GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)

Search this Thread

Old 09-14-16 | 06:48 PM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

Default Just Picked up 2 hours ago

yes I do have a power trunk.....what were all of you talking about?
Old 09-14-16 | 09:23 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

congrats on the new car!

it has powered trunk, but it's not auto close. you have to close it to first click just like the 3gs.

and to an earlier post, no, weight is NOT the reason
Old 09-14-16 | 10:06 PM
mj0723
Driver

Congrats!! Atomic Silver is a very attractive color.
I got a question if you don't mind...I know Longo Lexus only have one Caviar colored GS-F with black interior left in their inventory. Did they do a dealer trade for your car?
Old 09-14-16 | 10:21 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by RC51TOFUMA

yes I do have a power trunk.....what were all of you talking about?
Cool. Price and details next?
Old 09-14-16 | 11:05 PM
Dragtek
Intermediate

Crown Lexus is offering their GSF's at a $10k price reduction. I was just there today to pick up touch up paint for my ISF. I must say it was tempting to even ask, but I'll wait It out. I'm still in love with my lowly ISF
Old 09-15-16 | 09:50 AM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Nice! So many colors look good on the GSF its hard to pick one..

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886
Old 09-15-16 | 05:50 PM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mj0723
Congrats!! Atomic Silver is a very attractive color.
I got a question if you don't mind...I know Longo Lexus only have one Caviar colored GS-F with black interior left in their inventory. Did they do a dealer trade for your car?
They got it from Riverside Lexus. Not sure if it was a trade.
I promised them not disclose pricing. So if your interested contact Sergio Orosco at Longo Lexus
Old 09-16-16 | 06:54 AM
mj0723
Driver

Thanks! I'm sure his contact will come in handy very soon
Any plans for potential mods for your new ride?
Old 09-16-16 | 05:36 PM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mj0723
Thanks! I'm sure his contact will come in handy very soon
Any plans for potential mods for your new ride?
I'm done with Modding.......
Clear Bra and Ceramic Tint.
Maybe Navigation Bypass ? Is there one out...yet ?
Old 09-17-16 | 10:05 AM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

My buying experience....was no B.S. I've been following this car for a while. I was comparing to the Audi S6 Prestige. The Prestige was limited and I was going to go the CPO route. So when I was dealing with Sergio at Longo Lexus it was pretty straight forward. I knew the colors I wanted. All my negotiations were done by phone, text, and email. Sergio was recommended to me by other colleagues that spoke highly of him. I've heard the rumors of Longo Lexus and their deals. My previous dealership - Santa Monica where I bought my wifes RX. They would not even budge on the price. The best price they could do was 85k out the door. Plus they have 17 units on the lot. So what does that tell you?
My target price was 77 OTD like the one member here paid in New Jersey. Obviously that is a long shot here in California with our taxes and dmv registration fees. Back to my negotiations.....when all said and done....I was happy with the final price of the car along with the 2.14 % finance for 72 months. Even my credit union couldn't beat that percentage rate. That's with 825+ credit.
I've never stepped into the Longo Lexus until the day I was to pickup the car. Sergio had all my papers ready to go......I was in and out of the in 1 hour tops.
1. I had to lookover / inspect the car
2. Fill out some paperwork
3. cut a downpayment check
4. drive-off and go......
Less than 1 hour.......
It doesn't get any better than that......I didn't have to dilly-dally with the price and the finance guy. Sergio bypassed the financed guy and had all my papers ready to go. I told Sergio.....this I have my preapproved rate...beat it...and I'll let you finance the car.....I don't want any extras...so don't bother.....I'm here for the car...
Audi S6.....guess not.....the car probably WILL NOT last longer than this GS-F will.
I told myself.....I'm not modding this car.....
Only Clear Bra, Ceramic Tint, and maybe Navigation Bypass if they have it available....

I was disappointed it didn't have the Orange Calipers.......This was the ONLY option it didn't have. I looked at Riverside Lexus inventory. ALL of their GSF didn't come with the orange calipers....
I'm over it now......done deal...

My GSF came with everything else
-illuminated door sills (ONLY DRIVER / PASSENGER) I was dissappointed not all 4 doors. MY JDM Lexus on my 2007 was ALL 4 doors
-glass breakage sensors
-bumper applique, trunk mat, wheel locks
-mark levinson, navigation

Oh.....why is the fuel door NOT LOCKED ?

Anyhow I'm out......Lates...

