GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)

Search this Thread

Old 11-08-16 | 10:38 AM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Originally Posted by Elitedax3
I have a 4 year old Godzilla child so I know where you're coming from. LOL

It doesn't seem like the deal I am working on is a good deal. Both you and CalboyF got brand new vehicles for the same price that this employee car with 6200 miles is going for. I thought I was about to sneak off with an AMAZING deal as I thought their price was straight up before the dealer cash that Lexus is pushing, but I got confirmation late yesterday they already had that $10K factored in to their price so I told them its not going to work for me.

Can you and CalboyF both confirm your purchase included the $10K dealer cash? Thanks in advance! Which dealer in GA did you get your Lobux?
I got mine at Nalley Lexus Roswell from Zack Jamshidi. It definitely included the trunk money or they could not have got the price that low. Hennessey Lexus of Gwinnett could only get to $69k for the same car.

I wouldn't say the deal you are getting is a bad deal, but it's not as tight as what a couple of us have been able to get for sure.
Old 11-08-16 | 11:23 AM
Elitedax3
Rookie

Originally Posted by lobuxracer
I got mine at Nalley Lexus Roswell from Zack Jamshidi. It definitely included the trunk money or they could not have got the price that low. Hennessey Lexus of Gwinnett could only get to $69k for the same car.

I wouldn't say the deal you are getting is a bad deal, but it's not as tight as what a couple of us have been able to get for sure.
Thanks so much for the information. I will check out that dealer site!

I definitely think the current deal is bad because essentially its a used car being sold as new because of a loophole with how it was previously used. Based on that, they should price it as used and not be in the same region as brand new cars people like yourself were able to get for around the same price.
Old 11-08-16 | 04:05 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Elitedax3
Thanks so much for the information. I will check out that dealer site!

I definitely think the current deal is bad because essentially its a used car being sold as new because of a loophole with how it was previously used. Based on that, they should price it as used and not be in the same region as brand new cars people like yourself were able to get for around the same price.
Yeah, horrible deal on a used GSF. You could book a round trip flight to California or anywhere they're selling new ones and get it shipped home cheaper with no miles on it. Everyone knows depreciation is a **** , I bet a 2016 with 6k on the dial is cheaper than this dealer.
Old 11-08-16 | 04:59 PM
JDM-V8FL
Driver

Any one getting good deals in Florida?
Old 11-08-16 | 06:21 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by JDM-V8FL
Any one getting good deals in Florida?
Call up JM, MIAMI, WEST PALM and tell them what you want to pay. One of them will want your business.

Where are you Located?
Old 11-09-16 | 08:50 AM
CalboyF
Rookie

Originally Posted by GSF4RL
Congrats, that's a great deal. Where did you buy it? Do they have any more cars?
I love to help out those who are hunting for a good deal for GSF as much as I can.

I bough it from Lexus of Santa Monica. When I called them, they had 3 White on Red. But two days later, when they called back to accept my offer, they only had one left. The one I bought even came with rear tinted window. It's fully optioned. and I got it for EXACTLY $68750 plus all fees. That's what i paid. My car has 40 miles on it when I bought it. Hope this helps.
Old 11-09-16 | 08:57 AM
CalboyF
Rookie

Smile

Congrats, that's a great deal. Where did you buy it? Do they have any more cars?

And for your info, they still got at least 8 GSF on the lot ! They have black, molten pearl, liquid platinum, and gray. I suppose if you go for those colors, you probably can get even better deals maybe? My sales is Roxanne. Just call her up and say you know Eric who bought a white 2016 white on red last Saturday at 4pm. I have the signed paper to show the exact price I got. Maybe knowing what I paid for can give you a very solid idea how to approach them and bargain for more. I know for sure if my gf didn't whine about being famished and wanted to go eat, I could have stayed there and at least bargained down another $250 for sure. Hope this helps.
Old 11-09-16 | 12:52 PM
Elitedax3
Rookie

Originally Posted by CalboyF
And for your info, they still got at least 8 GSF on the lot ! They have black, molten pearl, liquid platinum, and gray. I suppose if you go for those colors, you probably can get even better deals maybe? My sales is Roxanne. Just call her up and say you know Eric who bought a white 2016 white on red last Saturday at 4pm. I have the signed paper to show the exact price I got. Maybe knowing what I paid for can give you a very solid idea how to approach them and bargain for more. I know for sure if my gf didn't whine about being famished and wanted to go eat, I could have stayed there and at least bargained down another $250 for sure. Hope this helps.
Sent you a PM CalboyF...
Old 11-10-16 | 08:12 AM
NewSpace
Lexus Test Driver

Are all these deals all for 2016's?

