F then hey you have to pay to play. I didn't buy the car to race down the street. Ill use my GTR for that but as a family car and to have my son and friend in the back yeah its fun as hell and to be 1 of 2000 people to have on well hey I can say my car is rarer to own and have then a damn Ferrari ha.
Congratulations....that is a wonderful steal !!!
Old 08-24-16, 09:22 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 190 Likes on 148 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmoked
im curious who financed the deal. LFS sure didn't. Special connection?
i would think it is special deal. 6 years and 0% interest, that doesn't sound like normal industry loan and i think it's almost impossible that LFS would do it. even toyota financial services when they had promotions couple years ago it was 0% for 36 months
Old 08-24-16, 10:27 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

It's probably one of the magical credit unions or USAA. Military and family members get really special deals. In fact, lately I've seen military discounts for many brands.
Old 08-24-16, 11:29 PM
Salil022
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

LFS is currently offering 0.9% for 72 Months on GS-F which is a steal as well!! Definitely, doesn't beat the 0% as OP received.
Maybe, he can chime in and tell us which lender offered interest free loan for 72 Months.
Old 08-25-16, 06:00 AM
ISFinferno
Rookie

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

yes it was USAA. we get money off the car which is cool. we get Lexus to give us 1k in credit which really doesn't mean much for a car with that cost but if you have existing car loans you can manage to get a loan from USAA for 0%. Still 0.9% is still not bad at all. if anyone is in the new jersey area I can recommend the dealer where I bought my car and I can almost guarantee they will give you the same deal on the car of maybe better if I really push them, being that I also bought my wife the 2016 GX truck. I love driving this car the best thing is when you have it in sports + mood it holds the engine to the max revs possible and when slowing down from 140mph the car doe sit with style. it down shifts for you and the sound is un believable. Cant wait for the Super charger to get installed and the headers and full exhaust.
Old 08-25-16, 10:02 AM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

yes it was USAA. we get money off the car which is cool. we get Lexus to give us 1k in credit which really doesn't mean much for a car with that cost but if you have existing car loans you can manage to get a loan from USAA for 0%. Still 0.9% is still not bad at all. if anyone is in the new jersey area I can recommend the dealer where I bought my car and I can almost guarantee they will give you the same deal on the car of maybe better if I really push them, being that I also bought my wife the 2016 GX truck. I love driving this car the best thing is when you have it in sports + mood it holds the engine to the max revs possible and when slowing down from 140mph the car doe sit with style. it down shifts for you and the sound is un believable. Cant wait for the Super charger to get installed and the headers and full exhaust.
was your purchase through usaa or self negotiated? you can use usaa for the 0% financing even if you don't purchase through their program?
Old 08-29-16, 04:07 PM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

Received 35 Likes on 23 Posts

I purchased the car not leased. the sticker was 89,248 I go the car for 77k out the door. 3k down and 0 interest so to me its a good deal plus the car drives amazing. is it an over priced car. yeah I say so but you know what. if you love Lexus and your a true believer in the F then hey you have to pay to play. I didn't buy the car to race down the street. Ill use my GTR for that but as a family car and to have my son and friend in the back yeah its fun as hell and to be 1 of 2000 people to have on well hey I can say my car is rarer to own and have then a damn Ferrari ha.
Would it be possible to get these prices in California ???
Old 09-01-16, 05:08 PM
dsouth
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

sold my m4. Coming back to Lexus four door because of my kids.
got 859/mo with 3k down on an 87k car. White on red interior. Picking it up tomorrow.
Old 09-01-16, 05:47 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by dsouth
sold my m4. Coming back to Lexus four door because of my kids.
got 859/mo with 3k down on an 87k car. White on red interior. Picking it up tomorrow.
87k car? I thought there was 8k lease cash still for the Golden Opportunity.
Old 09-01-16, 08:11 PM
Salil022
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
87k car? I thought there was 8k lease cash still for the Golden Opportunity.
I think what he meant is that MSRP was 87K for the car he leased.
Old 09-02-16, 07:18 AM
Bzguy78
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Finally pulled the trigger last week, traded my 16 F sport even if i lost money on it. Just can not pass on the Golden opportunity and 0.9% for 72 months and can no longer wait for December. It is a great car, I could have bought a used GTR or even new M3/M4 but I love the space and utility of the GSF compared to those cars. Got 2 kids and space is plenty on the GSF. Could not been happierr with it. Afrosheen go for it!
Old 09-02-16, 03:13 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Bzguy78
Finally pulled the trigger last week, traded my 16 F sport even if i lost money on it. Just can not pass on the Golden opportunity and 0.9% for 72 months and can no longer wait for December. It is a great car, I could have bought a used GTR or even new M3/M4 but I love the space and utility of the GSF compared to those cars. Got 2 kids and space is plenty on the GSF. Could not been happierr with it. Afrosheen go for it!
holy depreciation did the trade-in come with lube batman?!

congrats on the GSF! Gotta enjoy life only live once
Old 09-02-16, 03:29 PM
Bzguy78
Driver

Received 29 Likes on 18 Posts

Lol, thanks loving the car. Yeah, it just sucks that the 16 F sport did not hold value, well first year is usually when 20-30% of the value depreciates esp the model is current. Gotta live and learn, My mistake for not getting the Gsf the first time.
Old 09-02-16, 03:44 PM
Badconexun
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Sewell Lexus has a used GS F (white on red) with 4,000 miles, $87k sticker for $72k. I was negotiating on it and an LS460 F Sport and decided to get the LS460. I think I could have talked them down another $2k-$3k. This was last week and the car is still there. Someone buy it!

Quick Reply: Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)