GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-16, 08:31 AM
kdphan
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmoked
Post some pics when you pick her up.

Hopefully those 12k miles are all highway. 4 tires will set you back two large and new pads and rotors are $8k every 20000k miles. Oil changes are $4-500 and you don't even get a Sentra rental lol

Man, I sure can afford a gtr but the $10-15k annual maintenance cost causes me insomnia
I think most owners of GT-R factor in tires, brakes and fluids as part of ownership expense.

Tires will be bout $1600 every 10k miles or so for the dunlop runflats. I will probably go away from the Dunlop runflats and do the MPSS instead.

pads/rotors will be about $4-5k every 20k miles.

oil changes are about $100 every 4k miles

tranny fluid change is the major change at 18k miles and will run about $1400 or so.

It's an expensive car to maintain
Old 10-24-16, 03:33 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by kamlung
that's a lot of miles!!!
for the retired yes. For a DD, no. I put on 15k miles annually and some drivers put on double or triple depends on work travel
Old 10-24-16, 03:35 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kdphan
I think most owners of GT-R factor in tires, brakes and fluids as part of ownership expense.

Tires will be bout $1600 every 10k miles or so for the dunlop runflats. I will probably go away from the Dunlop runflats and do the MPSS instead.

pads/rotors will be about $4-5k every 20k miles.

oil changes are about $100 every 4k miles

tranny fluid change is the major change at 18k miles and will run about $1400 or so.

It's an expensive car to maintain
as long you know. My dealer quoted a lot higher for pad/rotors and fluid changes
Old 10-24-16, 03:48 PM
kdphan
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ssmoked
for the retired yes. For a DD, no. I put on 15k miles annually and some drivers put on double or triple depends on work travel
I barely put 7k miles on my ATS-V this year

Probably less on the GT-R
Old 10-24-16, 04:01 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by kdphan
I barely put 7k miles on my ATS-V this year

Probably less on the GT-R
you know what that means. Gotta bring her to the track more often
Old 10-24-16, 06:57 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 4,011 Likes on 2,429 Posts

Bought an Atomic Silver, Circuit Red, Orange caliper, illuminated door sills, and preferred option package GSF on Saturday. It's the wife's car, but will be selling the Supra soon and keeping my ISF. Nalley Lexus of Roswell sold it to us for $66,100 + TTL. Basically $6100 more than my ISF when I bought it in '08. Zack is great at getting you into what you want at a price you feel great to get. We asked the competition, but they were unable to get within $3k of this price.

Admitted - this car was built in December of '15, so it isn't exactly a fast mover, but I have to say, I am so impressed with this car, I could almost - but only almost - trade my ISF for one. I really like this car, even though I really didn't want to like it. Truth be told, the ISF feels more raw and violent, and I still appreciate that. But all in all, it's the wife's car, not mine...
Old 10-24-16, 07:05 PM
Salil022
Instructor

Received 21 Likes on 15 Posts
Talking

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
Bought an Atomic Silver, Circuit Red, Orange caliper, illuminated door sills, and preferred option package GSF on Saturday. It's the wife's car, but will be selling the Supra soon and keeping my ISF. Nalley Lexus of Roswell sold it to us for $66,100 + TTL. Basically $6100 more than my ISF when I bought it in '08. Zack is great at getting you into what you want at a price you feel great to get. We asked the competition, but they were unable to get within $3k of this price.

Admitted - this car was built in December of '15, so it isn't exactly a fast mover, but I have to say, I am so impressed with this car, I could almost - but only almost - trade my ISF for one. I really like this car, even though I really didn't want to like it. Truth be told, the ISF feels more raw and violent, and I still appreciate that. But all in all, it's the wife's car, not mine...
Congrats...Great Price
Old 10-25-16, 05:17 AM
talltrini1
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Awesome, Lance!! Will have to come check it out! (It's Kurt BTW)
Old 10-25-16, 06:47 AM
mj0723
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Congrats! That is an AWESOME price for the car!! Almost 2k less than what I paid for less than a month ago.
Old 10-25-16, 06:57 AM
PatrickISF
Pole Position

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

Congrats on the purchase! Hopefully I'll get to check it out in person one of these days. I've only seen a couple of the show room floor but never bothered to take a test drive in it.
Old 10-25-16, 08:14 AM
mr2dave
Intermediate

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

Congads Lance and could not agree more with your initial inceptions and it only gets better with break-in and knowledge.

