GS F (2016-present) Discussion topics related to the GS F model

Treating the F to some Goodies

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-17, 03:50 PM
CobraGSF
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts
Default Steer Clear of Shadowcraft USA, Fiberworks and Carbonguards.

SEE UPDATE BELOW. POST #2 DO NOT ORDER

Hey guys,

So befriended a vendor on Instagram a few weeks ago looking to get some carbon fiber parts for the F. It started off with him selling me Carbon Guards and Carbon Spat guards. I ended up being so thrilled with the work decided to go big and have him do REAL carbon fiber overlays on my side mirrors, B Pillars and Interior Trim. All 4 door switch Panels, Air Vents and Y Trim on the steering Wheel.

The trim is currently in process and he sends me progress updates regularly, but I've already got the Spat guards and Carbon Guards on and I love them. The quality, fit and finish are all OEM as expected. He buys the parts straight from Lexus and overlays them in his shop, so my concerns about fitment were gone.

Thought I would share since there is such a limited market for the GS-F on aftermarket parts. Hopefully this helps some people here.

See below for some pics of the guards!

If anyone wants to check out his work his instagrams are @shadowcraftusa and @thecarbonguards
Attached Thumbnails Treating the F to some Goodies-file.jpeg   Treating the F to some Goodies-file1.jpeg   Treating the F to some Goodies-file2.jpeg   Treating the F to some Goodies-file3.jpeg   Treating the F to some Goodies-file4.jpeg  

Treating the F to some Goodies-file5.jpeg   Treating the F to some Goodies-image-1.png.jpeg  

Last edited by CobraGSF; 12-11-17 at 08:48 PM.
The following users liked this post:
finny76 (11-24-17)
Old 12-11-17, 08:47 PM
CobraGSF
Lead Lap

Received 41 Likes on 25 Posts

UPDATE:

Above was my original post. A month after I left my original deposit, I have gotten nothing but the runaround. I have gotten a "part of your order is ready to ship" for two weeks and nothing has been shipped. on top of that he never ordered all the parts that needed to be overlayed.

Basically guys i got screwed, thankfully i put it on my credit card and hope to god they will give me my money back. Filed a dispute this morning. Guys I am sorry, I genuinely hope no one ordered from him because of my post. CL member "Notnfsport" posted on this thread but deleted warning me to stay away from this guy. Man I wish I knew now what I knew a month ago. Guy gave me excuse after excuse and never got my parts done. He sent me a few pics of in progress work, but after a while I finally realized I'm never getting my parts and gave up on him.

Unfortunately, my nature is to see the best in individuals and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but in this case I got the shaft because of it. SO guys, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM JOHN PEREZ. He goes by the business names, Shadowcraft USA, FIberworks and Thecarbonguards. Yes I got my original parts because I told him I'm not paying you another dime until i get my original smaller order. It was all downhill from there once he got payment for my new order. He's a nice guy I'm sure but not a good business professional. Apparently he does good work, but that's for those who actually get their product.

In summary, Thank you to CL user NotnFsport for trying to warn me. (even though you deleted your post).
Secondly, If ANYONE ordered from this guy because of my stupid post promoting him, and gets screwed man ill feel like trash and I truly apologize. I will never do that again until i receive product.

If anyone can recommend someone who does Carbon Overlays and has a good track record or has experience please PM me, I still want to do my parts on carbon.

Best Guys,
Old 12-12-17, 07:03 AM
NotnFsport
Instructor

Received 101 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by CobraGSF
UPDATE:

Above was my original post. A month after I left my original deposit, I have gotten nothing but the runaround. I have gotten a "part of your order is ready to ship" for two weeks and nothing has been shipped. on top of that he never ordered all the parts that needed to be overlayed.

Basically guys i got screwed, thankfully i put it on my credit card and hope to god they will give me my money back. Filed a dispute this morning. Guys I am sorry, I genuinely hope no one ordered from him because of my post. CL member "Notnfsport" posted on this thread but deleted warning me to stay away from this guy. Man I wish I knew now what I knew a month ago. Guy gave me excuse after excuse and never got my parts done. He sent me a few pics of in progress work, but after a while I finally realized I'm never getting my parts and gave up on him.

Unfortunately, my nature is to see the best in individuals and give everyone the benefit of the doubt, but in this case I got the shaft because of it. SO guys, PLEASE DO NOT ORDER FROM JOHN PEREZ. He goes by the business names, Shadowcraft USA, FIberworks and Thecarbonguards. Yes I got my original parts because I told him I'm not paying you another dime until i get my original smaller order. It was all downhill from there once he got payment for my new order. He's a nice guy I'm sure but not a good business professional. Apparently he does good work, but that's for those who actually get their product.

In summary, Thank you to CL user NotnFsport for trying to warn me. (even though you deleted your post).
Secondly, If ANYONE ordered from this guy because of my stupid post promoting him, and gets screwed man ill feel like trash and I truly apologize. I will never do that again until i receive product.

If anyone can recommend someone who does Carbon Overlays and has a good track record or has experience please PM me, I still want to do my parts on carbon.

Best Guys,
Well said!!! I deleted cause I wanted to see if he got better. But he did not.
The following users liked this post:
Autobacs (12-12-17)
Old 12-12-17, 08:37 PM
Autobacs
Lead Lap

Received 23 Likes on 19 Posts

That's what a car community is supposed to do!