What kind of prices for 2017's?
Old 11-10-16 | 04:57 PM
bolaga
Rookie

Originally Posted by CalboyF
I just got off the phone with Lexus dealership from Serramonte in Bay Area.

They offered 66.7k Red GSF with 600+ miles, used as a corporate vehicle.
The price seems to be a bit bizarre to me that I have no idea how they drove that first 600+ miles.
Was thinking if 70k OTD would be more reasonable since it's now a pre-owned.

Looks like I might have better luck with SoCal dealerships.
Old 11-10-16 | 05:08 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by bolaga
I just got off the phone with Lexus dealership from Serramonte in Bay Area.

They offered 66.7k Red GSF with 600+ miles, used as a corporate vehicle.
The price seems to be a bit bizarre to me that I have no idea how they drove that first 600+ miles.
Was thinking if 70k OTD would be more reasonable since it's now a pre-owned.

Looks like I might have better luck with SoCal dealerships.
find another car. The break in is almost done and I'm sure it's a rough one
Old 11-10-16 | 05:29 PM
GSF4RL
Rookie

Originally Posted by ssmoked
find another car. The break in is almost done and I'm sure it's a rough one
I disagree. Unless the car has been wrecked I can't imagine they did any damage to the drivetrain, even if they drove it hard. I assume its never been registered so it has a full warranty for 4/50 when you buy it. If its fully loaded, that's a good price....I have seen one go cheaper on this thread and that I think was $66.1. If its what you are looking for I wouldn't be afraid to buy it, but I wouldn't compromise on color and options you want. If its price your concerned about then you can wait, see if the price drops some more and run the risk of missing out on great car for a very reasonable price. Not sure where you live but there will likely also be a cost involved in traveling to pick up the car if its not local to you. 2 cents....
Old 11-10-16 | 05:34 PM
bolaga
Rookie

I disagree. Unless the car has been wrecked I can't imagine they did any damage to the drivetrain, even if they drove it hard. I assume its never been registered so it has a full warranty for 4/50 when you buy it. If its fully loaded, that's a good price....I have seen one go cheaper on this thread and that I think was $66.1. If its what you are looking for I wouldn't be afraid to buy it, but I wouldn't compromise on color and options you want. If its price your concerned about then you can wait, see if the price drops some more and run the risk of missing out on great car for a very reasonable price. Not sure where you live but there will likely also be a cost involved in traveling to pick up the car if its not local to you. 2 cents....
It's already been registered as corporate vehicle. So it's at least 600 miles off from the warranty already.
The MSRP is 87k, therefore I don't think its max out, since I have seen 90k before.

I am in Bay Area, so not much of options around here.
Old 11-10-16 | 05:44 PM
GSF4RL
Rookie

Originally Posted by bolaga
It's already been registered as corporate vehicle. So it's at least 600 miles off from the warranty already.
The MSRP is 87k, therefore I don't think its max out, since I have seen 90k before.

I am in Bay Area, so not much of options around here.
I'm in the central valley. My sticker was $87,485. White/red, Mark Levinson, Orange calipers and lighted door sills. Missing glass breakage sensors, wheel locks and sticker on bumper to protect paint...all things I don't care about. Not sure how you could get to 90K unless there are dealer installed options like those stupid Carbon Fiber stickers on the fenders, wheel protection package, or prepaid service. Is it missing anything you care about?

Warranty should start day it was registered so you will likely lose that time, maybe they would add an extended warrany
Old 11-10-16 | 06:09 PM
JDM-V8FL
Driver

The GSF that I test drove the crap out it at the Lexus performance driving school had 80 miles on it!! I would steer away from corporate cars with low miles

Quick Reply: Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)