Enjoy the new ride.

Dave
Old 10-25-16, 11:50 AM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by PatrickISF
Congrats on the purchase! Hopefully I'll get to check it out in person one of these days. I've only seen a couple of the show room floor but never bothered to take a test drive in it.
Go test one. They're pretty impressive, especially after owning the GS350, it feels like everything was dialed from 8 to 11.

Also, props to Nalley Lexus. They're killing it in F sales, they're down to just one left in their inventory. Sure, they slashed them to the bone, but they are moving them. I see a bunch of rot lot F's here in Dallas thanks to local dealers still expecting fat profit margins. However, there is one that some noob driver backed into a pole and was repaired, that has a 12k repair bill on the books. Subtracting that 12k and the factory 10k incentive and a few more k off MSRP may make it attractive to the right person.

Last edited by Afrosheen; 10-25-16 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-26-16, 04:16 AM
Malu59RT
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
Go test one. They're pretty impressive, especially after owning the GS350, it feels like everything was dialed from 8 to 11.

Also, props to Nalley Lexus. They're killing it in F sales, they're down to just one left in their inventory. Sure, they slashed them to the bone, but they are moving them. I see a bunch of rot lot F's here in Dallas thanks to local dealers still expecting fat profit margins. However, there is one that some noob driver backed into a pole and was repaired, that has a 12k repair bill on the books. Subtracting that 12k and the factory 10k incentive and a few more k off MSRP may make it attractive to the right person.
Is that the blue one at Park Place?
Old 10-26-16, 04:38 PM
GSF4RL
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Price paid

I am new to this forum. I sold my C63 about 6 mos ago and purchased a 2016 GS F two weeks ago. Was planning on buying another AMG product but couldn't pass up the deal I got. I also currently have a RX350 Fsport that is my daily. Am considering moving on to a ML63 but that's a different story.

Anyway the MSRP on my car was $87,485. Initially I was looking to lease but the payment was very high based on a sale price of $79k. So I asked how much to purchase and was told $75K. Wasn't too excited based on the performance difference between my C63 and the GS F....so I passed. Several weeks later they contacted me and gave me a price of $67,680 over the phone, NO haggle! Couldn't pass on that price so I pulled the trigger. I think for $67k its a no brainer. They offered 2.99% financing which I thought a little high so I paid cash.

Love the car, its not an angry monster like my C63 but that's OK...its meant to be a different car. I think at the $87k price point there is a lot of competition out there. If Lexus wants to compete in this segment, they probably need to pump up the performance. Stock E63 makes 577 HP, I can tune only an E63 and get close to 700 HP!
Old 10-26-16, 04:58 PM
Meraki Autoworks
Your #1 Lexus Vendor

Received 691 Likes on 608 Posts

Originally Posted by GSF4RL
I am new to this forum. I sold my C63 about 6 mos ago and purchased a 2016 GS F two weeks ago. Was planning on buying another AMG product but couldn't pass up the deal I got. I also currently have a RX350 Fsport that is my daily. Am considering moving on to a ML63 but that's a different story.

Anyway the MSRP on my car was $87,485. Initially I was looking to lease but the payment was very high based on a sale price of $79k. So I asked how much to purchase and was told $75K. Wasn't too excited based on the performance difference between my C63 and the GS F....so I passed. Several weeks later they contacted me and gave me a price of $67,680 over the phone, NO haggle! Couldn't pass on that price so I pulled the trigger. I think for $67k its a no brainer. They offered 2.99% financing which I thought a little high so I paid cash.

Love the car, its not an angry monster like my C63 but that's OK...its meant to be a different car. I think at the $87k price point there is a lot of competition out there. If Lexus wants to compete in this segment, they probably need to pump up the performance. Stock E63 makes 577 HP, I can tune only an E63 and get close to 700 HP!
That's a great deal.. ML63? Do you mean the GLE?

With all that money you saved on your purchase, you can now spend that money on modifications!! haha

-Josh

Your #1 Dealer for Aftermarket Performance Products
Orange County, CA
Email: info@merakiautoworks.com
Text/Call: 213 394 2886

Quick Reply: Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)