GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)

Search this Thread

Old 11-14-16, 11:45 AM
bolaga
Rookie

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by zukbang
I picked up my GS F last week from Glendale CA. before all the fees and taxes, selling price of the car is $64,700. MSRP $87,095
it is Ultra White/Circuit Red. Love everything about this car
I might just drive down from Bay area to SoCal to pick one up. Way better than what I had to deal few days ago in Bay area.

The Bay area from Serramonte is selling at 66.7k for a almost 700 miles on Odometers, that is also registered under corporate (which is used for press to some aggressive run)

I told them I can do 70k OTD since the car being in the lot for awhile and with exceptionally high mileage for a "New" vehicle.
They kept on telling me just buy it at 66.7k, and said its a HOT car and will be sold any time, which is bull**** since the car has been in the lot for almost a year now.

The guy who was serving me was also having some serious attitude.
Overall, not a very pleasant experience with them. Would suggest people who look into that dealership to look somewhere.
Old 11-14-16, 11:52 AM
zukbang
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by bolaga
I might just drive down from Bay area to SoCal to pick one up. Way better than what I had to deal few days ago in Bay area.

The Bay area from Serramonte is selling at 66.7k for a almost 700 miles on Odometers, that is also registered under corporate (which is used for press to some aggressive run)

I told them I can do 70k OTD since the car being in the lot for awhile and with exceptionally high mileage for a "New" vehicle.
They kept on telling me just buy it at 66.7k, and said its a HOT car and will be sold any time, which is bull**** since the car has been in the lot for almost a year now.

The guy who was serving me was also having some serious attitude.
Overall, not a very pleasant experience with them. Would suggest people who look into that dealership to look somewhere.
try So Cal dealers. Glendale Lexus still have 4 GS Fs in stock and Santa Monica has at least 10 GS Fs in stock.
don't pay more than $67K though

Good Luck
Old 11-14-16, 12:12 PM
mr2dave
Intermediate

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts

Glad to see others are starting to get these good deals.

Car is something else.
Old 11-14-16, 06:07 PM
Kira X
美少女戦士セーラームーン

Received 424 Likes on 348 Posts

I see people are getting some great deals on these cars. I'll have to see what prices my local dealer has on the GS-F. Someone finally bought the Ultrasonic Blue one out of the showroom at my dealership but I didn't see any other ones up there.
Old 11-15-16, 06:53 AM
mj0723
Driver

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

I picked up my GS F last week from Glendale CA. before all the fees and taxes, selling price of the car is $64,700. MSRP $87,095
Congrats and welcome to the club! We have the exact same car!! The GS-F is such an amazing car for both as a DD and at the track. Enjoy it!
Old 11-15-16, 08:00 AM
zukbang
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by mj0723
Congrats and welcome to the club! We have the exact same car!! The GS-F is such an amazing car for both as a DD and at the track. Enjoy it!
thanks!! I'm in love with this car. such a great car!!!
Old 11-15-16, 08:25 AM
CalboyF
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

you got it brand new?
Old 11-15-16, 12:55 PM
zukbang
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by CalboyF
you got it brand new?
yes, but had 40 miles on the clock
Old 11-15-16, 06:29 PM
CalboyF
Rookie

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

yes, but had 40 miles on the clock

You got such a great deal. I got mine with every single option included, even orange caliper and glass shock sensor...etc, white with red leather, for $68750 plus all fees. You are the man. lol

Last edited by lobuxracer; 11-15-16 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-15-16, 08:32 PM
lobuxracer
Tech Info Resource

Received 3,960 Likes on 2,399 Posts

Originally Posted by CalboyF
You got such a great deal. I got mine with every single option included, even orange caliper and glass shock sensor...etc, white with red leather, for $68750 plus all fees. You are the man. lol
Agreed. Awesome deal for sure! Ours had almost everything - only the glass breakage sensor missing, and we were at $66.1 purchase price. Never thought I'd see $64.xxx, but here we are. Well done!
Old 11-22-16, 05:38 AM
Elitedax3
Rookie

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Looking for some early morning advice. Finalized a deal yesterday and going to pick up today but wondering if I should change it slightly. This is a Lexus Corp vehicle.
Price: $63,420
36mo. 10k a year
MF:. 00180
Total fees today include first payment and MV+acquisition=$1629
MO payment: $754

I really would rather get my payment to $700 and I would need to do about 5 MSD to get to that or I could put $1700 down cash. I know you shouldn't put cash down but I'm thinking it may be worth it.

Also, it seems like they calculated my payment with the total fees I'm paying today($1629), shouldn't that be excluded from my payment calculation since I'm paying it out of pocket and not financing it?
​​​
Old 11-22-16, 09:34 AM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Elitedax3
Looking for some early morning advice. Finalized a deal yesterday and going to pick up today but wondering if I should change it slightly. This is a Lexus Corp vehicle.
36mo. 10k a year

I really would rather get my payment to $700 and I would need to do about 5 MSD to get to that or I could put $1700 down cash. I know you shouldn't put cash down but I'm thinking it may be worth it.

Also, it seems like they calculated my payment with the total fees I'm paying today($1629), shouldn't that be excluded from my payment calculation since I'm paying it out of pocket and not financing it?
​​​
Sounds like a great deal, is this a demo car?

To answer your question, payments are based on residual plus tax. Fees like documentation, delivery and acquisition are additional and don't contribute to the payment pool, they are one time buyer's fees. So yeah, that 1629 you're paying out the door doesn't positively impact your overall payments, but I have a feeling the first month's payment is in there.
Old 11-22-16, 12:37 PM
Elitedax3
Rookie

Received 16 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Afrosheen
Sounds like a great deal, is this a demo car?

To answer your question, payments are based on residual plus tax. Fees like documentation, delivery and acquisition are additional and don't contribute to the payment pool, they are one time buyer's fees. So yeah, that 1629 you're paying out the door doesn't positively impact your overall payments, but I have a feeling the first month's payment is in there.
Thanks for the reply. Yes it was a demo car and yes that 1629 included the 1st payment.

I ended up putting a little down and got my payment to $699 so my wife couldn't be upset with a payment over $700. Lol
Old 11-22-16, 12:57 PM
Afrosheen
Lexus Test Driver

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

Swung by Sewell in Dallas recently. 3k down, 1052 per month on a 36/10k annual. Told them they could keep it another year. Dallas dealerships just don't want to budge.
Old 11-22-16, 03:27 PM
ssmoked
Lexus Champion

Received 97 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Elitedax3
36mo. 10k a year

​​​
how many miles are on it already? Remember the rear PSS only last 12k miles tops and they are 800 total for mount and balance

Quick Reply: Price Paid for a GS-F (Lease or Purchase)