Last edited by DaveGS4; 09-17-16 at 08:59 PM.
The following users liked this post:
SFISF (02-01-17)
Old 09-17-16 | 07:52 PM
IsfClyde
Pole Position

Originally Posted by RC51TOFUMA
Thanks Clyde.
My buying experience....was no B.S. I've been following this car for a while. I was comparing to the Audi S6 Prestige. The Prestige was limited and I was going to go the CPO route. So when I was dealing with Sergio at Longo Lexus it was pretty straight forward. I knew the colors I wanted. All my negotiations were done by phone, text, and email. Sergio was recommended to me by other colleagues that spoke highly of him. I've heard the rumors of Longo Lexus and their deals. My previous dealership - Santa Monica where I bought my wifes RX. They would not even budge on the price. The best price they could do was 85k out the door. Plus they have 17 units on the lot. So what does that tell you?
My target price was 77 OTD like the one member here paid in New Jersey. Obviously that is a long shot here in California with our taxes and dmv registration fees. Back to my negotiations.....when all said and done....I was happy with the final price of the car along with the 2.14 % finance for 72 months. Even my credit union couldn't beat that percentage rate. That's with 825+ credit.
I've never stepped into the Longo Lexus until the day I was to pickup the car. Sergio had all my papers ready to go......I was in and out of the in 1 hour tops.
1. I had to lookover / inspect the car
2. Fill out some paperwork
3. cut a downpayment check
4. drive-off and go......
Less than 1 hour.......
It doesn't get any better than that......I didn't have to dilly-dally with the price and the finance guy. Sergio bypassed the financed guy and had all my papers ready to go. I told Sergio.....this I have my preapproved rate...beat it...and I'll let you finance the car.....I don't want any extras...so don't bother.....I'm here for the car...
Audi S6.....guess not.....the car probably WILL NOT last longer than this GS-F will.
I told myself.....I'm not modding this car.....
Only Clear Bra, Ceramic Tint, and maybe Navigation Bypass if they have it available....

I was disappointed it didn't have the Orange Calipers.......This was the ONLY option it didn't have. I looked at Riverside Lexus inventory. ALL of their GSF didn't come with the orange calipers....
I'm over it now......done deal...

My GSF came with everything else
-illuminated door sills (ONLY DRIVER / PASSENGER) I was dissappointed not all 4 doors. MY JDM Lexus on my 2007 was ALL 4 doors
-glass breakage sensors
-bumper applique, trunk mat, wheel locks
-mark levinson, navigation

Oh.....why is the fuel door NOT LOCKED ?

Anyhow I'm out......Lates...
Glad you had a awesome experience. That's how buying a luxury car should feel and Lexus usually never disappoints. The fuel door locks when the doors are locked but when the doors are unlocked it's unlocked
Old 09-17-16 | 09:47 PM
RC51TOFUMA
Lead Lap

Thanks for info on the Fuel Door.....
Sheesh..what did I know....

Originally Posted by IsfClyde
Glad you had a awesome experience. That's how buying a luxury car should feel and Lexus usually never disappoints. The fuel door locks when the doors are locked but when the doors are unlocked it's unlocked
Old 09-24-16 | 09:48 AM
BigMacs
Driver School Candidate

Just throwing this info out there to folks still shopping for these. They obviously are having trouble moving them. That's readily apparent due to the $10k in incentives currently. Beyond that, most dealerships don't floor their own inventory. They pay interest on it, or if the owner floors it, he charges the sales department interest. All that said, they want these gone and they want them gone now.

This creates a perfect storm for potential buyers, and truthfully, if you're buying one right now you should be paying invoice minus holdback minus incentives. This breaks down as follows:

Looks like invoice is 7% below MSRP and holdback is 2% of MSRP.

There's currently $10k in total incentives on the GSF.

So, to use round numbers, a GSF with an MSRP of $85k has an invoice of $79,050 and a holdback of $1700.

$79,050 (invoice) - $1,700 (holdback) - $10,000 (incentives) = $67,350.

In my educated opinion (I was in the auto sales industry for several years and am one hell of a car buyer as well), if you're paying invoice minus the $10k, you're leaving money on the table.

-James
Old 09-24-16 | 08:53 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup
CL Folding 10,000

68k, i am totally smelling blood here. maybe i need to do something
Old 09-24-16 | 10:35 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

I guess the 10k incentives are hidden around here. Nobody around here is advertising it and the Lexus site isn't either.

Quick Reply: Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)